Latest topics

QH Weekly review 21st-25th Oct 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH Weekly review 21st-25th Oct 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-10-27, 18:24

Hello Quboolhian darlings! The last two week has been full of activities and festivities that I could not get a chance to watch our show.I have a lot of catching up to do but I do find the show appealing still.I am seeing new twists and turns that I am overwhelmed and it is too much to digest.
Razia has been busy pushing both Shirin and Humeria to dislike Zoya. She wants them to mistrust Zoya so that instead of Zoya going back to Asad in time, she  is thrown out instead. Ayaan has learnt to depend on Zoya for comfort and meds, so when he needed them,he actually went to her, much to Zoya discontent that he seeks her out when Humeria tried to help.The too gets into a knok jhok, Humeria feels isolated and lonely which lead  to her believing that her mother was right.

Tanveer has ambitions! She is in Asad's house and she tries to manipulate him into marrying her.He isn't bothered,she gets nasty and taunts him about the lack of Zoya's presence and Zoya and Ayaan will be an item. Asad loses it and throws her out.I just love Asad's aggressiveness  At least there is a man who isn't weak to the wiles of the evil women on the show. Asad has not seen the last of Tanveer. Oh  yeah Meow Meow plots for him! 

Zoya is nursing Ayaan, she argues about him being out of bed while Ayaan argues about her being away from Asad. The next day Ayaan calls Asad and requests that he must come and take Zoya. He extracts a promise from Asad to come the next day for his lady love. Zoya is waiting for Asad to pick her up from the Lakeside. Asad brings the Policemen to his home and reports Tanveer, he is trying to locate her but she evades them by hiding. She then reveals herself with self inflicting wounds around her body. Asad is arrested!!! Zoya is awaiting Asad,she is getting impatient! Asad call his lawyer and instruction are given not to leak his arrest to the press.

Nikhaat suspects her husband, this time she pretends to sleep and watches him come into the room late morning.She realises that his clothes is wet and there were not rainfall during the night. Nuzraat brings glad tidings from her home to the Nikhaat and Najma,she unknowingly gives Nikhaat the piece of the puzzle on where it rained. Nikhaat wonders if Farhaan went there. Nikhaat starts to taunt Farhaan about where rain fell,while he was enjoying the kheer sent by his in laws.He makes some excuse and Nikhaat realises that he is lying to her. They eat Halwa together, Nikhaat then observes Farhaan adding the tablets to her Falooda drink. My girl is shocked!!!! She confronts him atta girl! But she is fooled again and she drinks, she  speaks of the muddy shoes and wet clothes,but drops to sleep.
Ayaan and Humeria are trying to get their relationship back on track.He explains that they are going to apply for the Talaaq and he and humeria will marry.Just then,a tearful Zoya returns, She reveals that Asad never came. Asad is at the lakeside,he class Zoya and she refuses the call,Asad then calls Ayaan. Ayaan tries to pacify Zoya but she wants to hear not of it,She wants Asad to apologise to her for having stood her up. Zoya is now trapped in having to perform a ritual where she has to cook for everyone, Ayaan excuses her. Zoya evades them. She decides to perform the ritual and then leave the family for good. Zoya is in the Kitchen with Badibhi and Shirin, she decides pizza and chocolate cake is on the menu...lols they are shocked but says nothing. Razia interjects to leaves Zoya alone. Badibhi shares an affectionate moment with Zoya. Zoya being typical Zoya makes a disaster instead of the food she wanted to make. Ayaan sees this and lends his support by helping,she stands guard and he cooks. Oye Hoye Ayaan I adore you ! A reformed rake always makes the best husband! Badibhi passes by and is impressed. Zoya and Ayaan are happy their plan worked they hugged out of Friendship  Humeria sees this and misunderstands. Zoya completed her ritual is encouraged by Ayaan to get ready to leave the house.She is cheered by this. They are set back once again bey media and the Imaam for an interview on why they selected a simple marriage. Razia throws them out but they said she called them only realise Tanveer sets the scene.

Tanveer and Razia are plotting against Zoya, one wants her to stay at Ayaan's house and the other wants her out. Razia sees Tanveer she is worried that Tanu reveals her secret.Razia and Tanveer have a tit for tat over tanu impersonating Razia in calling the media and the Imaam.

Haseenabhi has been hiding  foodstuff in her room,the woman is ridiculous  Najma gets the keys to get the ingredients for the food Nikhaat wants to make for Farhaan. Haseena return and catches them in her room she insults Nikhaat, Najma retaliates and defends Nikhaat. They hear a noise after walking from the room,they both observe where the keys are hidden. Haseena wants them to beg for food.The sisters are elated that they know of her plan. Haseena sits with the family for dinner and realises there is not much food. The brothers decide to order and the sisters want sweets too. Haseena's elder sister comes and she comments about the sisters. Haseena wants to teach them a lesson.
Asad calls Zoya,they decide that she shall return in two days time.She is depressed Ayaan cheers her up. They have a knok jhok,a pillow fight starts and humeria is tormented by this. Razia wants Zoya out,zoya misses the bracelet and she taunts Zoya,she finds it and gives it to Razia.
Methinks Razia will assume Tanu's place,she will become the catalyst that will get Ayaan and Zoya closer......

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: QH Weekly review 21st-25th Oct 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-28, 17:04

Thanks for the FANTASTIC review Zai cheers bounce Thumbsup ...u have no idea...how much u help me keeping abreast with the show Wink :P hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-29, 08:08

Thank you Zainab for the wonderful summary .. The show is such a cry fest fans now have taken up reading the summary only and are not even watching it on TV .. Wonder when will the situation change yaara :(

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum