Latest topics

IPKKND 2 - 23 October 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPKKND 2 - 23 October 13

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-24, 04:39

Jyoti says her brothers engagement was yesterday but she couldn't go...Aastha didn't exclaim or say so was mine...she didn't make any connections... 

Aastha says b a modern women, y live under the thumb of someone else...huh wat do u think will happen to u if u go to Agnihotri's house? Havnt u got enough idea? To thick skinned for the not so subtle hints to get through to you? More direct approach required?  

Sojal becoming like all SP bahu's... Turning into a vamp...y always the same route...  

Cooking in the kitchen... Well I am i modern women but even i know that if u r cooking to get some cloth.. Oven gloves...something to use to lift pans so that u don't burn yourself...Once accepted it happens...but y wasn't the first thing u did after that find some cloth...nope u decide to burn yourself further...  

Jyoti lying on her mother's lap.. Anjali did not put a hand on Jyoti's head.. Or try and comfort her.. and Jyoti tells her how aastha is my friend so I told her the truth about my in laws...uh u told her on the first meeting...how did she become such a good friend that that was the case??? Two meetings and u r connected by your souls... I am surprised everyone you meet isn't your best friend...  

Interesting wen Jyoti was beseeching Anjali about not living with her in laws anymore did Anjali's fist clench? Cause she knows she can't do anything?? Wen Anjali gives her the lecture about tolerating pain.. Putting up with it etc... Stay silent put up with it...that's y women were created etc...she goes of in her thoughts...is she remembering wat she has put up with...wat she has been taught by her Husband?  

Jyoti says to Anjali to talk to baba once...uh if u have a lovin relationship with your father y not tell him yourself? Y not approach him?? Anjali is right if Niranjan comes to learn about it then I would be disastrous and not because he would take steps against Jyoti's go laws...  

The reporters question Shlok about y he is marrying Aastha...the one who humiliated him..his father..made him not accept the award..he walks away from there...wat can he say wen the cvs don't know themselves..how can they give answers to us...  

Uh so Aastha burns herself further, Shlok to the rescue...tells her to come with him so he can apply ointment..she queries about the sheera..he tells her to do it after...uh y not turn the cooker off?? So nothing burns.. Including the House..y jus turn to look at it... where is the sense...  

Yes one thing right.. He is applying ointment to the same hand that was burned... One thing to cheer about... Oh no...next pal they have forgotten...the same hand he puts the ointment on is the one he picks up to kiss... And I can't c the ointment...  

Nice to c shlok so genuinely concerned about Jyoti...Dil ko tandak milge....that he actually does care.. He loves her...just like in the first version.... but where that care was upto now I don't know...

Anjali starts having a go at Aastha.. How she makes a big hoopla bout nothing... How they don't need her suggestions...wat needs to b done she doesn't have to tell them and who is she to say all this... Uh...wen did Aastha offer any advice...she hadn't quite gotten to that stage of SP leads giving advice for free...she had only got to stating wat had happened...Please cvs concentrate on connecting scenes and dialogues.. Not the first time and I'm sure won't b the last time...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND 2 - 23 October 13

Post by slmu on 2013-10-24, 12:12

Nice one Sarra.

I liked the scene with Shlok not answering the reporters.. wonder what exactly was going through his mind... guilt about his revenge or further hardening of his resolve?

Anjali-Jyoti how hateful that scene was... and agree with you why can't Jyoti talk to her dad herself or her brothers if she is scared of her dad.

Anjali has been the one dispensing advice left right and centre.. but all the accusations she hurled at Aastha doing it.. don't worry it will come true soon - SP bahu in the wings cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-24, 12:58

slmu wrote:Nice one Sarra.

I liked the scene with Shlok not answering the reporters.. wonder what exactly was going through his mind... guilt about his revenge or further hardening of his resolve?

Anjali-Jyoti how hateful that scene was... and agree with you why can't Jyoti talk to her dad herself or her brothers if she is scared of her dad.

Anjali has been the one dispensing advice left right and centre.. but all the accusations she hurled at Aastha doing it.. don't worry it will come true soon - SP bahu in the wings cheers
maybe both, he knows wat he is doing is wrong, and also at the same time the questions would have bought back the humiliation, there was a point where he swallowed, clenched his jaw a bit before walking away... was that the resolve hardening?

Anjali is a contradiction, if her fist was clenched because she knew she can't do anything then she is at odd with herself...the lecture she gave Jyoti could also be to strengthen her resolve with her lot in life... i think until Niranjan's truth doesn't start coming out v won't start to c the real Anjali. serials unfortunately don't think the audience can't think logically..

nahin nahin nahin oh that's a nightmare, as much as I don't mind them getting married because it would stop the cvs coming up with stupid ideas to get them in one scene...but i don't want it turning into a saas bahu show that is wen even if could not take it any more...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-24, 13:35

sarra0 wrote:

maybe both, he knows wat he is doing is wrong, and also at the same time the questions would have bought back the humiliation, there was a point where he swallowed, clenched his jaw a bit before walking away... was that the resolve hardening?

Anjali is a contradiction, if her fist was clenched because she knew she can't do anything then she is at odd with herself...the lecture she gave Jyoti could also be to strengthen her resolve with her lot in life... i think until Niranjan's truth doesn't start coming out v won't start to c the real Anjali.  serials unfortunately don't think the audience can't think logically..

nahin nahin nahin oh that's a nightmare, as much as I don't mind them getting married because it would stop the cvs coming up with stupid ideas to get them in one scene...but i don't want it turning into a saas bahu show that is wen even if could not take it any more...
Whether it turns into a saas-bahu show or stay a mystery/romance... dispensing advice will still be an integral part of it flower

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-24, 14:27

I liked the scene with Shlok and Jyoti...the concern was well portrayed...and sSarra I agree with all the other points..why the hell she didnt switch off the gas..she even looked back...

The script of the show is not smooth it has lot of jerks...like one min he applies ointment and then next min he kisses it :P

But whatever it is Anjali keeping quiet on hearing Jyotis problem didnt sit well with me..as a mother she needs to do something...and I dont think they would give me a very understanding reason for her quietness

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-24, 14:39

zuzana wrote:I liked the scene with Shlok and Jyoti...the concern was well portrayed...and sSarra I agree with all the other points..why the hell she didnt switch off the gas..she even looked back...

The script of the show is not smooth it has lot of jerks...like one min he applies ointment and then next min he kisses it :P

But whatever it is Anjali keeping quiet on hearing Jyotis problem didnt sit well with me..as a mother she needs to do something...and I dont think they would give me a very understanding reason for her quietness
I agree the Anjali-Jyoti scene was terrible in that respect.. what exactly are the CVs trying to portray and would they take the same stance with ladies in their family?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-24, 14:51

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I liked the scene with Shlok and Jyoti...the concern was well portrayed...and sSarra I agree with all the other points..why the hell she didnt switch off the gas..she even looked back...

I agree the Anjali-Jyoti scene was terrible in that respect.. what exactly are the CVs trying to portray and would they take the same stance with ladies in their family?
dat was really too much....She is a mother, still not hearing plea:shock:  of her own daughter

and another point...even media people is wondered over how did Slok change so fast.....still Astha didnt get it:P

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-24, 14:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Anjali is a contradiction, if her fist was clenched because she knew she can't do anything then she is at odd with herself...the lecture she gave Jyoti could also be to strengthen her resolve with her lot in life... i think until Niranjan's truth doesn't start coming out v won't start to c the real Anjali.  serials unfortunately don't think the audience can't think logically..

Whether it turns into a saas-bahu show or stay a mystery/romance... dispensing advice will still be an integral part of it flower
such a cheery thought thanks Shanthi...i don't mind the advise giving... i may think they should at times or majority of times mind there own business but i can take the imparting of advice.. its wen they think they no best, disregard everything and everyone else and do wat they want that it gets annoying..lets c how bad they make her..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-24, 15:06

Yep that was a nice scene, him getting inpatient wanting to c she is ok.. but that then raises the questions wen he loves her so much y not tell him wat u r going through?? y keep quite? do u think he would do something which would land him in jail?

If she really did clench her fist then as bad as it is not doing anything it could imply there is something further.. I'm playing Devils advocate here lol

yeah the story telling is to jerky, to all over the place, makes it difficult to connect things...or even appreciate..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-24, 16:16

sarra0 wrote:

Yep that was a nice scene, him getting inpatient wanting to c she is ok.. but that then raises the questions wen he loves her so much y not tell him wat u r going through?? y keep quite? do u think he would do something which would land him in jail?

If she really did clench her fist then as bad as it is not doing anything it could imply there is something further.. I'm playing Devils advocate here lol

yeah the story telling is to jerky, to all over the place, makes it difficult to connect things...or even appreciate..
one more thing I was wondering was why Shlok didnt go to see his sister in kolhapur? was she on a visit there? does she live there? awwww conphusion galore

Sarra we are all routing that Anji will turn plates and NA will turn out baddie..still there is lot to justify from Anjis side.

Give me a 5 cheers ...exactly the story is so disoriented that its difficul;t to appreciate it....only mystery is good...dont ask abt the love story :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-24, 17:40

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

one more thing I was wondering was why Shlok didnt go to see his sister in kolhapur? was she on a visit there? does she live there? awwww conphusion galore

Sarra we are all routing that Anji will turn plates and NA will turn out baddie..still there is lot to justify from Anjis side.

Give me a 5 cheers ...exactly the story is so disoriented that its difficul;t to appreciate it....only mystery is good...dont ask abt the love story :lol!: 
That's a question I have asked and asked and the cvs jus won't answer...even if they were short on time he could have given her a call and said I am in your town do u want to meet and let her make excuses y its not possible...

yep they have increased curiosity levels and expectations about Anjali Niranjan story hope they deliver and justify it otherwise there is no use even trying there is too much that would fall flat....wonder wat the general consensus is about there relationship...

love? wat love story? oh the chennai express that no one got on...and seemed to stop for no one...its the mystery , questions that r keeping us watching...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-24, 18:41

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

dat was really too much....She is a mother, still not hearing plea:shock:  of her own daughter

and another point...even media people is wondered over how did Slok change so fast.....still Astha didnt get it:P
:lol!:  yes the media people seem to be a lot smarter than Aastha.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-24, 18:42

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

such a cheery thought thanks Shanthi...i don't mind the advise giving... i may think they should at times or majority of times mind there own business but i can take the imparting of advice.. its wen they think they no best, disregard everything and everyone else and do wat they want that it gets annoying..lets c how bad they make her..
You think its annoying that a SP bahu thinks she knows best Shocked ... get away you heathen

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum