Latest topics

Jalal to save the day for Jodha in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jalal to save the day for Jodha in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 16:58

An interesting drama is about to unfold in Zee TV’s Jodha Akbar (Balaji Telefilms) with Sukanya’s to be in-laws calling off the wedding.

Yes, you heard it right!!! Sukanya’s (Dharti Bhatt) to be in-laws will call off the wedding over a “fort”. Don’t get baffled, we shall put things in perspective as you read along.
As seen so far, Shariduddin (Akbar’s brother-in-law) has been planning and plotting against Jodha’s family and in the last episode he also asked the groom’s father to demand for the Ratanpur fort as dowry. But Jalal (Rajat Tokas) declined their proposal.
So what will happen next?

Well, if sources are to be believed the groom’s side will call off the wedding.
However, this is not the end of the story as Jalal will come in the forefront and tackle the situation in his own way.
So does he manage to solve the issue? Yes, he does and the wedding rituals take place soon after that.

What about Jalal and Jodha’s love story?
“Jodha is falling in love with Jalal slowly and steadily. And this event will get her closer to Jalal,” added the source.

When contacted Paridi she said, “There are a lot of twists and turns in the show just wait and watch.”
The episode airs tonight.

*TC

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jalal to save the day for Jodha in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 17:00

What Solution will Jalal  bring out ?? How will this marriage proceed ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-25, 17:03

thanks for sharing!!!:) 
But what this ends up being a fake like that promo or spoiler?? I guess nothing more to do than wait...!!Rolling Eyes bounce

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 17:05

shreya26 wrote:thanks for sharing!!!:) 
But what this ends up being a fake like that promo or spoiler?? I guess nothing more to do than wait...!!Rolling Eyes bounce
Most welcome, Shreya...

TC are usually reliable ..  now the curiosity will be how he will solve it without giving the fort ??  Will they sort this by Friday or we have to wait until Monday ??Question

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-25, 17:13

We all know the wedding will take place....I just want to see what Jalal decided..He should act like an Emperor and teach the greedy FIL of Sukanya a lesson later when they are returned to Agra...And last but not the least he should start suspecting the trio Sharif, AK and MA keeping aside all the love and respect he has for Bakshi bano and MA...Lets wait for the episode as its the last one of the week :cry: ...Fir monday tak wait krna padega Rolling Eyes

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-25, 17:18

Tanthya wrote:
Most welcome, Shreya...

TC are usually reliable ..  now the curiosity will be how he will solve it without giving the fort ??  Will they sort this by Friday or we have to wait until Monday ??Question
Maybe they'll leave it as a cliff hanger for the weekend...they usually stretch the Friday episode, or fill it with useless things so that everyone remains on the edge of their seats over the weekend...Bang

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 17:18

neha wrote:We all know the wedding will take place....I just want to see what Jalal decided..He should act like an Emperor and teach the greedy FIL of Sukanya a lesson later when they are returned to Agra...And last but not the least he should start suspecting the trio Sharif, AK and MA keeping aside all the love and respect he has for Bakshi bano and MA...Lets wait for the episode as its the last one of the week :cry: ...Fir monday tak wait krna padega Rolling Eyes
Marriage will happen ..SShah ka izzat daanv par hai.. it will be interesting how he will get them to Pandal..

I do not think, he will suspect anybody ,all 3 have covered their tracks ..Sharif can say  ..It was misunderstanding yada yada

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 17:23

shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Most welcome, Shreya...

Maybe they'll leave it as a cliff hanger for the weekend...they usually stretch the Friday episode, or fill it with useless things so that everyone remains on the edge of their seats over the weekend...Bang
That is what I am afraid off.. Maham , AK, S versus  the FIL .. Jodha doing her updesh, Bharmal pleading, Maasa fainting , Sukanya crying and then ending with   Jalal's BAS !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-25, 17:33

Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Most welcome, Shreya...

That is what I am afraid off.. Maham , AK, S versus  the FIL .. Jodha doing her updesh, Bharmal pleading, Maasa fainting , Sukanya crying and then ending with   Jalal's BAS !!
I seriously hope with all my heart that this 'bhavishyavaani' doesn't come true...but after all this time watching the show, we all know the mentality of the CVs... there's a 75% chance this may happen.....No

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 17:44

shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Most welcome, Shreya...

I seriously hope with all my heart that this 'bhavishyavaani' doesn't come true...but after all this time watching the show, we all know the mentality of the CVs... there's a 75% chance this may happen.....No
Same here, Shreya ... we had had enuff of this  in the past episodes , if they continues the same , then I will 'grihna' the CV's !!Bang Bang

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-25, 17:54

Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:Maybe they'll leave it as a cliff hanger for the weekend...they usually stretch the Friday episode, or fill it with useless things so that everyone remains on the edge of their seats over the weekend...Bang
Same here, Shreya ... we had had enuff of this  in the past episodes , if they continues the same , then I will 'grihna' the CV's !!Bang Bang
:lol!:

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 18:02

shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:That is what I am afraid off.. Maham , AK, S versus  the FIL .. Jodha doing her updesh, Bharmal pleading, Maasa fainting , Sukanya crying and then ending with   Jalal's BAS !!
:* emb*:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-25, 18:12

Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:I seriously hope with all my heart that this 'bhavishyavaani' doesn't come true...but after all this time watching the show, we all know the mentality of the CVs... there's a 75% chance this may happen.....No
:*lol*: 

Jalal could offer the groom mansabdaari or some such thing ensuring all yapping mouths are shut while he continues with his vichitra noises Wink bounce

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-25, 18:14

sonia1 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Same here, Shreya ... we had had enuff of this  in the past episodes , if they continues the same , then I will 'grihna' the CV's !!Bang Bang

Jalal could offer the groom mansabdaari or some such thing ensuring all yapping mouths are shut while he continues with his vichitra noises Wink bounce
that would mean , they have to give up sovereignty and independence ... will they accept to give up sovereignty just for Mansabdaari

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-25, 18:21

Tanthya wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote::lol!:

that would mean , they have to give up sovereignty and independence ... will they accept to give up sovereignty just for Mansabdaari
FIL is looking for protection from Mughals & Rajputs....Jalal may offer something to the groom ?? ....giving up the fort is not an option....unless the groom goes against his father and Jalal & MP both offer no retaliation ? :)

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 18:42

put my hands up me me me, ill tell u how he solves it, with tact, a bit of anger, forcefulness, diplomacy, intelligence.and voila...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-25, 19:06

sarra0 wrote:put my hands up me me me, ill tell u how he solves it, with tact, a bit of anger, forcefulness, diplomacy, intelligence.and voila...
Thumbsup

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum