Latest topics

Question for Zoyaan fans....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question for Zoyaan fans....

Post by abba143 on 2013-10-27, 10:40

I have a question for all you Zoyaan fans. Now they are together and a "frandship" is blossoming between these two...are you guys liking it? The truth is, I like Ayaan and I like Zoya, but I hate them together. Together, they don't seem cute to me, they seem annoying. It's childish and quite frankly, boring. I think a successful couple are certainly best friends, but a little attraction is a must. These two look like brother and sister to me and throwing them together like this is a bit disgusting. But, that's just me...

abba143

Back to top Go down

Re: Question for Zoyaan fans....

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-27, 10:49

Nice question Abba ....

I agree their's is a cute friendship .... And it has remained limited to friendship even after their accidental Nikah .. That hair pulling thing was like bro-sis fighting together and they have no physical attraction towards each other ...

I feel that is the way the writers wanted to project their relationship .. And at least. I find Ayaan very cute and both ayaan n Zoya have repeatedly felt thier attraction to their own lovers in spite of this nikah ....  
:heart: :heart: cheers 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-27, 11:34

Nice question n nice viewpoint abba...watched qh after a lot(friday epi, i missed howevr)...after nikha watched some of ayan-zoya's scenes recently...i must accept i like their bonding (bar the OTT fights n i-m-grtest-sallu-fan-debate, that seemed over friendly)...they r not attracted to each other even after living in same house/room n wth many physical touches because they r not for that...both r committed in love wth some other (ayan ignoring humeira quite a times, i dislike that but they show thats situational) so getting attracted to each other is out of question...both r matured enough,at least in this case they r shown as such ..hehe... Overall, there's nothing going right n acceptable realsm in qh...i m not liking the whole show but ayan-zoya friendship bonding is sth i like a bit...m bored of asad-zoya's hum-zarur-milenge!s n hum-kab milenge?s...bored of hasina B's OTT acts, razia's brainwashing of shirin,tanu's disasterous antics, farhan's prostitute addiction n bla bla bla... I feel very bad for Nikhhat n humeira than zoya...nikhhat dnt deserve that life, a monster MIL, a prostitute husband n weak/vulnerable maika...zoya's lucky to get ayan as husband- a best frn that assures u of ur re-union with ur lover,given the weird circumstances...plus, zoya is also a good company for ayan...its a bit likeable thng than other over-dramas within qh

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-27, 12:41

aasudi wrote:Nice question n nice viewpoint abba...watched qh after a lot(friday epi, i missed howevr)...after nikha watched some of ayan-zoya's scenes recently...i must accept i like their bonding (bar the OTT  fights n i-m-grtest-sallu-fan-debate, that seemed  over friendly)...they r not attracted to each other even after living in same house/room n wth many physical touches because they r not for that...both r committed in love wth some other (ayan ignoring humeira quite a times, i dislike that but they show thats situational) so getting attracted to each other  is out of question...both r matured enough,at least in this case they r shown as such ..hehe... Overall, there's nothing going right n acceptable realsm in qh...i m not liking the whole show but ayan-zoya friendship bonding is sth i like a bit...m bored of asad-zoya's hum-zarur-milenge!s n hum-kab milenge?s...bored of hasina B's OTT acts, razia's brainwashing of shirin,tanu's disasterous antics, farhan's prostitute addiction n bla bla bla... I feel very bad for Nikhhat n humeira than zoya...nikhhat dnt deserve that life, a monster MIL, a prostitute husband n weak/vulnerable maika...zoya's lucky to get ayan as husband- a best frn that assures u  of ur re-union with ur lover,given the weird circumstances...plus, zoya is also a good company for ayan...its a bit likeable thng than other over-dramas within qh  
I love your point of view Aasudi .. And am in agreement with you .... Am now waiting for things to change now .. This is dragging along too much now .... Guess Gul has no story to pep up the show after AtSa union so she is delaying the inevitable marriage os leads ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-27, 18:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:Nice question n nice viewpoint abba...watched qh after a lot(friday epi, i missed howevr)...after nikha watched some of ayan-zoya's scenes recently...i must accept i like their bonding (bar the OTT  fights n i-m-grtest-sallu-fan-debate, that seemed  over friendly)...they r not attracted to each other even after living in same house/room n wth many physical touches because they r not for that...both r committed in love wth some other (ayan ignoring humeira quite a times, i dislike that but they show thats situational) so getting attracted to each other  is out of question...both r matured enough,at least in this case they r shown as such ..hehe... Overall, there's nothing going right n acceptable realsm in qh...i m not liking the whole show but ayan-zoya friendship bonding is sth i like a bit...m bored of asad-zoya's hum-zarur-milenge!s n hum-kab milenge?s...bored of hasina B's OTT acts, razia's brainwashing of shirin,tanu's disasterous antics, farhan's prostitute addiction n bla bla bla... I feel very bad for Nikhhat n humeira than zoya...nikhhat dnt deserve that life, a monster MIL, a prostitute husband n weak/vulnerable maika...zoya's lucky to get ayan as husband- a best frn that assures u  of ur re-union with ur lover,given the weird circumstances...plus, zoya is also a good company for ayan...its a bit likeable thng than other over-dramas within qh  
I love your point of view Aasudi .. And am in agreement with you .... Am now waiting for things to change now .. This is dragging along too much now .... Guess Gul has no story to pep up the show after AtSa union so she is delaying the inevitable marriage os leads ..
i have already lost hope in qh sumi...since the begn i had believed n spoken quite a few times that its the most negatively influenced show...i m right no?? i m astonished myself that i dnt hv emotional attachment for asad-zoya now...thoda sa jo tha kho gaya jab zoya left asad first time...ab toh khatam hi hogayi... I feel in the regtangle, i sympathize most for Humeira(had told u b4 ayan-zoya even started)...her love since childhood, how much more wil she tolerate? First ignorance, then rejection n at last the 'love received finally' also is forbidden?? Is destiny that cruel for innocence like humeira?? Why is she getting punished for- tolerating a 2nd woman in her love's life under same roof?? Is she being tormented for her mother's fault?? At least, Badi B's implications tend to imply the same...i m frustrated n bored with Badi B also...cant she see her grand children's suffocation?? Uff, just everything is wrong...life had tragedies in real but the way qh is showing is nethng but realistic...
Main reason for ayan-zoya's 'hum saath saath hai' is Nikhhat na? What a childish excuse... Asad clearly knew abt haseena's greedy sickness (she had secretly taken dowry frm hm for immy-nikhat nikha long back) n imraan-nikhat-najma triangle...knowing that he agreed to sent nikhat to such MIL...was nikhat a burden?? That they threw her up tolerating insults n sarcasms frm haseena's side in every other ritual... Sacrifice?? No, that was compromise...
Now if they come to knw abt farhan what wil they do?? Take back nikhat to maika in a state where she is neither a gal nymore nor a complete woman?? Or let her suffocate with a s*x maniac-casanova husband in d name of destiny?? What a tragedy nikhat is in...al her life- A mother supposed 'dusri aurat' who snatched other woman's husband, a step-family neither u can hate nor u can love actually, nth no. of rejections jus becuz skin complexion is black, broken relations, compromised marriage...after tolerating al this she got a living hell as home...plus, hints of insecurities from step-sis cum SIL....ENOUGH!! I want to scream 'enough is enough' for nikhat's state...her tolerance has backfired her...she is ruined, pathetically ruined...her fate is as dark as her color...
If u compare it to asad-zoya seperation, i wil say they r facing very very less tragedy... Sometimes asad-zoya seperation luks like a joke...really a bad one... I cnt connect my emotions with a bad joke...they r free to love, free to hug n have strong supportive persons (dilshad n ayan) by their side...so where is the turmoil actually when performing marriage ritual mean nothing to both ayan-zoya?? It is being shown OTT n i m not liking it... Sumi dear, qh is already destroyed jus marrying asad-zoya as reverse mechanism is not gonna help for such unacceptably unrealistic over the top drama stuffs (sry to say this)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-10-27, 20:26

Since The new Ayaan came into the picture, I adore him,he has evolved I am biased folks but their chemistry works for me.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-28, 14:03

they look good together as 3 am friends if Asad allows :lol!: 

even though i jokingly say and dream for their joid but they are good as friends nothing more 

cause ayan is cute and humi matches him 
more than asad i adore ayan so dont want zoe for him 

he he 

agree with aasudi -i have lost hopes with QH

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-28, 19:34

perfumeheaven wrote:Since The new Ayaan came into the picture, I adore him,he has evolved I am biased folks but their chemistry works for me.
zai, i remembered rishab with ur post...sry again to say ths(dnt knw hw many sorries qh take out of me ;-)), he was disaster as ayan...vikrant is gud as ayan...i like him more than KSG...me also bored of asad-zoya's 'v r cry babies,wen together' scenes...i want asad-zoya union ASAP to save d cost of glycerine n to save LSVs frm the pure torture...hehe, i also like the frnship chem betn ayan-zoya so u r nt biased zai ;-)...n zoya has been luking more graceful nowadays-vikrant is good looking...then its obvious pairing luks gud no?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-28, 19:41

clarissasham wrote:they look good together as 3 am friends if Asad allows :lol!: 

even though i jokingly say and dream for their joid but they are good as friends nothing more 

cause ayan is cute and humi matches him 
more than asad i adore ayan so dont want zoe for him 

he he 

agree with aasudi -i have lost hopes with QH
agree with u...i also dnt want ayan-zoya to mingle twinkle at this point...they r friends best(hope the OTT fights stops)...loved ur points on ayan has to b saved 4m zoya...i m with u...hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-10-28, 22:57

I'm so glad to read each lovely persons comment! It's nice to see the thoughts out there. So many I agree with:

I love the new Ayan. Vikrant is perfect in so many ways.

I still like KSG as Asad. Ab bechaare ko rulaate rehte hain, to usme uski kya galti. I still find him very expressive and of course, a pleasure to watch.

The original couples were best. Zoya only belongs with Asad and Humeira is great with Ayan. This switch up has been completely indigestible!

I like the Zoya and Ayaan friendship but seriously, it's too much! Too backhana and way too many lines being crossed!

Badi Bi is riding my last nerve...I thought she was the sensible one at the beginning of the show...but lagta hai budiya sathya gayi hai!

Nikhat ka to marna hi behtar tha! Ek bande ke liye itne gham...my god! If Gul wants to start a track about how a woman's unconditional love can change the worst of humans (like Farhan, I guess) then start the track already! Pakka diya hai!

Tanveer's stomach needs to grow....I mean seriously, even elephants give birth sooner than this chick and their gestation period is like 2years!

And I am tired of all the villainous plans working like clockwork whereas our heroes and heroines can't seem to pull ANYTHING off! Good has to triumph over evil SOMETIME! Give us that much!

And lastly, none of this matters as it seems that QH has truly become a lost cause. No hope!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-29, 09:13

abba143 wrote:I'm so glad to read each lovely persons comment!  It's nice to see the thoughts out there.  So many I agree with:

I love the new Ayan.  Vikrant is perfect in so many ways.  

I still like KSG as Asad.  Ab bechaare ko rulaate rehte hain, to usme uski kya galti.  I still find him very expressive and of course, a pleasure to watch.  

The original couples were best.  Zoya only belongs with Asad and Humeira is great with Ayan.  This switch up has been completely indigestible!  

I like the Zoya and Ayaan friendship but seriously, it's too much!  Too backhana and way too many lines being crossed!  

Badi Bi is riding my last nerve...I thought she was the sensible one at the beginning of the show...but lagta hai budiya sathya gayi hai!

Nikhat ka to marna hi behtar tha!  Ek bande ke liye itne gham...my god!  If Gul wants to start a track about how a woman's unconditional love can change the worst of humans (like Farhan, I guess) then start the track already!  Pakka diya hai!  

Tanveer's stomach needs to grow....I mean seriously, even elephants give birth sooner than this chick and their gestation period is like 2years!

And I am tired of all the villainous plans working like clockwork whereas our heroes and heroines can't seem to pull ANYTHING off!  Good has to triumph over evil SOMETIME!  Give us that much!

And lastly, none of this matters as it seems that QH has truly become a lost cause.  No hope!  
loved reading u abha  ..yes lost case Sleep

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-29, 10:56

abba143 wrote:I'm so glad to read each lovely persons comment! It's nice to see the thoughts out there. So many I agree with:

I love the new Ayan. Vikrant is perfect in so many ways.

I still like KSG as Asad. Ab bechaare ko rulaate rehte hain, to usme uski kya galti. I still find him very expressive and of course, a pleasure to watch.

The original couples were best. Zoya only belongs with Asad and Humeira is great with Ayan. This switch up has been completely indigestible!

I like the Zoya and Ayaan friendship but seriously, it's too much! Too backhana and way too many lines being crossed!

Nikhat ka to marna hi behtar tha! Ek bande ke liye itne gham...my god! If Gul wants to start a track about how a woman's unconditional love can change the worst of humans (like Farhan, I guess) then start the track already! Pakka diya hai!

And I am tired of all the villainous plans working like clockwork whereas our heroes and heroines can't seem to pull ANYTHING off! Good has to triumph over evil SOMETIME! Give us that much!

And lastly, none of this matters as it seems that QH has truly become a lost cause. No hope!
hugs abba...agree with u...but not in 'nikhat ko toh marna hi achha tha'...i m nt for that line...nikhat needs to free herself of every binding chain n stand out as an independent individual...suicide is the worst crime of cowardity...i wil salute qh if it shows nikhat standing on her way(with or without taking help 4m maika), speaking her suffocation, screaming 'no' to bandishein...love can change worst ppl but nt worst mind sets...there shud b a hint of innocence n positivity...farhan is nt the one to be changed by love...qh is lost case, i already said...so wat i want to see in nikhat's revolution might never come...now, humeira also is tending to change track to grey shades...its total bakwaas now, how come asad-zoya only b eternal? R nt ayan-humi in love too? Why is she being insecured of zoya when asad is al trusting ayan wth zoya? Mana, she had faced lots of insecurities in love b4 but y after being confessed over?? Kuch bhi dhang se nahin dikha rahe toh nikhat's revolution is faraway...i cnt rely on them...yesterday zoya's dialouge of accidental nikha - i take it as Gul's hint message on what happened n what is she gonna do with the story now...i was laughing when i was supposed to be emotional for love-birds...n i chanted in my heart 'i got ur msg gul'...lo karlo baat, bangayi khichadi of qubool hai

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-10-30, 03:29

Oh, forgive me, I wasn't clear.  I agree completely aasudi.  I hated when Nikhat slit her wrist.  I agree that is not a way to go.  I just mean they keep hammering her with pain on the show.  She needs a reprieve.  I want her love to change Farhaan from a monster to a human being.  I just want Gul to start that storyline already!  Nikhat and the audience has had enough with her misfortune!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-30, 10:21

abba143 wrote:Oh, forgive me, I wasn't clear.  I agree completely aasudi.  I hated when Nikhat slit her wrist.  I agree that is not a way to go.  I just mean they keep hammering her with pain on the show.  She needs a reprieve.  I want her love to change Farhaan from a monster to a human being.  I just want Gul to start that storyline already!  Nikhat and the audience has had enough with her misfortune!
no need of saying sorry abba...u hv ur views n i hv mine dear, v cn hv differing views...i also feel farhan being human wth nikhat's love is potentially good...however, i prefer, nikhat leaving him and finding her own path...the way of executing or story telling makes a huge difference n there,at this moment,i cnt trust qh... kehdiya bas

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-30, 10:49

aasudi wrote:
abba143 wrote:I'm so glad to read each lovely persons comment!  It's nice to see the thoughts out there.  So many I agree with:

I love the new Ayan.  Vikrant is perfect in so many ways.  

I still like KSG as Asad.  Ab bechaare ko rulaate rehte hain, to usme uski kya galti.  I still find him very expressive and of course, a pleasure to watch.  

The original couples were best.  Zoya only belongs with Asad and Humeira is great with Ayan.  This switch up has been completely indigestible!  

I like the Zoya and Ayaan friendship but seriously, it's too much!  Too backhana and way too many lines being crossed!  

Nikhat ka to marna hi behtar tha!  Ek bande ke liye itne gham...my god!  If Gul wants to start a track about how a woman's unconditional love can change the worst of humans (like Farhan, I guess) then start the track already!  Pakka diya hai!  

And I am tired of all the villainous plans working like clockwork whereas our heroes and heroines can't seem to pull ANYTHING off!  Good has to triumph over evil SOMETIME!  Give us that much!

And lastly, none of this matters as it seems that QH has truly become a lost cause.  No hope!  
hugs abba...agree with u...but not in 'nikhat ko toh marna hi achha tha'...i m nt for that line...nikhat needs to free herself of every binding chain n stand out as an independent individual...suicide is the worst crime of cowardity...i wil salute qh if it shows nikhat standing on her way(with or without taking help 4m maika), speaking her suffocation, screaming 'no' to bandishein...love can change worst ppl but nt worst mind sets...there shud b a hint of innocence n positivity...farhan is nt the one to be changed by love...qh is lost case, i already said...so wat i want to see in nikhat's revolution might never come...now, humeira also is tending to change track to grey shades...its total bakwaas now, how come asad-zoya only b eternal? R nt ayan-humi in love too? Why is she being insecured of zoya when asad is al trusting ayan wth zoya? Mana, she had faced lots of insecurities in love b4 but y after being confessed over?? Kuch bhi dhang se nahin dikha rahe toh nikhat's revolution is faraway...i cnt rely on them...yesterday zoya's dialouge of accidental nikha - i take it as Gul's hint message on what happened n what is she gonna do with the story now...i was laughing when i was supposed to be emotional for love-birds...n i chanted in my heart 'i got ur msg gul'...lo karlo baat, bangayi khichadi of qubool hai  
Loved reading you Abba,Aasudi .. and I agree ..

thanks for this lovely thread Abba .loved the discussion here .. please  do keep it up my dear ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum