Latest topics

SO ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SO ??

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-25, 12:53

I am doing Hardy 5 :

Y'day was a rocking episode no doubt, But I have few doubts ..Please  clarify my doubts :

Jodha  supposedly dislikes Green !! but if we were to think .. She was dancing in a green outfit, the odhani on the bed was of green color .. and she is often seen in Green than in any other color ...   so how are we supposed to accept tht she loathes green ??

Jalal  gets ready to do 500 push-ups n breaks into litres of sweat before he can even begin the first one ..   So How did the sweat come out  ??

The Kumkum  is a big blob and does not sprinkle anywhere, So why does Jodha  rub the tip  of her nose when the Kumkum is up there between the brows ??

Javeda speaks  nay shouts exuberantly and  nobody seems to hear whatever she says .. So Does she say it in a frequency where only Animals can pick up the Sonic Boom  and the humans are deaf to it ??

Why was  Sharifuddin playing with Sand, was it a return of his childhood ???   

How come All of Jalal's intel is failing to report the constant  Snuggling  of Adham and Sharifuddin in secluded corners ??

You are welcome to add ur  Kostins too and  puhleeez ..Shombaady Answer !!!

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SO ??

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:47

Tinkerbell wrote:I am doing Hardy 5 :

Y'day was a rocking episode no doubt, But I have few doubts ..Please  clarify my doubts :

Jodha  supposedly dislikes Green !! but if we were to think .. She was dancing in a green outfit, the odhani on the bed was of green color .. and she is often seen in Green than in any other color ...   so how are we supposed to accept tht she loathes green ??

Hayee tinkel my answers are in read

She does man... she loathes and that’s why she wears green so that whenever shehensha sees her in green he drools and his hormones goes up  and she can have her grihnna intensified and can tadpao him …. 

Jalal  gets ready to do 500 push-ups n breaks into litres of sweat before he can even begin the first one ..   So How did the sweat come out  ??

That is called sweat it out.. as he is on  drooling mission his hormones work over time so they produce the double the amount of sweat than usual ..u know cause of some frustration of not fulfilling certain needs  ….and he tried to openly last day… but alas opposite is dumbo jodha 

The Kumkum  is a big blob and does not sprinkle anywhere, So why does Jodha  rub the tip  of her nose when the Kumkum is up there between the brows ??

That is called confusion on existence of certain particle in your nose bridge and not understating the exact difference betweeen two objects… one is fixed there and another is imaginary and when certain shehashaha says certain jodha feels that substance exists.. and stars rubbing like supernova 

Javeda speaks  nay shouts exuberantly and  nobody seems to hear whatever she says .. So Does she say it in a frequency where only Animals can pick up the Sonic Boom  and the humans are deaf to it ??

yes ur question has the answer… only certain animals like Ak and MA would be abel to hear it and all others would not be

he was acting philosophical u know.. jo sand se aya woh sand mehi jayega.. poor fellow he knows his end is near and would go to sand .. so symbolic expressions.  

How come All of Jalal's intel is failing to report the constant  Snuggling  of Adham and Sharifuddin in secluded corners ??

there is special place in every makers heart for such villains which makes them invisible from all others and in every show such villains exist in plenty, who would plot  openly, no one would see him, who would openly poison hero, no one would see him, they would openly kill people, push them pull them, but no on would see him.. but if the hero does everyone sees..that is called Endoflogicalomania 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-25, 13:54

ROFL ROFL Ha h ah ha Great post tinkerbell and awesome answers by Shami....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 13:57

Shesherkobita wrote:ROFL ROFL Ha h ah ha Great post tinkerbell and awesome answers by Shami....
thanku  :lol!:  Jalal and his jalwe is making me go high 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-25, 14:13

Lolzzzz at the Q&A session between Tinker and Shami....

:lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 14:28

clarissasham wrote:

She does man... she loathes and that’s why she wears green so that whenever shehensha sees her in green he drools and his hormones goes up  and she can have her grihnna intensified and can tadpao him …. 

*Phurther Kostins*   if that is the reason, why not the lehenga and blouse in green too ..Just imagine, his hormone will soar like the 3 teer of Jodha ..

That is called sweat it out.. as he is on  drooling mission his hormones work over time so they produce the double the amount of sweat than usual ..u know cause of some frustration of not fulfilling certain needs  ….and he tried to openly last day… but alas opposite is dumbo jodha 

I thought he would be very happy and glad that he can rest his weapons  and relax for few days without servicing his harem. In fact I am certain, that's the only reason why Jalal is so cheerful,  happy and active in Amer cuz he is NOT doing ANYTHING !!

That is called confusion on existence of certain particle in your nose bridge and not understating the exact difference betweeen two objects… one is fixed there and another is imaginary and when certain shehashaha says certain jodha feels that substance exists.. and stars rubbing like supernova 

Ah !!  both want the sparks to fly !!

yes ur question has the answer… only certain animals like Ak and MA would be abel to hear it and all others would not be

Jalal calls MA as his Ammi, what does that make him affraid 

he was acting philosophical u know.. jo sand se aya woh sand mehi jayega.. poor fellow he knows his end is near and would go to sand .. so symbolic expressions.  

Toh Paas main  2 camel ka statue kyun tha ??

there is special place in every makers heart for such villains which makes them invisible from all others and in every show such villains exist in plenty, who would plot  openly, no one would see him, who would openly poison hero, no one would see him, they would openly kill people, push them pull them, but no on would see him.. but if the hero does everyone sees..that is called Endoflogicalomania 

They have Mr.India Bracelet !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

in Green

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-25, 14:38

The day Jodha wears all greens--sari, dupatta and blouse...it will be the DAY of SR :P :P Jallu wont be able to control himself..and tab tak Jodha poori tarah se hathyar daal chuki hogi :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 14:43

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

*Phurther Kostins*   if that is the reason, why not the lehenga and blouse in green too ..Just imagine, his hormone will soar like the 3 teer of Jodha ..

I thought he would be very happy and glad that he can rest his weapons  and relax for few days without servicing his harem. In fact I am certain, that's the only reason why Jalal is so cheerful,  happy and active in Amer cuz he is NOT doing ANYTHING !!

Ah !!  both want the sparks to fly !!

Jalal calls MA as his Ammi, what does that make him affraid 

Toh Paas main  2 camel ka statue kyun tha ??

They have Mr.India Bracelet !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

in Green
He looks fresh , clean and cheerful and was searching for reason tants

Mil gaya:lol!: :geek: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-25, 14:44

Wow!, I got so many themes for my next set of Fiction cartoons :P

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-25, 14:47

Abavi wrote:Wow!, I got so many themes for my next set of Fiction cartoons :P
ha ha Vi cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 14:56

pollyanna wrote:The day Jodha wears all greens--sari, dupatta and blouse...it will be the DAY of SR :P :P Jallu wont be able to control himself..and tab tak Jodha poori tarah se hathyar daal chuki hogi :P
I hope woh din is  very dhoor  !!  Abhi Bacha ABCD bhi nahi seekha and U are bringing up Doctorate  :P :P :P

Speaking of  Sharif n Adham...I am happy for their wifes..Such fondness and always seeking one another out would have given raise to different conclusion NOW Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-25, 15:06

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:The day Jodha wears all greens--sari, dupatta and blouse...it will be the DAY of SR :P :P Jallu wont be able to control himself..and tab tak Jodha poori tarah se hathyar daal chuki hogi :P
I hope woh din is  very dhoor  !!  Abhi Bacha ABCD bhi nahi seekha and U are bringing up Doctorate  :P :P :P

Speaking of  Sharif n Adham...I am happy for their wifes..Such fondness and always seeking one another out would have given raise to different conclusion NOW Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
hahahha Mayya is out to explore all the facets of relationships Wink  looks like S's peeth pe vaar will come into notice...at least the seed will be sown in Jalal's mind abt his duplicity, Jodha madam and Bakshi Bano hopefully will at least voice their concern though not directly charging at S.

Lets see, kal Pratap bhi tha..so if we get Rabba Vey between him and Jalal tonite OR he is just to see and know more about Jalal's sense of justice and sharp mind to come out of tricky situation.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 15:24

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

hahahha Mayya is out to explore all the facets of relationships Wink  looks like S's peeth pe vaar will come into notice...at least the seed will be sown in Jalal's mind abt his duplicity, Jodha madam and Bakshi Bano hopefully will at least voice their concern though not directly charging at S.

Lets see, kal Pratap bhi tha..so if we get Rabba Vey between him and Jalal tonite OR he is just to see and know more about Jalal's sense of justice and sharp mind to come out of tricky situation.
Even if it comes to notice, Jalal might give a benefit of doubt to Sharif.. one cuz he has managed to present himself as a Lily  white flower, second.. He is  Bakshi's Hubby.

If Pratap was going to be a spectator, they would not have shown him so very prominently but  he either  will be the Stamp of approval or the mediator ..  ot both Jalal and Pratap might sort the issue together..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-25, 15:55

Read somewhere that Jalal refuses to give the Ratanpur fort but convinces Sukanya's in-laws and marriage will happen despite the arguments...lets hope its true :) ...i don't want Shehenshah to lose his milkiyat because of the Amerwaasis who has got a lot more benefits from Shehenshah already Sleep

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 15:57

neha wrote:Read somewhere that Jalal refuses to give the Ratanpur fort but convinces Sukanya's in-laws and marriage will happen despite the arguments...lets hope its true :) ...i don't want Shehenshah to lose his milkiyat because of the Amerwaasis who has got a lot more benefits from Shehenshah already Sleep
How does he do that ??   By threat or by offering something  in place of Ratanpur..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-25, 16:17

neha wrote:Read somewhere that Jalal refuses to give the Ratanpur fort but convinces Sukanya's in-laws and marriage will happen despite the arguments...lets hope its true :) ...i don't want Shehenshah to lose his milkiyat because of the Amerwaasis who has got a lot more benefits from Shehenshah already Sleep
Neha, Ratanpur CANNOT got to Suku's FIL....if it does...then its a compromise...

In telly world...Jalal has to come up with such a situation --ek teer se do nishaan: Sharif ka plan flop as well as Suku's marriage get done with......

Yday's Suku's dialogue--abt saving her marriage even when his pet elephant was hurt...will come into play.....

here pet elephant ke jagah pe its the fort...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 16:45

pollyanna wrote:
Neha, Ratanpur CANNOT got to Suku's FIL....if it does...then its a compromise...

In telly world...Jalal has to come up with such a situation --ek teer se do nishaan: Sharif ka plan flop as well as Suku's marriage get done with......

Yday's Suku's dialogue--abt saving her marriage even when his pet elephant was hurt...will come into play.....

here pet elephant ke jagah pe its the fort...
3 words ...  Shaant, bada Hriday, nahi hua toh marjaayenge ..

but rather then the Hawai  being the object,  I would say .. More important how he controlled the panicky situation, calmed the elephant and minimized the damage ..It will be this attributes that will come into play.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 16:51

A Kostin  again :

While dancing was going on .. Did my eyes deceive me or did I see  A North eastern beauty dancing along with Jodha??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-25, 18:09

Tanthya wrote:
How does he do that ??   By threat or by offering something  in place of Ratanpur..
Since FIL is asking for the fort as a protection against Mughals & Rajputs, maybe Jalal will make the groom a subedaar / mansabdaar or some such thing ensuring protection  scratch Rolling Eyes   ....more importantly ensuring that certain noises never go out of his bedroom Wink :lol!:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum