Latest topics

Shlok - Hint

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shlok - Hint

Post by abi_niki on 2013-10-23, 23:47

Today Shlok didnt say anything to the reporter.... He said he never tell lies and hate it...
that means its true that he just taking revenge by playing with her emotions....

This is my view.... may be if you have different perspective tell me...

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok - Hint

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-24, 00:05

Yes abi.... That's his plan.... To take revenge... But he is actually falling in love too...just my POV. The only way I know is through the background music :P he has 2 music... One is the Tyrant one... And the other is the softer one ( khudaya) .... He is actually mesmerized by her beauty ( that's when they play the softer music). And he was genuinely scared that he might lose her like Swati.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-24, 00:36

Shesherkobita wrote:Yes abi.... That's his plan.... To take revenge... But he is actually falling in love too...just my POV. The only way I know is through the background music :P he has 2 music... One is the Tyrant one... And the other is the softer one ( khudaya) .... He is actually mesmerized by her beauty ( that's when they play the softer music). And he was genuinely scared that he might lose her like Swati.
Aastha will be heart broken but this guy will be in two minds .. He wont leave her because he is in love ... He will trouble her because of his dad's business dealings WTH !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-24, 12:03

Well, he either had his anger stoked at that question so stormed away or he felt guilty about his plans so walked away.

Have to see which way it actually plays out.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-24, 12:06

Shesherkobita wrote:Yes abi.... That's his plan.... To take revenge... But he is actually falling in love too...just my POV. The only way I know is through the background music :P he has 2 music... One is the Tyrant one... And the other is the softer one ( khudaya) .... He is actually mesmerized by her beauty ( that's when they play the softer music). And he was genuinely scared that he might lose her like Swati.
me too think the same he is falling for her .....

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-24, 16:21

Abi I too felt the same...its all a ploy...I think when the reporters reminded him of her deeds he was outraged at her and went off to cool it

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum