Latest topics

The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-28, 12:18


Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-28, 13:53

very nice BG love it ..Thanks for sharing ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by debankur.gupta on 2013-10-28, 13:57

awesoooooooome:) :) :) :)

debankur.gupta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 49
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-28, 13:59

It reminded me of Celluloid Jodha Akbar, when Aish holds the Pooja Taal towards Hrithik, Hrithik   does not know ..what to do.. then Aish: Sindoor !!! ... reminded me of tht tune

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-10-28, 14:02

How "original" of kekta maiya. This is a copy of Jodha-Akbar's BG from the movie. Of course the original was much better, its A R Rahman we are talking about after all.


laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-28, 14:04

debankur.gupta wrote:awesoooooooome:) :) :) :)
ThanQ , Debankur :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-28, 14:05

Tanthya wrote:It reminded me of Celluloid Jodha Akbar, when Aish holds the Pooja Taal towards Hrithik, Hrithik   does not know ..what to do.. then Aish: Sindoor !!! ... reminded me of tht tune
u got it right it must be copy of cellu JA after all as tanu said ..but the scene was too good

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-28, 14:09

laddoo598 wrote:How "original" of kekta maiya. This is a copy of Jodha-Akbar's BG from the movie. Of course the original was much better, its A R Rahman we are talking about after all.

De  hi-paanch ....  I too said the same just above :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by neha on 2013-10-28, 14:31

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:How "original" of kekta maiya. This is a copy of Jodha-Akbar's BG from the movie. Of course the original was much better, its A R Rahman we are talking about after all.

De  hi-paanch ....  I too said the same just above :)
huh..and I was thinking all the time...where did I've heard this music...Ekta maiyaa ki cheers

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-28, 14:58

TFS....it was good though copied based on original...Ekta has been blatantly copying fromt he movie amny scenes ...the set is itself so similar ..yet she has spun quite a good story around JA

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-28, 15:15

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:How "original" of kekta maiya. This is a copy of Jodha-Akbar's BG from the movie. Of course the original was much better, its A R Rahman we are talking about after all.

De  hi-paanch ....  I too said the same just above :)
huh..and I was thinking all the time...where did I've heard this music...Ekta maiyaa ki cheers
ROFL..neha..Sooner or later Mayya always comes back to  JA - Movie .. but the way she presents it is the actual surprise;)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by neha on 2013-10-28, 15:29

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:How "original" of kekta maiya. This is a copy of Jodha-Akbar's BG from the movie. Of course the original was much better, its A R Rahman we are talking about after all.

De  hi-paanch ....  I too said the same just above :)
huh..and I was thinking all the time...where did I've heard this music...Ekta maiyaa ki cheers
ROFL..neha..Sooner or later Mayya always comes back to  JA - Movie .. but the way she presents it is the actual surprise;)
Yeah dats true :P ...I wont mind if she copies the Man Mohana song also...its one of my all time fav. :)

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-28, 15:35

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:De  hi-paanch ....  I too said the same just above :)
huh..and I was thinking all the time...where did I've heard this music...Ekta maiyaa ki cheers
ROFL..neha..Sooner or later Mayya always comes back to  JA - Movie .. but the way she presents it is the actual surprise;)
Yeah dats true :P ...I wont mind if she copies the Man Mohana song also...its one of my all time fav. :)
 I love the way it gets picturised.. the first glimpse of one another  and Jalal stunned by Jodha's beauty, his mouth hangs open a bit  and he swallows convulsively !!  Awesome song and scene..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by Paaro11 on 2013-10-28, 20:41

laddoo598 wrote:How "original" of kekta maiya. This is a copy of Jodha-Akbar's BG from the movie. Of course the original was much better, its A R Rahman we are talking about after all.

ohhh this is copied ? I really liked the  sound track AR Rahman   ... no wonder this sounds so familiar...

Paaro11
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme Music from Kumkum Scene - Jodha Akbar

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:53


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum