Latest topics

500 saal purani gutter-gatha :D

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

500 saal purani gutter-gatha :D

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-25, 10:27

Kaun kehta hai 500 years pehle ki aurat bholi thi..

.. Dadi kya aur Poti kya... Twisted Evil 

The other day when Jodha said that she didnt know why she couldnt wake up early morning... All ladeej started smiling suggestively... Frnds chatting 

and yesterday... when Jalal was making sounds deliberately while push-ups .. Jodha took no time to understand it ... her mind in no time plunged into the gutter... 
"Ye kaise SWAR nikaal rahe hain aap"

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: 500 saal purani gutter-gatha :D

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-25, 10:51

hehe ,yeah that day she seemed lil lost and didn't get why they all were smiling .with Jalal she took no time to understand ..hehe she was embarrassed.... 

GUtter was always there abhi ho yaa 500 yrs ago ..the process is same for making babies ...Embarassed Embarassed Wink

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-25, 11:04

So true Monsi ....Jodha was so much into Gutter Land yday, all thanks to her Jallad Jalal :P 

kal toh woh ekdum tamatar ki tarh laal ho gayi thi...and luks like jab jab Jodha hara lehenga pehenti hai, Jalal is all S**ually aroused.

apni chhichorapan se hi chudail ko sabak seekhayega yeh jallu Wink 

i caught the repeat at 11 too(needless to say, :P I had to :) ) and i got the gutter in that chhoti saali dialogue too ---

jeeja sa ki naak sindoor se laal hui aur aapki naak ragad ragad ke.....Go FIGURE !!!! :P Wink 

yday the creatives and Pari,Rajat were having a field day Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 11:14

U know what mons  what an acing by rajath that I had to change channel as my hubby was looking at me amused when on those `noises’ I never expected shehensha do the deed u know.

And about 5 00 years old gatha i think they were all pretty active than these days cause they never had any other entertainment like us, FB, twitter, forums, u know internet that’s why 200 plus biwis in harem and all. ha ha they will not  get bored u know Ummeed se saje zindagi….

Buit I liked the  pi a lot cause it was their private affair and jalal lookee he needs it now and tried to pass the message but Alas jodha begum……:*lol*: 

And rajat was looking so damn ………….zipped 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 11:39

That was a hilarious scene , Jallad knew just what he was doing and the openly amorous , naughty look he gives, checking to see whether the Chudail is ogling  ki nahi

the small smile of Jodha ...  both were very good !!

Bas I have one kostin ...what is tht , Jalal keeps drinking inside the hojra ... Is tht some kind of Liquid V ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-25, 11:47

Tanthya wrote:That was a hilarious scene , Jallad knew just what he was doing and the openly amorous , naughty look he gives, checking to see whether the Chudail is ogling  ki nahi

Bas I have one kostin ...what is tht , Jalal keeps drinking inside the hojra ... Is tht some kind of Liquid V ??
he is just 20 when he got married to Jodha...and had Ruks since the time he became aware of his manly calibre.....

Why does he want V at such a young age.....its the madira which brought about that carnal desire in his kohl lined eyes when he got hold of the dupatta.....

Gosh...such sensual intensity.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 12:04

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:That was a hilarious scene , Jallad knew just what he was doing and the openly amorous , naughty look he gives, checking to see whether the Chudail is ogling  ki nahi

he is just 20 when he got married to Jodha...and had Ruks since the time he became aware of his manly calibre.....

Why does he want V at such a young age.....its the madira which brought about that carnal desire in his kohl lined eyes when he got hold of the dupatta.....

He needs V.. there are  200 + Plus women to be satiated .. U think his mardangi can  do the deed ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-10-25, 12:34

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

He needs V.. there are  200 + Plus women to be satiated .. U think his mardangi can  do the deed ..
Lol

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-25, 12:40

sunshine99 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Lol
:lol!: :lol!:

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-10-25, 12:44

sunshine99 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Lol
ROFL

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-25, 13:11

cheena007 wrote:hehe ,yeah that day she seemed lil lost and didn't get why they all were smiling .with Jalal she took no time to understand ..hehe she was embarrassed.... 

GUtter was always there abhi ho yaa 500 yrs ago ..the process is same for making babies ...Embarassed Embarassed Wink
Point is not about the process but about the understanding of it.. and i am surprised that they showed Jodha having that :clown:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-25, 13:12

pollyanna wrote:So true Monsi ....Jodha was so much into Gutter Land yday, all thanks to her Jallad Jalal :P 

kal toh woh ekdum tamatar ki tarh laal ho gayi thi...and luks like jab jab Jodha hara lehenga pehenti hai, Jalal is all S**ually aroused.

i caught the repeat at 11 too(needless to say, :P I had to :) ) and i got the gutter in that chhoti saali dialogue too ---

jeeja sa ki naak sindoor se laal hui aur aapki naak ragad ragad ke.....Go FIGURE !!!! :P Wink 

@Bold and red...Haila .. ye to maine dhyan hi nahi diya... surely CVs were upto god knows what yesterday :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-25, 13:13

sunshine99 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Lol
OMG .. all of you girls getting naughty here !!..
:*lol*: :* emb*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-25, 13:15

pollyanna wrote:So true Monsi ....Jodha was so much into Gutter Land yday, all thanks to her Jallad Jalal :P 

@ blue ...  what did  that imply ??
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-25, 13:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:he is just 20 when he got married to Jodha...and had Ruks since the time he became aware of his manly calibre.....

Lol
Arre it cant be V... why would he need it when there is noone in Amer ... He knows Jodha will never dalo ghaas to him... V peeke dupatte pe energy waste thode na karega :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:17

monsi08 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:He needs V.. there are  200 + Plus women to be satiated .. U think his mardangi can  do the deed ..
Lol
Arre it cant be V... why would he need it when there is noone in Amer ... He knows Jodha will never dalo ghaas to him... V peeke dupatte pe energy waste thode na karega :lol!:
bwahahahaha ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-25, 13:25

clarissasham wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:Lol
bwahahahaha ROFL
:*lol*:

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-25, 13:29

--sumana13-- wrote:

confused confused
ignore it for now Manu , time aane pe pata chal jayega ..

haila I missed that one pallo ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:32

cheena007 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused confused
ignore it for now Manu , time aane pe pata chal jayega ..

haila I missed that one pallo ...
Mannu thu abhi bachi hein thoda wait kar balike :lol!: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 15:41

monsi08 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:He needs V.. there are  200 + Plus women to be satiated .. U think his mardangi can  do the deed ..
Lol
He is recharging himself for Agra, Mon .. demanding wives are there Wink :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-25, 18:38

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:Lol
He is recharging himself for Agra, Mon .. demanding wives are there Wink :P :P
OMGGGG ...500 saal purana V has to be taken in GALLONS or what .. ???
Abhi se pi raha hai .. affraid

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-10-25, 18:42

Jalal is horny as hell right now. Poor thing is used to having a harem full of women a his disposal, and now he is left high and dry in Amer. We must excuse his kinky behaviour. ROFL

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-25, 18:45

laddoo598 wrote:Jalal is horny as hell right now. Poor thing is used to having a harem full of women a his disposal, and now he is left high and dry in Amer. We must excuse his kinky behaviour. ROFL
LOLLL ... i agree...
He gets turned on with anything and everything about Jodha.. and then poor guy doesnt get his release as Jodha simply shoos him away  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-10-25, 18:48

monsi08 wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:Jalal is horny as hell right now. Poor thing is used to having a harem full of women a his disposal, and now he is left high and dry in Amer. We must excuse his kinky behaviour. ROFL
LOLLL ... i agree...
He gets turned on with anything and everything about Jodha.. and then poor guy doesnt get his release as Jodha simply shoos him away  :*lol*:
Its hilarious how he keeps asking her if she likes him, cares for him, or acknowledge his existence at the least. But all he gets back in return is ghrina, ghrina, and more ghrina, except the last time she gave him some pity to go along with the ghrina.

Since that's all he gets from amer ki mirchi, he has somehow equated her ghrina with an aphrodisiac. Oh well. Naughty I like.Twisted Evil

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-25, 18:50

ROFL..u gals just need a chance :*lol*: 

I think in olden days gutter was more omnipresent than nowdays. Jallu miyya didnt leave one chance to rile up Jo madam..maza aah gaya seeing her plight

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum