Latest topics

IPKKND 2 - 24 October 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPKKND 2 - 24 October 13

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 04:31

I was determined not to post anything today...but i can't help it.,.even though there r other aspects that I can mention..won't touch on anything else but Shlok's behaviour...

wat is he? wat does he suffer from? One moment so concerned about Jyoti to the next tellin Aastha she has no proof so leave it..y is he not thinking about it, thinking about investigating any further..no thought y Aastha would lie about something like this...has his first meeting with Aastha where she lied going to colour everything??

so he tells Aastha its a sensitive matter, personal, to do with his family don't interfere... does that mean he does not consider her a part of his family? hmm

one moment being concerned then the next minute screaming that it's his and Aastha's happiness he is worried about..

he tells her to stop being childish wen she pushed his hand back and the ice cream fell on to the floor but he the very next second throws his ice cream to the floor deliberately...

he tells her she has spoken about breaking the relationship today but never mention it again...actually today isn't the first time she has said it... mere zindagi ka hissa ho, mere jeene ka maqsad ho tum...is that obsession? is that revenge?? A mix of the two??

He wants there to b a reason to believe her...how about using your brain... and he goes on to say it's not just about his belief but the whole family's...uh huh thought u could think independently from wat the family said and did...

y should Aastha need to win his trust..r u going to have to prove yourself Everytime...r u going to have to provide proof??

by the by Jyoti's mother in law said jab bhi payt se rehte hain ladki payda karne ke liye... so that means this wasn't the first time she was expecting and was made to have a abortion?? ?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND 2 - 24 October 13

Post by slmu on 2013-10-25, 11:43

Nice post Sarra.

Totally agree with you Shlok was a bag of contradictions yesterday. Absolutely no consistency. I wonder if this is just bad screenplay or deliberate. How Aastha can trust this guy enough to marry him is beyond me.

Yes it did sound like she has been made to go through more than one abortion. Someone needs to teach Jyoti's MIL a biology lesson - males are responsible for the sex of the child. She can then go ahead and beat up her son.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 12:19

shanthi if the rest of the show was well put together, with no issues I would say it could be deliberate...but the way the show is and no consistency between anything, I would go down the its bad screenplay, directing, acting... he is like a ping pong which will traverse both extremes...it doesn't make pleasant viewing...y

ah if only they were that modern thinking...if they were u wouldn't have this issue with having daughters or grand daughters... but i like the idea go hit him...
i was glad the idea, plan and carrying out of the plan to get the truth from the mother in law was all done in one episode as well as it airing...and tomorrow they show the letter and MS broken...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-25, 12:24

Yes Sarra, the pace is just great. Though the gathering of the evidence was so unbelievable.

Now today they can move on to the more juicy aspect of the broken MS and Shlok's past cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 12:56

yep I am looking forward to that, wondering weather they will keep it at a cliff hanger for Monday...Some answers r needed to b given otherwise people lose interest with only questions being asked...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-25, 12:59

I've been rooting for a monologue from Shlok wondering what his intentions are.. but have to wait till the wedding plays out I think

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 13:04

Great post Sarra.... I feel it's CVs fault that Shlok character looks schizoid.... But for the sake of enjoying the show I'd say Shlok is in two minds... 
1. The selfish individualistic one ... He did mention that all he wanted was to be left in peace with Astha ( not care about rest of the family).... Most modern couple are like that .... Don't bother about siblings 
2. The doubtful one with strains of humanity intact... He wants to believe Ashtha... But she has done crazy stuff before ...so he chose to believe his sister... But deep inside knows that his Brother in law isn't a good soul...but still needed stronger proof to believe the girl he is falling in love with. ( btw, that IV scene looked silly... But detective bahus are order of the day)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-25, 13:08

slmu wrote:Nice post Sarra.

Totally agree with you Shlok was a bag of contradictions yesterday. Absolutely no consistency. I wonder if this is just bad screenplay or deliberate. How Aastha can trust this guy enough to marry him is beyond me.

Yes it did sound like she has been made to go through more than one abortion. Someone needs to teach Jyoti's MIL a biology lesson - males are responsible for the sex of the child. She can then go ahead and beat up her son.
agree shanthi...I thnk fault is with screenplay......Slok is really confusing us....and Astha she gt lots of hints that what she will get 2 face after marriage...still hoping she will get thngs ok Shocked

@bold...majority of people doesnt knw it Shanthi....usually MIL's blame their bahu 4 giving birth 2 girl

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-25, 13:10

anusha.cochin wrote:

agree shanthi...I thnk fault is with screenplay......Slok is really confusing us....and Astha she gt lots of hints that what she will get 2 face after marriage...still hoping she will get thngs ok Shocked

@bold...majority of people doesnt knw it Shanthi....usually MIL's blame their bahu 4 giving birth 2 girl
Time to educate the masses then

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-25, 13:11

Shesherkobita wrote:Great post Sarra.... I feel it's CVs fault that Shlok character looks schizoid.... But for the sake of enjoying the show I'd say Shlok is in two minds... 
1. The selfish individualistic one ... He did mention that all he wanted was to be left in peace with Astha ( not care about rest of the family).... Most modern couple are like that .... Don't bother about siblings 
2. The doubtful one with strains of humanity intact... He wants to believe Ashtha... But she has done crazy stuff before ...so he chose to believe his sister... But deep inside knows that his Brother in law isn't a good soul...but still needed stronger proof to believe the girl he is falling in love with. ( btw, that IV scene looked silly... But detective bahus are order of the day)
The second one is the case I thnk....he doesnt seems like a selfish person...he cares 4 his sister

and cv's need 2 show detective-sacrificial skills of SP bahus.....so the ryt for proving thngs goes 2 bahu's ..........:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-25, 13:12

Detective bahus seem to be a must have in all shows.. that scene was totally ridiculous

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-25, 13:54

Why they give their daughter 2 a middle class family? 

any suspense behind dat too?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-25, 13:55

anusha.cochin wrote:Why they give their daughter 2 a middle class family? 

any suspense behind dat too?
Shocked  you know Anu.. that simply did not strike me till now... one more Kostin for AK's list

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 14:56

slmu wrote:I've been rooting for a monologue from Shlok wondering what his intentions are.. but have to wait till the wedding plays out I think
lol shanthiit would be good.. but until the makers don't know wat they r showing they can't tell us.... it would be nice to c a monologue, but that could confuse us more then not having one...lol

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 15:03

Shesherkobita wrote:Great post Sarra.... I feel it's CVs fault that Shlok character looks schizoid.... But for the sake of enjoying the show I'd say Shlok is in two minds... 
Thanks Sabi...i get that life's r separate and most people r busy and jus think about there own life but then u wouldn't expect to c the kind of urgency and care he displayed wen he went calling for her...it would be more casual...

i couldn't take that scene with interview seriously.. who says all that to strangers, especially when they have supposedly come to interview her for being so good...

they really need to concentrate on screenplay and delivery....cause his confusion doesn't come through

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 15:08

Thanks Sabi...i get that life's r separate and most people r busy and jus think about there own life but then u wouldn't expect to c the kind of urgency and care he displayed wen he went calling for her...it would be more casual...

i couldn't take that scene with interview seriously.. who says all that to strangers, especially when they have supposedly come to interview her for being so good...

they really need to concentrate on screenplay and delivery....cause his confusion doesn't come through
The story in interesting but the execution in choppy.... Don't know whether the actors even know what they are supposed to portray ( emotion wise)...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 15:08

anusha.cochin wrote:

because of the issues with screenplay v c big differences in behaviour, but if those issues were not there, she would not realise his drastic changes because that may not be how they want it to come across...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 15:13

Shesherkobita wrote:

The story in interesting but the execution in choppy.... Don't know whether the actors even know what they are supposed to portray ( emotion wise)...
That's it the suspense story is good, but execution is bad...it surprises me that wen the directions is looking he doesn't say anything or change it...good question could explain why the expressions r kind of blank a lot of the time..A

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-25, 15:50

Sarra Nice Puzzle post!! Bujho toh jaane  Rolling Eyes  :P 

Do the story writers themselves know what they want to make of Shlok? Shocked

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 06:04

archie_79 wrote:Sarra Nice Puzzle post!! Bujho toh jaane  Rolling Eyes  :P 

Do the story writers themselves know what they want to make of Shlok? Shocked
Thanks Shilpa...its the puzzle that keeps it interesting...

at times it feels like r taking it day by day with Shlok and therefore along with choppy storytelling it makes it more confusing...more puzzles...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum