Latest topics

ILKDM # 33 : The Call Of the Siren !!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM # 33 : The Call Of the Siren !!

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-24, 16:00

pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:Don't think she cares for him at all.. 
I am wondering.. what will bring a change in Jodha??..
True...more than Jallu, i feel i am now more eager to see the change in Jodha...how the CVs will bring about that convincingly....till now, we have not seen any moments where Jo is actually thinking of Jalal as an emperor or even a humanbeing....husband toh bahut door ki baat hai....she is so much full of herself and her Rajvanshi lineage and Amer.....kabhi toh soche kisi aur ke liye.....Grrrrr
She remembers that Jalal called her his 'Trophy'. She considers the marriage simply a conquest for Jalal. She fulfills whatever is expected of her as a wife. But in private - she never gives Jalal the satisfaction of earning the 'Trophy'.

To her this marriage is all wrong, for all the wrong reasons - and that is somewhere she is right.

Jodha is all about black and white - right and wrong.

Amer is right. Agra is wrong.
Rajvanshis are right. Moghuls are wrong.
Jodha is right. Jalal is wrong.

As I said in my reply -- Jodha needs to see the 'right' in her relationship with Jalal. She needs to see this as a real marriage which exists for the 'right' reasons. When she does - she would allow that caring heart of hers freedom to love her husband.

Till then - if at all she feels anything (which I don't see yet, sorry! :P ) - she will think it wrong.
Thumbsup
i agree 100 % with shalini 

yes yes yes u said what i too believe:*Thmbu*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-24, 16:01

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote: Jodha is trying to get to the man named Jalal through the imposing facade of the Shahenshah shroud  which can happen only when there is a concentrated attempt from both the sides, the will to surmount the weight of Shahenshahdom ,  such a strong will can be summoned only when there is sufficient provocation

at last some solace through this words to mind which screaming at Jodha for pitying on jalal. A hope that all that she is doing will unintentionally lead to finding the man with flesh and blood and yeah a.a.a. heart ... hayee:sunny: 

u changed my POV and no wi iwll keep my hopes pinned on those above sentences u have written Tants
take bow mam cheers 
Shami....ek baar phir se hamein asha ki kiran ka intezaar karne pe majboor kar diya Sathu ne Wink :P
yes pallo only cause of this though t i will give  a benefit of doubt to jo

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-24, 16:04

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
zuzana wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Hi Poojiee ..Thanks, hun ..

No, Not selfish .. She is self centered but not selfish ..    She was being direct and honest ..that Amer mattered more to her than Jalal does...which is true ..   regarding I don't care for you or ur survival...wasn't this the same girl, who  half carried him to the river, washed away his wounds, half dragged him and  half lifted him on the horse .. Why undertake such arduous task if  he does not matter ??  Why  make a lep??

If he was never in her list  , then why  wash the blood from his palm ??..

Jodha is a confused woman, she  'thinks' that she does not care for him but her actions belie that fact and shows that she is a concerned party.
Why she did all that?

One: she's been taught to care for ghayal people, no matter if they are enemies. So she'd do it for any one.
Two: She caused the 'incident' and so.. it was guilt.
Three: She is really not a bad person and seeing a man dying on her account would leave her to live a life of guilt. Her thoughts at the time were for Hamida, Ruqaiya and the lot.

Not for her pain as a wife to the man who was dying.
Thumbsup  I agree she was doing it with no special feelings for jalal...she would do it for anybody.

Actually I thought she felt more bad for Ruqs and Hameeda than Jalal...she didnt want a Shahenshah to die and make his kingdom orphan.
Actually -- the dame on the high horse -- she wasn't really bothered about the shah-en-shah and his kingdom. She has expressed her real feelings recently - 'we need more yodhas like PC to save us from Moghuls'.

She prayed for the 'son' and the 'brother', and the 'human' , she didn't even say 'husband' for the sake of Ruks or Salema or other wives.

So practically any one would fall into those categories - not just Jalal.

Yes yes shalini
 I felt really bad for jalal as he had to hear those works form jodha’s mouth when she was admiring PC

So  truly believe `except some instances here and there-she doesn’t have any feelings for him and hates mughlas in general except  ammi jaan and such people. 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-24, 16:10

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
zuzana wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

No, Not selfish .. She is self centered but not selfish ..    She was being direct and honest ..that Amer mattered more to her than Jalal does...which is true ..   regarding I don't care for you or ur survival...wasn't this the same girl, who  half carried him to the river, washed away his wounds, half dragged him and  half lifted him on the horse .. Why undertake such arduous task if  he does not matter ??  Why  make a lep??

Jodha is a confused woman, she  'thinks' that she does not care for him but her actions belie that fact and shows that she is a concerned party.
Why she did all that?

One: she's been taught to care for ghayal people, no matter if they are enemies. So she'd do it for any one.
Two: She caused the 'incident' and so.. it was guilt.
Three: She is really not a bad person and seeing a man dying on her account would leave her to live a life of guilt. Her thoughts at the time were for Hamida, Ruqaiya and the lot.

Not for her pain as a wife to the man who was dying.
Thumbsup  I agree she was doing it with no special feelings for jalal...she would do it for anybody.

Actually I thought she felt more bad for Ruqs and Hameeda than Jalal...she didnt want a Shahenshah to die and make his kingdom orphan.
Actually -- the dame on the high horse -- she wasn't really bothered about the shah-en-shah and his kingdom. She has expressed her real feelings recently - 'we need more yodhas like PC to save us from Moghuls'.

She prayed for the 'son' and the 'brother', and the 'human' , she didn't even say 'husband' for the sake of Ruks or Salema or other wives.

So practically any one would fall into those categories - not just Jalal.
she is still stuck with her hatred when she married Jalal or it might have increased to some degree...she didnt even give any weight that Jalal arranged for Sukanyas wedding...I wonder how they bring this change in Jodha as there was ample chance until now

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 16:11

Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:Hi Tanths... great words.. but yesterday for me Jodha came across as very selfish.. Her line that that I don't care about you as long as it not affecting Amer.. was just toooo bad.. 

She disappointed me severely.. and hence I am not able to see this Arjun-krishna analogy with our Jodha-Jalal.. :cry:
Hi Poojiee ..Thanks, hun ..

After yesterday, I am going to put that tiger incident on guilt ... it was becoz of her that he was in this situation... and if he dies...she will have to live a life full of guilt.. 

Yeah.. that tending to his wounds all the the time...I would give her that.. 

Yes we all know she cares for Amer more.. and even Jalal knows that.. but yesterday it came out as if.. "you can die wherever you want but please not in amer.. as this would ruin my sister's wedding and ruin amer's reputation.."...that was callous tanths :cry:
Guilt would have made her  cry out bitterly , beating her breasts at her folly... she would not have been pro active in trying to  keep him alive and safe .

The titular Shahenshah  carries with it the  chalice of death too .. That is accepted always  ..  He asks , are you worried for my safety and she retorts no, I am worried for Amer , my sister and the stigma that my ppl will carry .....  Why will she be worried for him ?? first, she knows that he  is a capable warrior and he can fight  for his life, he has survived many attempts on his life ..2. she has seen first hand how fierce are his soldiers when they destroyed the tribals, they are the elite and cannot be easily taken down 3. crowds in Amer  can be sued but Jalal can be safer in the isolation of Agra.  her concern for Jalal will be less ..but  consider Sukanya ... a girl whose alliance was being rejected everywhere, manages to get a alliance  but before she can get into marital relationship, her fiancee is killed ... and if another marriage to fail..then  she will be shunned by her own ...

Amer..Amer is  a outcast , it is ridiculed by Rajvanshis, treated with contempt,  a prosperous state is a pariah and is surviving because Uncle Mughal has lent a helpful hand, now if the  head of the Mughal were to be murdered in Amer .. Will the Mughals stay quiet ?? They will plunder, loot, murder the citizens of Amer...    Does one single head merit the death of many heads ??

She might seem to be callous regarding  Jalal but is conscience bound wrt  Amer and the praja .. As for Jalal.. the marriage was of compromise and she treats it as such ..  nothing has come to her eye or zehan that says that this marriage means more for Jalal .. Jalal has ensured that by his constant talks of , I do everything for my benefit, profit ..and his constant veiled taunts about how she sent him to death  et etc..
 What The !!! affraid 

all that Jallu is asking from her is ---this song---pal bhar ke liye koi hamein pyaar kar le, jhootha hi sahi  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Jallu has saved her life from lake,tiger, snake...and he did NOT give hindustan pe fatah ka reason to her for his deeds....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ....Poojie.... on 2013-10-24, 16:11

Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:After yesterday, I am going to put that tiger incident on guilt ... it was becoz of her that he was in this situation... and if he dies...she will have to live a life full of guilt.. 

Yes we all know she cares for Amer more.. and even Jalal knows that.. but yesterday it came out as if.. "you can die wherever you want but please not in amer.. as this would ruin my sister's wedding and ruin amer's reputation.."...that was callous tanths :cry:
Guilt would have made her  cry out bitterly , beating her breasts at her folly... she would not have been pro active in trying to  keep him alive and safe .

The titular Shahenshah  carries with it the  chalice of death too .. That is accepted always  ..  He asks , are you worried for my safety and she retorts no, I am worried for Amer , my sister and the stigma that my ppl will carry .....  Why will she be worried for him ?? first, she knows that he  is a capable warrior and he can fight  for his life, he has survived many attempts on his life ..2. she has seen first hand how fierce are his soldiers when they destroyed the tribals, they are the elite and cannot be easily taken down 3. crowds in Amer  can be sued but Jalal can be safer in the isolation of Agra.  her concern for Jalal will be less ..but  consider Sukanya ... a girl whose alliance was being rejected everywhere, manages to get a alliance  but before she can get into marital relationship, her fiancee is killed ... and if another marriage to fail..then  she will be shunned by her own ...

Amer..Amer is  a outcast , it is ridiculed by Rajvanshis, treated with contempt,  a prosperous state is a pariah and is surviving because Uncle Mughal has lent a helpful hand, now if the  head of the Mughal were to be murdered in Amer .. Will the Mughals stay quiet ?? They will plunder, loot, murder the citizens of Amer...    Does one single head merit the death of many heads ??

She might seem to be callous regarding  Jalal but is conscience bound wrt  Amer and the praja .. As for Jalal.. the marriage was of compromise and she treats it as such ..  nothing has come to her eye or zehan that says that this marriage means more for Jalal .. Jalal has ensured that by his constant talks of , I do everything for my benefit, profit ..and his constant veiled taunts about how she sent him to death  et etc..
I wish she could have said atleast one line like.."I know you are capable of looking after yourself well..."

And yes now I understand her extra concern for Amer.. 

Jalal too is taking steps towards her.. like the temple incident, 

And I don't want Jalal to change his attitude or his ambition.. I do not want that Jalal becomes Akbar because he wants to please Jodha.. His 'everything I do for my benefit..' is for his larger goal of getting the entire hindustan as one..

....Poojie....
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 16:12

ShaliniRobinson wrote:That write-up, my friend, comes from a CV's pen -- a CV sitting inside Jodha's soul and Jalal's soul!  A god-CV seeing sitting and deciding where one character comes from and where they go ! Wink

Although this view has nothing about the actual current state of Jodha or Jalal and their motivations and intentions - it does show a path where a Writer might choose to take the storyline, if they do.

For the K-A link ... hmm... whatever K did was an intentional move to motivate A into doing what the situation called him to do. As a result, A came shining thru - A definite thought-out move to help A with guidance he needed.

For Jodha madam - it isn't an intentional strategy to bring Jalal, the man, out - to help him. Whatever she is doing, her idea is not to reach out to Jalal - but to create and maintain distance. Jodha is simply - being herself. She is too proud of herself to be someone else or pretend to be something else. She's too stubborn for that. By nature, she is an unabashed rebel.

She does what  she thinks is right. And so... till she sees the 'right' in the relationship with Jalal - little progress for her and for Jalal.
Thank You, Shals !!   That is a high compliment indeed !!

I agree that Jodha is not trying to get Jalal out, for she is not even aware that there is a Jalal in there.   to me   she is  more like a uninvolved participant... Krishna was very much there in the battle, among the thick of the battle feud yet was uninvolved most of the time yet he was the one who gives direction to the chariot of Arjun, he is the one who taunts Arjun when he hesitates to Kill Karna, who coaxes him  by comparing the previous omissions  of Karna  ..

by his mere smile, he goaded Shishupal enough to  cut his head off ..  Jodha's distant attitude is doing the same,,,goading Jalal into further actions...

for Jodha, this is a political expediency , a compromise .. her outlook will change when she accepts the marriage as relationship

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-10-24, 16:19

Thumbsup  im glad i did not miss this post.... u always bring different perspectives :) 

I was ranting earlier this is my view:-

. Wer is Jodha... I dun see her anywhere now...  Jodha suppose to be a person with humanity n all even for birds and all but today when the King himself needs her guidance she fail to make a remark... I personally believe one should not mix personal with kingdom matters... When the king asking you opinion putting you at his place, as a princess she should be able to at least show him the way , n if she really cannot then she just need to be quiet... n wat is there to pity Jalal... I pity Jodha now for behaving in such a childlish manner......Sorry to say this if Jalal would have done same to ruqaiyya today, that lady would have guided him or at least make him feel better ... theres wer ruqaiyya scores more than Jodha... Jodha does not understand him but ruqaiyya does...

2. An emperor again n again rejected by his dear wife saying I dun care for you but for my sisters wedding, family... Jalal is an emperor for god sake, I dun think any emperor had such a patience... its highly unrealistic... Jalal should be ignoring her n doing his things but here we get Jalal after the children telling him abt Jodha wanting to go n check her no wonder Jodha is being wat she is. Emperor is head n heel over her... 

3. To be honest if this kind of nok jhok shown I prefer the Ghrina mood , at least that time Jalal looked like an emperor n Jodha can do wat ever she likes. Im highly disappointed with how they are taking Jodha n Jalal r/ship further..

Last edited by riyya6 on 2013-10-24, 16:21; edited 2 times in total

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 16:20

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:

After yesterday, I am going to put that tiger incident on guilt ... it was becoz of her that he was in this situation... and if he dies...she will have to live a life full of guilt.. 

What The !!! affraid 

all that Jallu is asking from her is ---this song---pal bhar ke liye koi hamein pyaar kar le, jhootha hi sahi  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Jallu has saved her life from lake,tiger, snake...and he did NOT give hindustan pe fatah ka reason to her for his deeds....
*Primly* Jodha is not a Jhoothie .. she does all thing direct.. imagination hi nahi hai usske paas.

why?? cuz  he did not want to bring the House of mughal's to shame !! he did not want anybody to even think that there was a conspiracy to make away with her thereby bringing touheen to his khandaan... toh why will the unimaginative Mirchi think anything else, she takes everything at facevalue and she believes the proffered reason too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-24, 16:27

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:After yesterday, I am going to put that tiger incident on guilt ... it was becoz of her that he was in this situation... and if he dies...she will have to live a life full of guilt.. 

What The !!! affraid 

*Primly* Jodha is not a Jhoothie .. she does all thing direct.. imagination hi nahi hai usske paas.

why?? cuz  he did not want to bring the House of mughal's to shame !! he did not want anybody to even think that there was a conspiracy to make away with her thereby bringing touheen to his khandaan... toh why will the unimaginative Mirchi think anything else, she takes everything at facevalue and she believes the proffered reason too
Yeah i agree. Jodha ain't a liar. She's just an ungrateful, misbehaved idiot! she lacks imagination ... and sense of humor as well for that matter!

this is the reason why I feel that till Jalal decides to show his care only in actions, Jodha would remain blind-wa and deaf-wa.

Ye mohtarma Jalal Miyaan se 'I love you' bolwa ke hi cchodengi... chaahe poor Jalal does not have a 'dammit' in urdu to add after his 'I love you'...

jab tak love ka naam nahi ayega.. Jodha peacefully sleeping beauty bani rahengi.

For some people, Actions might speak louder than words -- but Jodha is not among those.

Party2  Badtameez Jo, Badtameez Jo, Badtameez Jo, Maane na, Maane na...
Yeh jo haal hai, sawaal hai, kamaal hai
Jaane na jaane na

Ispe bhoot koi chadha hai
Theharna jaane naa
Ab toh kya buraa kyaa bhalaa hai
Fark pehchaane naa
Zidd pakad ke khadee hai kambakht
Chhodna jaane naa

Badtameez Jo, Badtameez Jo, Badtameez Jo, Maane na

Party2

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-24, 16:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added song-wa)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 16:36

....Poojie.... wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I wish she could have said atleast one line like.."I know you are capable of looking after yourself well..."

And I don't want Jalal to change his attitude or his ambition.. I do not want that Jalal becomes Akbar because he wants to please Jodha.. His 'everything I do for my benefit..' is for his larger goal of getting the entire hindustan as one..
and given him the leeway for more taunts , taana maarna ..

Jalal is taking the steps  but his every step is covered by veiled barbs which confuses her .. She sees him teasing his sisters, nieces and sees another persona  then he tells her that he has no worries about any enemies as she is right by his side which putts her off.. whatever Jodha is, she ain't a perceptive one and needs everything spelled  out .

Jalal will not change his ambition, they will remain the same .. nor will his ardour to bring in any  friendly spirit towards  Pratap ...  His,' meri benefit' mantra is to cloak his  softness

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 16:53

riyya6 wrote:Thumbsup  im glad i did not miss this post.... u always bring different perspectives :) 

Riyyaa Jaaan !!! Where weres You ?? :heart: 

. Wer is Jodha... I dun see her anywhere now...  Jodha suppose to be a person with humanity n all even for birds and all but today when the King himself needs her guidance she fail to make a remark... I personally believe one should not mix personal with kingdom matters... When the king asking you opinion putting you at his place, as a princess she should be able to at least show him the way , n if she really cannot then she just need to be quiet... n wat is there to pity Jalal... I pity Jodha now for behaving in such a childlish manner......Sorry to say this if Jalal would have done same to ruqaiyya today, that lady would have guided him or at least make him feel better ... theres wer ruqaiyya scores more than Jodha... Jodha does not understand him but ruqaiyya does...

Jodha still has humanity, she will feed the birds , even the rodents  excluding Jalal ofc .. what can she guide.. will she say, go from Amer and show  that you are a weak King or stay in Amer and get killed .. it was a question that had Jalal at a disadvantage and so she helped him in the only way she could... by saying bluntly, "I have no idea, U have to take the decision "    wat is there not to pity him.. A man who has to have his food tasted lest he be poisoned, a man who has to look over his shoulders everytime , A man who has to have eyes in the back, a man who cannot take  part in any celebrations fully trusting the crowd..  A  King who is actually a prisoner .. yes, Jodha pitied him !!

2. An emperor again n again rejected by his dear wife saying I dun care for you but for my sisters wedding, family... Jalal is an emperor for god sake, I dun think any emperor had such a patience... its highly unrealistic... Jalal should be ignoring her n doing his things but here we get Jalal after the children telling him abt Jodha wanting to go n check her no wonder Jodha is being wat she is. Emperor is head n heel over her... 

Actually.. This is a true incident  but happened with the descendent of Akbar

3. To be honest if this kind of nok jhok shown I prefer the Ghrina mood , at least that time Jalal looked like an emperor n Jodha can do wat ever she likes. Im highly disappointed with how they are taking Jodha n Jalal r/ship further..

This is about Jalal becoming Akbar, Riyya ... Jalal has to change ..Jodha is one of the important ingredient who turns him to Akbar but not the only ingredient ... jalal will change , mature and evolve .. bec of Jodha
In Blue, Hun

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-24, 16:55

loved ur take on Jodha the Siren
but Jalal is right too... "it is always lonely at the top"

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ....Poojie.... on 2013-10-24, 16:58

Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:I wish she could have said atleast one line like.."I know you are capable of looking after yourself well..."

Jalal is taking the steps  but his every step is covered by veiled barbs which confuses her .. She sees him teasing his sisters, nieces and sees another persona  then he tells her that he has no worries about any enemies as she is right by his side which putts her off.. whatever Jodha is, she ain't a perceptive one and needs everything spelled  out .

Jalal will not change his ambition, they will remain the same .. nor will his ardour to bring in any  friendly spirit towards  Pratap ...  His,' meri benefit' mantra is to cloak his  softness
In this case.. Jodha is never going to say I love you.. till Jalal says it  :lol!:

....Poojie....
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 17:00

sonshine487 wrote:loved ur take on Jodha the Siren
It need not be is what Jodha says !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 17:01

....Poojie.... wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:I wish she could have said atleast one line like.."I know you are capable of looking after yourself well..."

In this case.. Jodha is never going to say I love you.. till Jalal says it  :lol!:
That would be the natural and normal order ..He has to say  the 'magic' word   .. Wink Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-24, 17:29

Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

That would be the natural and normal order ..He has to say  the 'magic' word   .. Wink Wink
But guys this Amer trip is loosing its charm....everything is same except the place, nothing has changed..especially Jodha, her tantrums, MA fuming over Jodha and Javeda, HB feeling proud of her Bahu..AK planning Jalals murder and Jalal asking same question again and again 'Hame laga aapko hamari fikar hone lagi'..the only thing I can see of Jalal's benefit is they are sharing same hozra...but again hes not taking ne advantage of it :P ..huh...this wedding is taking too long to sparkle ne romance... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-24, 17:31

Tanthya wrote:
Jodha also likes "nirdosh praani"

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 17:36

zuzana wrote:Wow Tants....Awesome post! Take a bow!

I so knew you would play the Devil's advocate today !

Still Tants tell me how can you justify Jodhas dialogue of disadvantages of being a king...isnt she from a royal family? Havent her brothers and father in the same situation as Jalal always braving through and targetted by enemies? Hasnt she herself sacrificed her life for the people of Amer..then doesnt she deserve the same pity? All that she pititied for Jalal hasnt she herself seen her family through all that being a Princess ? She was talking like a commoner yesterday!!!
Thanks , Zu

ofc U knew that, I have a propensity to do tht Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

What happened when her brothers and father were in the same situation?? did not they cave in meekly and paid for the brother's heads from the treasury box, did they say, my kingdom requires strong response from me, so I will not pay !!!

She has sacrificed her life for Amer when there was no other option..but what Jalal is doing in risky and all for sending out a message ...does a message warrant a life ??   did Amer care about the kind of message when it surrendered , when it got its daughter married.. A daughter was given in exchange for brothers..a sister agreed so that her brother's may live , her father free .  Jalal is  not doing for family, it is a  'Siyasi' mamla and she feels  'Siyasi' does not require him to toy with his life..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 17:42

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:
Tanthya wrote:and given him the leeway for more taunts , taana maarna ..

But guys this Amer trip is loosing its charm....everything is same except the place, nothing has changed..especially Jodha, her tantrums, MA fuming over Jodha and Javeda, HB feeling proud of her Bahu..AK planning Jalals murder and Jalal asking same question again and again 'Hame laga aapko hamari fikar hone lagi'..the only thing I can see of Jalal's benefit is they are sharing same hozra...but again hes not taking ne advantage of it :P ..huh...this wedding is taking too long to sparkle ne romance... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
What is happening is..  Although focus is on Jodha-jalal equation ..they are not making it intense ..it is more like..here is the candyfloss moment, enjoy it .. they need to get this interaction more personal and also begin to show slight changes in Jodha and Jalal equation..

Things will get better when Ruqaiyya's jealousy and tantrums get added in

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 17:44

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
only Hiran and pigeon... she  has no qualms in killing  Nirdosh Saanp, bicchu,  Bhaag

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-24, 17:53

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
only Hiran and pigeon... she  has no qualms in killing  Nirdosh Saanp, bicchu,  Bhaag
:lol!: 
I still think it was funny the way Jalal almost said narhatya instead of nritya
aapki jodha jiji kahaan kar rehi hai yeh narhatya
rofl

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-24, 17:56

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
....Poojie.... wrote:In this case.. Jodha is never going to say I love you.. till Jalal says it  :lol!:
What is happening is..  Although focus is on Jodha-jalal equation ..they are not making it intense ..it is more like..here is the candyfloss moment, enjoy it .. they need to get this interaction more personal and also begin to show slight changes in Jodha and Jalal equation..

Right Sathu....but I am not njoying the fight ne more..We have had enough ...its almost time for the shows 100th episode...we want some dhinchak romance to get started party4 ....some action/war is also needed....it has become more like a routine for me to watch the show ..

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-24, 18:08

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:That would be the natural and normal order ..He has to say  the 'magic' word   .. Wink Wink

Right Sathu....but I am not njoying the fight ne more..We have had enough ...its almost time for the shows 100th episode...we want some dhinchak romance to get started party4 ....some action/war is also needed....it has become more like a routine for me to watch the show ..
Yes .. time for change ...  Grihna has run its course .. now  Jodha has to  reboot her famed brain and begin to observe and react to Jalal ..   The main irritating point  is the constant mantra of Amer, I amer, My Amer, Me Amer ... something should cme up that should show that she is not Amer ..which will stop her Amer ki mantra..

Jalal has been much of a Damad , the  King avatar has to come out..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-10-24, 18:53

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:Thumbsup  im glad i did not miss this post.... u always bring different perspectives :) 

Riyyaa Jaaan !!! Where weres You ?? :heart: 

Jodha still has humanity, she will feed the birds , even the rodents  excluding Jalal ofc .. what can she guide.. will she say, go from Amer and show  that you are a weak King or stay in Amer and get killed .. it was a question that had Jalal at a disadvantage and so she helped him in the only way she could... by saying bluntly, "I have no idea, U have to take the decision "    wat is there not to pity him.. A man who has to have his food tasted lest he be poisoned, a man who has to look over his shoulders everytime , A man who has to have eyes in the back, a man who cannot take  part in any celebrations fully trusting the crowd..  A  King who is actually a prisoner .. yes, Jodha pitied him !!

Actually.. This is a true incident  but happened with the descendent of Akbar

This is about Jalal becoming Akbar, Riyya ... Jalal has to change ..Jodha is one of the important ingredient who turns him to Akbar but not the only ingredient ... jalal will change , mature and evolve .. bec of Jodha
In Blue, Hun
Tanthya I'm around here only.... Stalking silently.....

10q loved ur reply... There's a saying come to dhwani all ur question get answered :)long hug 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum