Latest topics

Niranjan destroyed Anjali's family?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Niranjan destroyed Anjali's family?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-24, 20:03

Today's chacha-Anjali conversation hinted so

He was telling naarazgi ka phal aapse aur aapke maykewaalon se zyadha kaun janthe hein

It clearly indicates that sumthng bad has happened 2 Anjali's family becoz of Niranjan....

May be she was forced 2 marry Niranjan or Niranjan used her 2 get sumthng from her maaykewala just like he doing with Avdooth

and Today wen Anjali realised Niranjan is planning to get that land sanction at any cost she gt a hint that wat s gonna happen if Avdooth dnt give sanction...she seemed worried after that call....and I felt she was ntatall happy with that....but she was forced 2 tell 'aap galath kabhi nahin ho skathe 2 Niranjan....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan destroyed Anjali's family?

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-24, 20:31

Everything Looks Possible in IPK2,  Who is with whom & who is really opposing whom is too much of a riddle.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-24, 20:33

Yes Anu it did seem as if Anjali's family had to pay some hefty price. 

Like Sameer said, anything seems possible at the moment

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-24, 22:08

wat if Niranjan snatched Anjali from her lover....Anjali ne dabbav mein aakar shaadi kia hoga

I m liking the suspense elements of the shows than love story of Sastha

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 04:01

Anjali did look worried while talking to Niranjan on the phone, I took it b because she is trying to break them up and he would not want that...in this show they have kept all possibilities open...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 04:21

I think Anjali was pregnant with Varod ( with someone else) and NA married her but in return made her a slave to his whims. Anjali's family might have paid him a lot of money to keep the pregnancy a secret...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-25, 05:26

Shesherkobita wrote:I think Anjali was pregnant with Varod ( with someone else) and NA married her but in return made her a slave to his whims. Anjali's family might have paid him a lot of money to keep the pregnancy a secret...
Just like the suspense in the show, our imagination also
has no bound.
Chacha is somewhat like ShriKrishna in Mahabharata.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-25, 08:26

There was a story by the name Chains of Silver by a FF writer Anne, it was a nice story, the plot of the story revolved around something similar to this.

If this happens to go like what I think it is going to go, it is going to be a hellava story!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-25, 13:03

Shesherkobita wrote:I think Anjali was pregnant with Varod ( with someone else) and NA married her but in return made her a slave to his whims. Anjali's family might have paid him a lot of money to keep the pregnancy a secret...
its possible Sabi...but its hard 2 believe that a person like NA did accept a pregnant woman as wife....but anythng s possible n this show...tough 2 predict

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-10-25, 13:48

Yeah Anu.... Still i hope that Anjaliji try to save Astha bcz of Anjaliji's  bitter past...I think Anjaliji is like Astha (straightforward, intelligent & independent) before married with NA...
and moreover Anjaliji knows the plan of NA & SA so she tried for 2 things

" Either Astha should say no to this marriage by insulting her family or Shlok should realize his feelings before marriage"

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-25, 13:56

abi_niki wrote:Yeah Anu.... Still i hope that Anjaliji try to save Astha bcz of Anjaliji's  bitter past...I think Anjaliji is like Astha (straightforward, intelligent & independent) before married with NA...

" Either Astha should say no to this marriage by insulting her family or Shlok should realize his feelings before marriage"
@bold...I wish the same...but probably both wont happen .....else der wont be dram na...so cv's wont go n dat way

and abt Anjali's attitude...totaLLY agree with U...I have raised the same thts n forum before

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 13:59

anusha.cochin wrote:
its possible Sabi...but its hard 2 believe that a person like NA did accept a pregnant woman as wife....but anythng s possible n this show...tough 2 predict
Anu for MONEY and PROPERTY this man will do anything.... And maybe that's why Anjali is soooo submissive towards him.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-25, 14:10

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
Anu for MONEY and PROPERTY this man will do anything.... And maybe that's why Anjali is soooo submissive towards him.
that cud be true Sabi....may be thats y he said Slok is his rightful heir

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 14:15

anusha.cochin wrote:

that cud be true Sabi....may be thats y he said Slok is his rightful heir
That's my hunch too...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 14:17

abi_niki wrote:Yeah Anu.... Still i hope that Anjaliji try to save Astha bcz of Anjaliji's  bitter past...I think Anjaliji is like Astha (straightforward, intelligent & independent) before married with NA...

Agree 100%

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum