Latest topics

Aastha to find Anjali’s parents at oldage home in ‘Iss Pyaar ko…’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aastha to find Anjali’s parents at oldage home in ‘Iss Pyaar ko…’

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-28, 15:36

In the Past episodes kalinda will receive a letter with Mangalsutra hinting towards Shlok’s past.

Forthcoming episodes of ‘Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam doon…. Ek baar Phir’ will be shown the plot where Shlok tricks Aastha and jumps off the cliff to prove his love for her.

Other side during vyahi bhojan , Anjali asks Avdhoot to give land which Avdhoot refuses.

Shlok, on hearing the altercation burns the land paper and emphasises that nothing is more important than Aastha for him.

Kalindi shares her worry regarding Shlok’s past with Aastha and Aastha keeps pestering Shlok to reveal the truth.

Shlok confesses Aastha that before marriage  he will let her know of all truths of his life , however Aastha stops him and says that she trusts him completely, and so there is no need for him to make her believe.

Aastha goes to old age home to invite everyone for marriage when she meets the old couple , who happen to be Anjali’s parents.

What will Aastha do now ?
Will she know the reason behind Anjali leaving her parents ?

Will the Marriage of Aastha and Shlok happen without any concerns?

Do keep up the space for more updates.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to find Anjali’s parents at oldage home in ‘Iss Pyaar ko…’

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-28, 15:55

Another mystery Shocked 

Why are they running so many tracks together? Rolling Eyes  Its getting confusing now.  Question

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-28, 16:02

archie_79 wrote:Another mystery Shocked 

Why are they running so many tracks together? Rolling Eyes  Its getting confusing now.  Question
Shilpa, the purpose is to konfuse the LSVs.
Count, how many spoilers are there for one show.
Actually they have revealed a very little.
The main track is on.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-28, 17:21

they r giving too many tracks 2 keep lsv's engaged so that lsv's wont get time 2 dat realise show is pathetic n real....:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-28, 19:09

anusha.cochin wrote:

they r giving too many tracks 2 keep lsv's engaged so that lsv's wont get time 2 dat realise show is pathetic n real....:)
ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 19:12

anusha.cochin wrote:

then they havnt done a good job, how pathetic and lacking it is is mentioned often...often...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-28, 19:17

sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

then they havnt done a good job, how pathetic and lacking it is is mentioned often...often...
sarra there are many out there lapping it up happily whatever is dished out..it has very high online viewers and fans....I read some even think its better than IPK

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-28, 19:23

There are so many threads here, there is a real danger of everything getting so entangled that it can't be undone.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 19:30

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

sarra there are many out there lapping it up happily whatever is dished out..it has very high online viewers and fans....I read some even think its better than IPK
I tried to find Facebook pages to c how popular it was, and there were a couple with a large number of likes one had about 30 odd thousands but other then that there were many with a couple of hundred or so..also I would expect more SBB and SBS segments...surprised with that many fans they r rarely seen... there is no accounting for taste...thoug in all honestly I like IPK2 better then the end of IPK, but at its height no way... how can people lap up anything...Having said that i am watching it, i shouldn't insult my self...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-28, 19:36

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:they r giving too many tracks 2 keep lsv's engaged so that lsv's wont get time 2 dat realise show is pathetic n real....:)
I tried to find Facebook pages to c how popular it was, and there were a couple with a large number of likes one had about 30 odd thousands  but other then that there were many with a couple of hundred or so..also I would expect more SBB and SBS segments...surprised with that many fans they r rarely seen... there is no accounting for taste...thoug in all honestly I like IPK2 better then the end of IPK, but at its height no way... how can people lap up anything...Having said that i am watching it, i shouldn't insult my self...
I found the video episodes online has quite a many views and also comments of how the show is superb and better than IPK :P 

I would say IPk and IPk2 are leagues apart....its wrongly named IPK....IPK2 is more of family drama

and the main minus point in IPK2 is the stablishing of charcater is very weak....many a times there is no rhyme or reason for happenings which never happened upto almost one yr in IPK...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-28, 20:08

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:then they havnt done a good job, how pathetic and lacking it is is mentioned often...often...
I tried to find Facebook pages to c how popular it was, and there were a couple with a large number of likes one had about 30 odd thousands  but other then that there were many with a couple of hundred or so..also I would expect more SBB and SBS segments...surprised with that many fans they r rarely seen... there is no accounting for taste...thoug in all honestly I like IPK2 better then the end of IPK, but at its height no way... how can people lap up anything...Having said that i am watching it, i shouldn't insult my self...
I found the video episodes online has quite a many views and also comments of how the show is superb and better than IPK :P 

I would say IPk and IPk2 are leagues apart....its wrongly named IPK....IPK2 is more of family drama

and the main minus point in IPK2 is the stablishing of charcater is very weak....many a times there is no rhyme or reason for happenings which never happened upto almost one yr in IPK...

i wonder if the ones who like the show how many times they watch the episodes online to help its viewing...that will b y I don't know V can't access SP shows on you tube, they r blocked straight away that was a strategy they devised with IPK wen it was popular, and carried it on even though most online viewers don't care abouttheir other shows..

i was saying to Apps, forget the name, forget the acting, direction, dialogues, execution and it's not a bad show lol.. there is no comparison between IPK AND IPK2, they r world's apart and use audience is different for the most part..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-28, 22:10

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:sarra there are many out there lapping it up happily whatever is dished out..it has very high online viewers and fans....I read some even think its better than IPK

i wonder if the ones who like the show how many times they watch the episodes online to help its viewing...that will b y I don't know V can't access SP shows on you tube, they r blocked straight away that was a strategy they devised with IPK wen it was popular, and carried it on even though most online viewers don't care abouttheir other shows..

i was saying to Apps, forget the name, forget the acting, direction, dialogues, execution and it's not a bad show lol.. there is no comparison between IPK AND IPK2, they r world's apart and use audience is different for the most part..
I agree its not a bad show.....better than many of the other shows....

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-29, 13:24

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I tried to find Facebook pages to c how popular it was, and there were a couple with a large number of likes one had about 30 odd thousands  but other then that there were many with a couple of hundred or so..also I would expect more SBB and SBS segments...surprised with that many fans they r rarely seen... there is no accounting for taste...thoug in all honestly I like IPK2 better then the end of IPK, but at its height no way... how can people lap up anything...Having said that i am watching it, i shouldn't insult my self...

Its popular OL no doubt but its not as popular as IPK was by a huge margin. IPK had daily analysis threads running into 2nd-3rd even 5th-6th on weekends but EBP analysis posts hardly cross 20-30 pgs. But its definitely the most watched OL show at present but would have been no match to IPK if it was on air now. The problem with all these shows which r similar to IPK like QH, MB, EBP is they have more family drama than IPK had whereas IPK had more love story.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-29, 13:35

archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I found the video episodes online has quite a many views and also comments of how the show is superb and better than IPK :P 

Its popular OL no doubt but its not as popular as IPK was by a huge margin. IPK had daily analysis threads running into 2nd-3rd even 5th-6th on weekends but EBP analysis posts hardly cross 20-30 pgs. But its definitely the most watched OL show at present but would have been no match to IPK if it was on air now. The problem with all these shows which r similar to IPK like QH, MB, EBP is they have more family drama than IPK had whereas IPK had more love story.
IPK was also similar to other shows, it was the execution, the team, the cast that set it apart, and after IPK no one has matched that and there in lies the problem... i can't c online views stupid SP.. and while this can attract online viewers who like love stories without logic or execution, IPK one had a impressively diverse fan base... but in IPK2 its use family drama, unknown questions and suspense which can appeal to others...yesterday watchin the show wasn't like like watching two adults in love...it was one extremely young or even young teenager in love for parts of it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-29, 13:42

archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I found the video episodes online has quite a many views and also comments of how the show is superb and better than IPK :P 

shilps I am not even comparing it to IPK...as I said IPK was leagues apart...the WUs itself used to have views crossing 10000+++

forget about the views the passion and intensity which drew people is unmatched for IPK and IPK2....

and I also feel its unfair to compare IPK and IPK2...when no other show is coming anywhere near to what IPK was why this show just becos it has the same name

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-29, 13:48

zuzana wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i wonder if the ones who like the show how many times they watch the episodes online to help its viewing...that will b y I don't know V can't access SP shows on you tube, they r blocked straight away that was a strategy they devised with IPK wen it was popular, and carried it on even though most online viewers don't care abouttheir other shows..

shilps I am not even comparing it to IPK...as I said IPK was leagues apart...the WUs itself used to have views crossing 10000+++

forget about the views the passion and intensity which drew people is unmatched for IPK and IPK2....

and I also feel its unfair to compare IPK and IPK2...when no other show is coming anywhere near to what IPK was why this show just becos it has the same name

I am not telling u r comparing re. Those who r telling that IPK2 is better than IPK are the ones who r still not over the closure even after 1 yr. They keep praising everything which is opp to what IPK fans like even  though they themselves r not so eager on the show
I agree its not fair to compare any show. Its only because of the name that its getting compared otherwise the story is totally different. Its more of a TRP-oriented show which is why the TRPs are rising.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-29, 13:51

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i wonder if the ones who like the show how many times they watch the episodes online to help its viewing...that will b y I don't know V can't access SP shows on you tube, they r blocked straight away that was a strategy they devised with IPK wen it was popular, and carried it on even though most online viewers don't care abouttheir other shows..

IPK was also similar to other shows, it was the execution, the team, the cast that set it apart, and after IPK no one has matched that and there in lies the problem...  i can't c online views stupid SP.. and while this can attract online viewers who like love stories without logic or execution, IPK one had a impressively diverse fan base... but in IPK2 its use family drama, unknown questions and suspense which can appeal to others...yesterday watchin the show wasn't like like watching two adults in love...it was one extremely young or even young teenager in love for parts of it...
exactly sarra the guy looks very elder to her..her face is so tiny...did any on you guys feel that she looks extremely young in size and age

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-29, 13:52

Agreed Zu.. its not fair to compare. 

IPK2 has a lot going for it and its better than a lot of shows out there.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-29, 13:54

archie_79 wrote:

I am not telling u r comparing re. Those who r telling that IPK2 is better than IPK are the ones who r still not over the closure even after 1 yr. They keep praising everything which is opp to what IPK fans like even  though they themselves r not so eager on the show
I agree its not fair to compare any show. Its only because of the name that its getting compared otherwise the story is totally different. Its more of a TRP-oriented show which is why the TRPs are rising.
you will always have find such groups..see when IPK was aired I remember the Geet fans doing the same...so its very common public behaviour

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-29, 13:59

slmu wrote:Agreed Zu.. its not fair to compare. 

IPK2 has a lot going for it and its better than a lot of shows out there.
exactly shanti its def better than SNS and other shows

and what IPK2 has achived is surprising for me..never expected this much attention and viewers

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-29, 14:16

As long as they have a plan in place to close all the loop holes, they can open more loop holes... It looks messy and confusing though... hope the bigger picture looks close to perfect

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-29, 14:40

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I agree its not a bad show.....better than many of the other shows....
IPK was also similar to other shows, it was the execution, the team, the cast that set it apart, and after IPK no one has matched that and there in lies the problem...  i can't c online views stupid SP.. and while this can attract online viewers who like love stories without logic or execution, IPK one had a impressively diverse fan base... but in IPK2 its use family drama, unknown questions and suspense which can appeal to others...yesterday watchin the show wasn't like like watching two adults in love...it was one extremely young or even young teenager in love for parts of it...
exactly sarra the guy looks very elder to her..her face is so tiny...did any on you guys feel that she looks extremely young in size and age
True Zu, the height difference is too much. She looks too tiny b4 him & his beared look make him look more menacing.

The love story is more of a Phangurly one. It has drama for TRP viewers & love story for phangurls. Hence its clicking both ways.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-29, 14:47

Abavi wrote:As long as they have a plan in place to close all the loop holes, they can open more loop holes... It looks messy and confusing though... hope the bigger picture looks close to perfect

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-29, 15:47

archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Its popular OL no doubt but its not as popular as IPK was by a huge margin. IPK had daily analysis threads running into 2nd-3rd even 5th-6th on weekends but EBP analysis posts hardly cross 20-30 pgs. But its definitely the most watched OL show at present but would have been no match to IPK if it was on air now. The problem with all these shows which r similar to IPK like QH, MB, EBP is they have more family drama than IPK had whereas IPK had more love story.
True Zu, the height difference is too much. She looks too tiny b4 him & his beared look make him look more menacing.

The love story is more of a Phangurly one. It has drama for TRP viewers & love story for phangurls. Hence its clicking both ways.
Zu yep she looks younger, but yesterday it wasn't the look as much as the actions that made her seen too young...drawing a heart on his hand with there names on it...lol...

There is a big height difference between them but that means wen he hugs her he doesn't have to lift his chin to uncomfortable positions for hours on end lol...

shilpa its a shame they can't bring out the menace properly..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum