Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Meme 4.... njoy

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:14

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:ROFL  sounds like an awesome episode
Shaaaanthi..... bounce ..... You missed a fun episode.... I'm sure  those Naughty Hottie scenes will surf up on YT  soon... the original episode is blocked by now.
:) will wait to catch them then
Shanthi.... The dailymotion link is not yet blocked ... Don't miss the epi.

http://xpressvids.info/dm.php?id=k1dQcWaBVLZ2zG4OE8w
shanthi see the part after the dance ... and gehri saaz andhar and gehri saazbahar .....:lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:17

I enjoyed it thoroughly and jumped into D after the epi as to know that u guys are doing but as the epi was just concluded I hadn’t seen any commotion here and felt like was the epi bad re .. but now im convinced we all are over and out .. and the scnce where he makes her to massage his shoulder .. when she asks him to wear the dress he says what is the need u can massage like this…… and his smile--- it is to die for 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 13:18

SKD
Jodha : aap Dhoort hai
Jalal: Dhoort my foot.... I WANT you!
for the first time i Laughed out Loud literally pals ans sabs and at one point i changed my channel out of nervousness as hubby was there ..but i was not able to take eyes off certain person. :lol!:
What!?!? You changed channel? You are still sharmilee around your husband... When u reach my age .... You won't be amymore.... You will discuss whether rest of Rajat's body is as wide as his torso ( the way Ladoo and I did once) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:20

Shesherkobita wrote:

SKD
Jodha : aap Dhoort hai
Jalal: Dhoort my foot.... I WANT you!
for the first time i Laughed out Loud literally pals ans sabs and at one point i changed my channel out of nervousness as hubby was there ..but i was not able to take eyes off certain person. :lol!:
What!?!? You changed channel? You are still sharmilee around your husband... When u reach my age .... You won't be amymore.... You will discuss whether rest of Rajat's body is as wide as his torso ( the way Ladoo and I did once) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bwahahahaha nahi yar he will look at me and LOL if he hears teh noise that hehri saaz was producing thats why.. but rajat is toooooo handsome. after certian chop tea He is making some waves  :lol!:  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 13:20

clarissasham wrote:I enjoyed it thoroughly and jumped into D after the epi as to know that u guys are doing but as the epi was just concluded I hadn’t seen any commotion here and felt like was the epi bad re .. but now im convinced we all are over and out .. and the scnce where he makes her to massage his shoulder .. when she asks him to wear the dress he says what is the need u can massage like this…… and his smile--- it is to die for 
Hum aise thik hai...... ROFL He didnt want to put on his clothes....:P Twisted Evil

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-25, 13:21

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Shaaaanthi..... bounce ..... You missed a fun episode.... I'm sure  those Naughty Hottie scenes will surf up on YT  soon... the original episode is blocked by now.
:) will wait to catch them then
Shanthi.... The dailymotion link is not yet blocked ... Don't miss the epi.

http://xpressvids.info/dm.php?id=k1dQcWaBVLZ2zG4OE8w
thanks Sabi.. will catch it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-25, 13:21

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
The videos of even just there scenes don't appear on you tube here... its blocked straight away unfortunately.. Sabi do u know of a channel which has there scenes?
Sarra DTB has links which is working for me you can try that ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:24

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:I enjoyed it thoroughly and jumped into D after the epi as to know that u guys are doing but as the epi was just concluded I hadn’t seen any commotion here and felt like was the epi bad re .. but now im convinced we all are over and out .. and the scnce where he makes her to massage his shoulder .. when she asks him to wear the dress he says what is the need u can massage like this…… and his smile--- it is to die for 
Hum aise thik hai...... ROFL He didnt want to put on his clothes....:P Twisted Evil
he is very very fair yar  i mean the natheeja of drinking kesar wala dooth and bandis sorrounded  milk bath :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 13:26

What!?!? You changed channel? You are still sharmilee around your husband... When u reach my age .... You won't be amymore.... You will discuss whether rest of Rajat's body is as wide as his torso ( the way Ladoo and I did once) wrote:bwahahahaha nahi yar he will look at me and LOL if he hears teh noise that hehri saaz was producing thats why.. but rajat is toooooo handsome. after certian chop tea He is making some waves  :lol!:  
Ahhaaaaa......oooohhhhhhh......aaaahhhh.... During the Maalish.... Yes, log kahenge where is the malish going on? The whole epi was Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ..... Full of second meanings...

Rajat is toooo young for me .... But I think my mother is in love with him ( she is 65)... She said Rajat looks like a shahenshah.... And is much better than H. Roshan as akbar... Geriatric  fanclub! cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:29

Shesherkobita wrote:
What!?!? You changed channel? You are still sharmilee around your husband... When u reach my age .... You won't be amymore.... You will discuss whether rest of Rajat's body is as wide as his torso ( the way Ladoo and I did once) wrote:bwahahahaha nahi yar he will look at me and LOL if he hears teh noise that hehri saaz was producing thats why.. but rajat is toooooo handsome. after certian chop tea He is making some waves  :lol!:  
Ahhaaaaa......oooohhhhhhh......aaaahhhh.... During the Maalish.... Yes, log kahenge where is the malish going on? The whole epi was Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ..... Full of second meanings...

Rajat is toooo young for me .... But I think my mother is in love with him ( she is 65)... She said Rajat looks like a shahenshah.... And is much better than H. Roshan as akbar... Geriatric  fanclub! cheers
what do u mean …..u are adding me among geriatric fan club im only 8 years older than him so suits me like certain soap tea.. but still he is a  bacha and more over im certain BS vratha..but no prevention from drooling  han and that smile….. like some black forest and white forest mixed version ..yeah full of double meanings.. Jeejasa kam ke bohoth pakke hien and mahir in everything he does…. Anubhav sampath:lol!:  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 13:35

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
what do u mean …..u are adding me among geriatric fan club im only 8 years older than him so suits me like certain soap tea.. but still he is a  bacha and more over im certain BS vratha..but no prevention from drooling  han and that smile….. like some black forest and white forest mixed version ..yeah full of double meanings.. Jeejasa kam ke bohoth pakke hien and mahir in everything he does…. Anubhav sampath:lol!:  
I meant my mom in geriatric fan club... I belong to Soap tea too. But have to admit rajat is awesome with his devilish smile .... The surma he uses makes his eyes even more mischievous.... U found double meaning in the kid's dialogues too? Tujhi Great ho.....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:52

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
I meant my mom in geriatric fan club... I belong to Soap tea too. But have to admit rajat is awesome with his devilish smile .... The surma he uses makes his eyes even more mischievous.... U found double meaning in the kid's dialogues too? Tujhi Great ho.....
Last day I lost all senses  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 13:57

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita will look at me  meanings.. Jeejasa kam ke bohoth pakke hien and mahir in everything he does…. Anubhav sampath:lol!: wrote:I meant my mom in geriatric fan club... I belong to Soap tea too. But have to admit rajat is awesome with his devilish smile .... The surma he uses makes his eyes even more mischievous.... U found double meaning in the kid's dialogues too? Tujhi Great ho.....
We ALL lost senses Shami... Jalal/ Rajat was just too funny  and sexy at the same time... Royal flirtation.... Second to only Arshi at Payash wedding ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:59

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita will look at me  meanings.. Jeejasa kam ke bohoth pakke hien and mahir in everything he does…. Anubhav sampath:lol!: wrote:I meant my mom in geriatric fan club... I belong to Soap tea too. But have to admit rajat is awesome with his devilish smile .... The surma he uses makes his eyes even more mischievous.... U found double meaning in the kid's dialogues too? Tujhi Great ho.....
We ALL lost senses Shami... Jalal/ Rajat was just too funny  and sexy at the same time... Royal flirtation.... Second to only Arshi at Payash wedding ...
yes yar cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 14:27

Yep he took ...lol...but as much as I enjoyed it i was inpatient for them to get to the scene where the groom's side demands the land...I wanted to c that and wat Jalal will do more....
ME too... i think he will come up with a compromising solution... since jalal and ekta are smart people.:geek:
I want him to win, will he blindly believe SU or will he think more.. . will jodha put any thoughts to it...
Me too..I think SU will get caught .. Jalal may come up with something which will make every one shut their mouth , Jo will defo give her visesh tipanni...
I don't think SUddin will get caught... But atleast it should put seeds of doubt in Jalal's brain... Visesh tippani and Vichitra  tanaa.... cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 14:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
ME too... i think he will come up with a compromising solution... since jalal and ekta are smart people.:geek:
I want him to win, will he blindly believe SU or will he think more.. . will jodha put any thoughts to it...
Me too..I think SU will get caught .. Jalal may come up with something which will make every one shut their mouth , Jo will defo give her visesh tipanni...
I don't think SUddin will get caught... But atleast it should put seeds of doubt in Jalal's brain... Visesh tippani and Vichitra  tanaa.... cheers
I am wondering what Pratap will be doing ?? Will he  step in and prevent the  fracas from exploding into outright  altercations

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 19:46

Tanthya wrote:
I am wondering what Pratap will be doing ?? Will he  step in and prevent the  fracas from exploding into outright  altercations
Don't know Tants.... Eagerly waiting for today's epi....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum