Latest topics

Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 00:40


Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-25, 01:44

:*lol*: :*lol*: Thumbsup 

I've lost count of repeat watch.....still burst out laughing with his first oohhhhh...aaahhhh !

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 02:50

lol...there was much innuendos that could have taken today.. funny episode...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 11:07

One of the Naughtiest episode till date and  Rajat's best  !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 11:18

sabi jaaan u rock:bounce: bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 


I was lal with sharam I LOL and I really really enjoyed it and nothing was obscene three . Rajat is pakka khiladi . I still doubt whether any other makers will have the guts to do so cheers 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 14:01

sonia1 wrote::*lol*: :*lol*: Thumbsup 

I've lost count of repeat watch.....still burst out laughing with his first oohhhhh...aaahhhh !
I just watched it again.... Thank god it's not blocked yet.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 14:03

sarra0 wrote:lol...there was much innuendos that could have taken today.. funny episode...
Absolutely .... All over the episode.... All that was left to be uttered was "voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?"

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 14:04

Tanthya wrote:One of the Naughtiest episode till date and  Rajat's best  !!
Tant.... I'm sure there is going to be more in future.... There hasn't been a SR episode yet.... Jalal is a patient hunter Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 14:13

clarissasham wrote:sabi jaaan u rock:bounce: bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 


I was lal with sharam I LOL and I really really enjoyed it and nothing was obscene three . Rajat is pakka khiladi . I still doubt whether any other makers will have the guts to do so cheers 
Others did talk about playing cricket on bed etc..... But this was a volley of innuendos.... One after another... Just didn't stop! cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-25, 14:17

I want to go home and watch the episode again No No 

i was travelling in a metro today morning and recalled the episode, caught myself smiling by myself...my fellow passengers must be thinking I hav gone mad.....or err..wait....did they think that I had a good night :P Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 14:21

pollyanna wrote:I want to go home and watch the episode again No No 

i was travelling in a metro today morning and recalled the episode, caught myself smiling by myself...my fellow passengers must be thinking I hav gone mad.....or err..wait....did they think that I had a good night :P Wink
:*lol*: .... A goodnight indeed...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by Manasvi on 2013-10-26, 03:58

I must have seen the episode at least 10 times. I am loving it and keep thinking about Jalal and all the love he has for his begum, his various moods, a child among children, a lover of animals, expert in martial arts and warfare, an astute administrator..The real Jodha must have been one proud woman to have such a person in her life as her spouse. Rajat Tokas and Paridhi rocked the entire episode. Great Chemistry. Rajat, honey, I love you much...Mmuah

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar meme 5.... njoy

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:08


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum