Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Oct13 "Zoya -Ayaan competition" Pics & videos added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Oct13 "Zoya -Ayaan competition" Pics & videos added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-25, 14:20

Written Update ......

Voice over took us to the sets of Qubool Hai where newly wed Zoya has been asked to cook her first meal in her Sasuraal .. And as usual she is  a dhamaal chokdi machaa diya .... Disaster in the kitchen ... She burns the chocolate, has a fight with the vegetables, plays holi with the flour, and burns her fingers on the heated pan ..and is almose in tears when her friend . Buddy and her temporary shohar comes to her rescue ...
pic credits to original uploader in FB
Next task given to her by her MIL is to wash the room/kitchen and she can. Ot do any thing with out having some dahmaakedaar side effects 
:lol!: :lol!: 
Temporary Bahu ..Zoya washed the room but all the soapy suds have collected in the balcony ... And guess who was the first one to slip and fall ?? The bakraa was nine other than her own temporary shohar Ayan miya .. Who was walking bekhabar when he suddenly slips and falls on his bums .. In another shot he saves himself from the fall by clutching on to the nearest pillar ..
:lol!: :lol!: 

Then the temporary Bahu Zoya is given lots of Daant /fatkaar by her three Mother -in -Laws ...and this leaves Zoya all depressed and teary ....
So now it is left on to the temporary shohar Ayaan to make a temporary bali ka bakraa out of his temporary biwi  Zoya... and try his hand at shayari .... As Ayaan tries his best to cheer her up .. AWW such a cute friendship  yaar ...
Heart 

Ayaan then manages to bring a smile back on her face ....
pic credits to original uploader in FB
The BG song plays .."my dill goes hmmmm .."

Next scene being shot was Zoya is reprimanded by Razia about something .. She utters something derogatory about zoya's mom -dad ....and this is something Zoya will not tolerate lying down .. As zoya is touchy about her Mom-Dad .. She gives it back to her MIL razia .. .. Demending to k ow from Razia what did she know about her abbu n ammi ??  And if she did not know she had no rights to remark on them !!
Well done zoya !!

Video update
Coming up ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-25, 16:39; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Oct13 "Zoya -Ayaan competition" Pics & videos added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 16:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-25, 16:34

Zoya banegi perfact Bahu 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zoya ayaan cute nok jhok 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-25, 17:00

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-10-27, 10:38

I have a question for all you Zoyaan fans. Now they are together and a "frandship" is blossoming between these two...are you guys liking it? The truth is, I like Ayaan and I like Zoya, but I hate them together. Together, they don't seem cute to me, they seem annoying. It's childish and quite frankly, boring. I think a successful couple are certainly best friends, but a little attraction is a must. These two look like brother and sister to me and throwing them together like this is a bit disgusting. But, that's just me...

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-27, 10:46

abba143 wrote:I have a question for all you Zoyaan fans. Now they are together and a "frandship" is blossoming between these two...are you guys liking it?  The truth is, I like Ayaan and I like Zoya, but I hate them together.  Together, they don't seem cute to me, they seem annoying.  It's childish and quite frankly, boring.  I think a successful couple are certainly best friends, but a little attraction is a must.  These two look like brother and sister to me and throwing them together like this is a bit disgusting.  But, that's just me...
I agree their's is a cute friendship .... And it has remained limited to friendship even after their accidental Nikah .. That hair pulling thing was like bro-sis fighting together and they have no physical attraction towards each other ...

I feel that is the way the writers wanted to project their relationship .. And at least. I find Ayaan very cute and both ayaan n Zoya have repeatedly felt thier attraction to their own lovers in spite of this nikah ....
:heart: :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum