Latest topics

IPKKND 2 - 25 October 13 - Choices

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPKKND 2 - 25 October 13 - Choices

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-26, 15:53

The last few episodes have about choices, being stuck between a rock and a hard place... whether that's Aastha's family wanting there daughter happy balanced against wat they r learning about the family and Shlok's past... to Sojal being caught between her MIL wishes or her husband's demand... Jyoti being stuck between her in laws and the way she is meant to behave and covering up the matter against and tellin the truth and maybe bringing some relief to herself....Anjali wanting to help her daughter and having to deal with Sahib and the consequences if she did...Shlok with his inability to trust Aastha mayb because of deeds even though he is marrying her...

The actor in Shlok got Aastha to greet Jyoti's MIL, give her presents, all the while smiling at her, being insincere, leading the lamb to slaughter...or in her case not so much a lamb...

Oh no oh no its not only Aastha's wrist that Shlok holds like that...It's not reserved for her only...its not how he shows her his love..wat a disappointment...

I get y Shlok held Jyoti's wrist like that to begin with, to catch hold of her hand but y have him hold it like that all through the scene.. It just looked really weird and awkward...it would have made more sense for him to bring her next to him.. Or hug her close to him...would also have shown his supposed care more effectively...

Don't just say that u will call the police and ask Sojal to do it...actually do it and u also have a phone to do it....

Uh uh Jyoti is staying with u until her husband comes and picks her up?? Did u believe the MIL overacting of being sorry..did u not c her grudgingly given apology to Jyoti... I am lost...wats your reasoning? U have heard some of wat she endured and none of it was good.. U don't like her husband to begin with.. If he wanted to stop the torture he could have.. But he chose not to.. So please explain your reasoning and logic to me...

Wats the point in being hurt that she didn't tell u or call u about the abuse if this is your reaction... U claimed you will get revenge for every tear Jyoti has shed because of her MIL um y send her back?

The scene between the three siblings was awkward.. The way they were sitting..especially at the beginning...got a bit more natural as they got to the tickling stage... So is she closer to Shlok then Virad... Jyoti's words about Shlok being lucky made in think...

i don't get y they had to have Aastha go of on i didn't help u to get compliments...there r better sounding ways of saying it...so u r not planning on getting married until her happiness returns...Help me please...how is that going to happen if she is going back to her in laws...or r u expecting to b married by then??

This may be the first sincere smile and laugh I have seen Shlok give Aastha both wen he stops her leaving the house and on the terrace... Niranjan was about to hit Anjali...that's as expected that doesn't suprise me...wat did was that he stopped himself... He didn't actually go through with it...but it reinforces wat v have been saying about him...

But does it also help explain her inability to help her daughter...i gave her some scope because at a couple of scenes it felt like she was helpless...Niranjan seems to know about the abuse and is less concerned as predicted... So she is around while she is useful and wat then he will throw her out?? If he has taken out her family somehow, who may have given support and strength, it Doesn't leave u in a good position

I think Anjali sent the packages to Aastha's family... Did Niranjan ask her to... He says there is one other task which I gave u..is it a mislead or has he changed strategy or is it something else...

Broken bangles and MS not to signs...Anjali is insisting u open it.. U don't want to so y not say i was expecting the package its ok its not urgent...

Was that meant to show a kiss wen the camera moved behind the flowers??? Old style???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND 2 - 25 October 13 - Choices

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-26, 16:30

sarra nice write up 

i also suspected it as kiss behind flowers in jitherndra style 

but alas its SP

anjali seems more intrigued these days

she had gone through a lot im sure

OR

she has the ragging syndorme

Its proved that the students who are subjected to ragging by the seniors will be happy to rag their juniors 

so anjli is on ragging spree here with sojal and now with aastha

she defo have bad past

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-27, 12:11

Nice one Sarra.

I too couldn't believe that they are planning to send Jyoti back to her in laws. That was really shocking. 

NA and Anjali.. that guy is a good actor, his controlled fury was well done. So its him who doesn't want to help Jyoti? Loss of face in society that he married his daughter of to a household like that? Why not threaten the family with lack of funds if they don't treat Jyoti well? That would make more sense.

The packages.. has to be NA and Anjali... can't see anyone else bothering. Or perhaps its Kalindi's MIL from her first marriage? Or perhaps Swati?

Kiss behind the bushes old style :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-27, 12:27

slmu wrote:Nice one Sarra.

I too couldn't believe that they are planning to send Jyoti back to her in laws. That was really shocking. 

NA and Anjali.. that guy is a good actor, his controlled fury was well done. So its him who doesn't want to help Jyoti? Loss of face in society that he married his daughter of to a household like that? Why not threaten the family with lack of funds if they don't treat Jyoti well? That would make more sense.

The packages.. has to be NA and Anjali... can't see anyone else bothering. Or perhaps its Kalindi's MIL from her first marriage? Or perhaps Swati?

@bold...it seems so Shanthi

he is a kind of person who thnks woman is a slave of sasural

probably Jyoti's suffering s negligible wen comapred 2 Anjali's

but how can a father be so cruel 2 his own daughter

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-27, 12:47

Reserved my opinion.
Let me think.
The psychology of the main characters are very important.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 05:43

clarissasham wrote:sarra nice write up 

i also suspected it as kiss behind flowers in jitherndra style 

but alas its SP

anjali seems more intrigued these days

she had gone through a lot im sure

OR

she has the ragging syndorme

Its proved that the students who are subjected to ragging by the seniors will be happy to rag their juniors 

so anjli is on ragging spree here with sojal and now with aastha

she defo have bad past
Thanks sham, nice to c u hear...

yep its SP, and according to a article the first kiss is to happen as yet on the hand...just another bad finishing by the director...

yeah but at least the ones who r bullied can get away from the bullies, in her case she is still under his influence..and has to take wat he dishes for now...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 05:52

yes shanthi, i didn't get the logic, i really didn't...it would have been better if nothing had come out about Jyoti's condition and as Anjali said she could have stayed with her for a few days as a visit before going back. And wen she went back to her in laws it would have been the same as before...but now her life will be even more of a hell then before..who knows wat measures they may take and wat freedoms they may restrict further...

yep he bought that scene to life... i thought from the episode before that he may be the reason..but due to the inconsistency of the episodes, actions and dialogues its difficult to always get a handle of wat they r trying to show .

how would her MIL know about his past... Swathi is she alive? or dead?? questions and more questions...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 05:56

anusha.cochin wrote:

@bold...it seems so Shanthi

he is a kind of person who thnks woman is a slave of sasural

probably Jyoti's suffering s negligible wen comapred 2 Anjali's

but how can a father be so cruel 2 his own daughter
unfortunately there r many in the world..He has very fixed ideas of wat a females should do and shouldn't do..And has trained her until she broke...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 05:58

SAYAN18 wrote:Reserved my opinion.
Let me think.
The psychology of the main characters are very important.
That they r, they seem to b implying there is more to them then wats on the surface...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-28, 19:07

Awesome post sarra! 

Yeah why didnt they ask Jyoti about her husband..why didnt jyoti say tht he too is involved int he abuse.

I cant take it yet why Anji is not supporting Jyothi...whatever pain she gets from NA..being a mother doesnt she find some way to save her daughter???

I liked the siblings scenes...it was good.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 19:23

zuzana wrote:Awesome post sarra! 

Yeah why didnt they ask Jyoti about her husband..why didnt jyoti say tht he too is involved int he abuse.

I cant take it yet why Anji is not supporting Jyothi...whatever pain she gets from NA..being a mother doesnt she find some way to save her daughter???

thanks Zu, they don't have any proper planning in the show was can v say...mayb they meant to and forgot??? Maybe they just don't care...add it on as another mystery among so many...

u do see parents go against everything and everyone for there child.. mayb Anjali is that subjugated that she just can't ... depends wat he has done in the past...he wouldn't take it lying down and would he let her leave? He may have already closed of any avenue of escapes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-28, 19:38

sarra0 wrote:

thanks Zu,  they don't have any proper planning in the show was can v say...mayb they meant to and forgot??? Maybe they just don't care...add it on as another mystery among so many...

u do see parents go against everything and everyone for there child.. mayb Anjali is that subjugated that she just can't ... depends wat he has done in the past...he wouldn't take it lying down and would he let her leave? He may have already closed of any avenue of escapes...
I will take that point..they forgot ROFL 

I would seriouslyw wait to see how they justify Anjalis action of not supporting Jyoti

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-28, 20:04

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

thanks Zu,  they don't have any proper planning in the show was can v say...mayb they meant to and forgot??? Maybe they just don't care...add it on as another mystery among so many...

I would seriouslyw wait to see how they justify Anjalis action of not supporting Jyoti
Battered woman syndrome.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 20:12

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

it is used most likely reason lol...

whether they can justify will b interesting

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum