Latest topics

GUL KHAN's message to her fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GUL KHAN's message to her fans

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-29, 10:40

"I have been reading all the messages and mails that have been coming my way ever since Ayaan and Zoya got married and although they are not all in a positive light I am still ready to accept all the anger because it only reflects your love for the show.

I cannot even begin to thank you guys enough for loving the show so much. To address all the anger, all I  would like to say is that this track was not devised because of any other reason than it was always part of the concept when we started the show and it was devised to create conflict between the two brothers and enhance drama  - as is often the need in stories with "no end".

But now,  the track is ending and Asad and Zoya will get together.

Hope you like the new MOHABBAT KI JEET!

Once again, thank you for all the love and patience."

*Forum32

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: GUL KHAN's message to her fans

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-29, 11:09

What conflict was there in this track between brother's ?? I for  one definitely did not read up about any conflicts or passion or drama !!

A track which had potential and as usual scuttled by 4 Lions , They are  world class experts on this

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-29, 11:18

Dear Gul kahn

I will not say im but I were an ardent fan of Qh and love drama too. For ur kind information im not among those phangirls who want zoya and asad together and don’t have any complaint if there is ayan and zoe pairing. But the problem here is the way things materialized. We were not convinced and are not still how they got married. It was not convincing of them getting married in such social function like this . We also like u expected for split among brother but not through this track … Do you think during the time the track was on it had the desired effect, NO .. cause the brothers still love each other…so what had you planned and what had u achieved  . Like ayan not allowing  zoe to go.. bull shit..

Just admit what u had planned was poor and executed in poor light so the TRP took a  nosedive. Don’t blame the viewers for this we were ready to accept anything convincing and bit logical, though not fully.. \

I don’t think I will watch Qh again even if Asya are back, cause the story has lost its charm. With evil tanu and her wicked ways.

IF u had presented the split in convincing manner we would have accepted separation of zoe and asad for some time. Cause here at least we are not emotional hormonal phangirls. 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-29, 11:19

Ditto!!! 

Just because a handful of fans dont want the leads to be separated, u scrap the whole story which u had envisioned....Ufff

Must say, 4 Lions  lack the conviction/guts to make people believe in them and their product. They should go and learn a thing or two from Kekta, Much needed before they come up with a new baby :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-29, 11:20

Tanthya wrote:What conflict was there in this track between brother's ?? I for  one definitely did not read up about any conflicts or passion or drama !!

A track which had potential and as usual scuttled by 4 Lions , They are  world class experts on this
Was saying the same tants …. I havent seen any split between brothers .. actually their love increased it seem. The track had potential  if the marriage happened in convincing way with a reason which would led to the fight…I was ready for it but ALS gul failed and now back to her IPK days tantrum…. Blaming fans.  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-29, 11:24

pollyanna wrote:Ditto!!! 

Just because a handful of fans dont want the leads to be separated, u scrap the whole story which u had envisioned....Ufff

Must say, 4 Lions  lack the conviction/guts to make people believe in them and their product. They should go and learn a thing or two from Kekta, Much needed before they come up with a new baby :P
Gul back to her tantrum days blaming  the fans for failure of the track she envisioned .yesh it is  true that fans wont want asya separated. But still other 50 % would have watched if the track was good.. but no it was not.. I will say  I was ready to see  fighting brother with a hope that at the end zoe will be aback to asad . but I hadn’t got any single fight ..why gul why 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-29, 11:30

Truly said Shami....she is an expert in putting blame on the fans.....agar drama dikhana hai toh mayya ki tarah danke ki chot pe dikhao...yeh kya.....dhobi ka kutta , na ghar ka  aur na ghaat ka......

kal bhi, aaj bhi aur kal bhi yehi hoga......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-29, 11:35

Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-29, 11:43

i m amazed at what she did with the original plot...it is the most ridiculous track in the whole show, damn!! Why do makers think people r not ready for seperation of central lead?? Where,in fact, sensitive viewers r even ready for tragic ends...are only the PGs who create riot online wth petitions in every small things considered fans? Cuz i never was negative abt ayan-zoya-asad triangle...n i knw there r lots more ppl in the same Q....means v r nt 4l lovestories fans?...actually, AZA now cnt b called love triangle...the ridiculing of marriage in that way is the worst joke which in return spoilt asad-zoya's love...the whole original plot have been a bad joke on every1's face

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-29, 12:06

aasudi wrote:i m amazed at what she did with the original plot...it is the most ridiculous track in the whole show, damn!! Why do makers think people r not ready for seperation of central lead?? Where,in fact, sensitive viewers r even ready for tragic ends...are only the PGs who create riot online wth petitions in every small things  considered fans? Cuz i never was negative abt ayan-zoya-asad triangle...n i knw there r lots more ppl in the same Q....means v r nt 4l lovestories fans?...actually, AZA now cnt b called love triangle...the ridiculing of marriage in that way is the worst joke which in return spoilt asad-zoya's love...the whole original plot have been a bad joke on every1's face
Sushma, the makers are the worst case of assuming things on behalf of online frenzy...and then make a classic case of  A**-U-ME out of their product ....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-29, 12:19

aasudi wrote:i m amazed at what she did with the original plot...it is the most ridiculous track in the whole show, damn!! Why do makers think people r not ready for seperation of central lead?? Where,in fact, sensitive viewers r even ready for tragic ends...are only the PGs who create riot online wth petitions in every small things  considered fans? Cuz i never was negative abt ayan-zoya-asad triangle...n i knw there r lots more ppl in the same Q....means v r nt 4l lovestories fans?...actually, AZA now cnt b called love triangle...the ridiculing of marriage in that way is the worst joke which in return spoilt asad-zoya's love...the whole original plot have been a bad joke on every1's face
well said sush

What plot she is talking this rotten marriage track… koi bhala aisa shadi kartha hien

And even if it happened by mistake why all other drama followed

It was just an inflating balloon full lof illogical tracks, lies and wicked plans by tanu and the fans pricked with needle in the form of TRP.

When I was thinking that she might have had a reality check and here    too she is  putting the blame on phangurls ..yeah they wanted asya together but im sure not in this way If she had done so after giving us sensible track i would have lashed at phangirls. But here not anymore.

We don’t want fully logical track but at least 1 % of thr whole 100 % must be logical.

Feeling pity for Gul. 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-29, 12:49

No suprise, i expected it... they should have done it earlier if they wanted to do it with conviction... but stupid reasoning, and having good trp and freedom with Zee wen the track started did not convince them to tell it properly...

i couldn't be bothered reading the whole post, but read it was to give some drama between the brothers?? where was the drama between them? One of you gave her hand to the other for the sake of the sister and then walked away to wallow and not much else... the other then kept saying ill bring u together, it's not real, where was the conflict...u really havnt learnt anything from your last two shows where u lost the nerve to tell a story... y should someone watch a fourth show of yours?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-29, 12:58

sarra0 wrote:No suprise, i expected it... they should have done it earlier if they wanted to do it with conviction... but stupid reasoning, and having good trp and freedom with Zee wen the track started did not convince them to tell it properly...

i couldn't be bothered reading the whole post, but read it was to give some drama between the brothers?? where was the drama between them? One of you gave her hand to the other for the sake of the sister and then walked away to wallow and not much else... the other then kept saying ill bring u together, it's not real, where was the conflict...u really havnt learnt anything from your last two shows where u lost the nerve to tell a story... y should someone watch a fourth show of yours?
Thumbsup well said sarra .. where was the conflict b/w brothers.. question of the century

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-29, 13:25

clarissasham wrote:
sarra0 wrote:No suprise, i expected it... they should have done it earlier if they wanted to do it with conviction... but stupid reasoning, and having good trp and freedom with Zee wen the track started did not convince them to tell it properly...

Thumbsup well said sarra .. where was the conflict b/w brothers.. question of the century
sham its ridiculous, if u r going to have to justify your story them at least give something for might u can explain or apologise for...let there b an actual reason for a letter to b written.. and Trp audiences which was supposed to be your target audience don't care...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-29, 13:36

And the History repeats again :P 

I'll never forgive her for messing up with the past track of IPK & she does the same mistake again? Why does she write the Basic plot of shows if they r going to be trashed again & again? Better to make the Phangurls write & make the show

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-29, 13:53

archie_79 wrote:And the History repeats again :P 

I'll never forgive her for messing up with the past track of IPK & she does the same mistake again? Why does she write the Basic plot of shows if they r going to be trashed again & again? Better to make the Phangurls write & make the show
agree shilpa, ipk's past butchering is sth i cnt forgive nor forget in my life...but qh is ruined to worst...ipk was better in ths deptt also...sometimes, i feel, those who spammed for the show to end saved it from more butchering

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-29, 13:54

archie_79 wrote:And the History repeats again :P 

agree shilpa, ipk's past butchering is sth i cnt forgive nor forget in my life...but qh is ruined to worst...ipk was better in ths deptt also...sometimes, i feel, those who spammed for the show to end saved it from more butchering

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-29, 14:10

pollyanna wrote:
Sushma, the makers are the worst case of assuming things on behalf of online frenzy...and then make a classic case of  A**-U-ME out of their product ....
yes, pallu... U said it correct...y r u testing n trying this n that for ur ongoing show...make a concrete concept n take it to floors as u conceptualize...as long as u put in some sense, sensitive viewers wont leave ur side be it ny turmoil-ing track...ppl want a gud story, if happy day v accept then emotional v wil hug very tightly...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-29, 14:24

clarissasham wrote:
well said sush

What plot she is talking this rotten marriage track… koi bhala aisa shadi kartha hien

And even if it happened by mistake why all other drama followed

It was just an inflating balloon full lof illogical tracks, lies and wicked plans by tanu and the fans pricked with needle in the form of TRP.

When I was thinking that she might have had a reality check and here    too she is  putting the blame on phangurls ..yeah they wanted asya together but im sure not in this way If she had done so after giving us sensible track i would have lashed at phangirls. But here not anymore.

We don’t want fully logical track but at least 1 % of thr whole 100 % must be logical.

Feeling pity for Gul. 
very very much agree with u shami...gul is master in evolving master piece concepts, materializing challenging scripts but with time she loses track of everything n she becomes master at ruining beauty of her stories...gul just need to grow up, learn frm past mistakes...as she rebels ongoing script faternity in industry time n again, she needs to challenge industry forced rules of dragging n butchering...but alas!! She is mastering with double degree in that dept...cant say this abt qh, but had she not butchered ipk that way, ipk was a show india should be proud abt in the worldwide market...it was an intl masterpiece if nt murdered...sigh!

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-29, 14:36

I am no one to tell gul... But I know this much from my choti sey experience in writing stories... If you dont have a high level view of where the story starts and which path it takes and where its going to end... Even if that story has a super duper start, it will definetely falter in the middle and fall flat in the end...

If the plot was clear, why change it for a sect of the viewer werent happy? In a way writing books is better, the author isnt aware of what the reader wants... and doesnt have a way to change the story plot in the middle... Author contunies to say how the story was initially thought of....

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-10-29, 16:56

first of all the show was on its way to become one of the best serial being produced....when the zoyaan track started she claimed it was not a love story between asad and zoya but by then the viewers were already engulfed with asad and zoya being lovers...creating a great chemistry on screen...probably on of the greatest in any serial both indian and English....so fans ultimately reacted to the separation....but you see it was not the first separation so fans reacted....because like all serials the lead couples somehow never make it to the alter....and everyone thought this would be different...
what made the story worse from the time the promo came out fans started to react and some even left the show...which at that point the story could have changed...but she continued the story and butchered a beautiful serial....there were many ways her point could have written but she chose a cheap way to do the script. very rare a brother will try to steal his brother's girlfriend but she was leading this story in the first attempted nikha asad and zoya but the characters even then could not create the chemistry even though it was the same falling into eachother's arm....so from then if the characters had no chemistry then things would always be downhill....because the audience like the idea of being in love, lusting for eachother....believe it or not Qubool hai had an audience of all variety....and karan and shubri created that missing chemistry...yes everyone is comparing it to other serial but I don't think the chemistry existed so bad....I think this time the casting was perfect...even the second ayan was a far better choice....so yes gul had an initial plan but because of the way the story evolved it became difficult to stick to her original plan....I don't think anyone had foreseen that new comer shubri and karan burning up the screen....it would have existed but not to the extent....they both are improving their style daily. I for one was upset with the current track because of the lack of logic....but a serial because it is daily can evolve and change as life evolves and changes daily......so nothing is wrong in changing the track but it should be done tastefully and sensibly....all the storyline she plugged in bits and pieces and failed to execute properly could have been great stories if gul took her time....eg ranveer and zoya....marriage and loving your brother's fiancé is not the only thing to challenge the brothers into a conflict....but gul in her mind still is not sure that she wants ayaan and asad to be at conflict with eachother...
so for me I welcome the asad zoya story...I want them to be married and face the reality of marriage....because this is where the real challenge of the writing comes in and how to hold the audience.....but it must also leave the audience to want to be the zoya and asad in eachother's life....again if these to actors karan and shubri leaves the show the chemistry is lost......you see to give the writers credit....they wrote the part for these to individuals...with that said I hope the new promo is not a dream....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-10-29, 23:44

I agree with many of you ladies in that the anger and frustration lay in the fact that the story had become completely pathetic and illogical....not necessarily because Asya we're split or even because Zoyaan was brought together. She started the show on the pretext that Muslim stereotypes would be dispelled. I haven't seen any of that. In fact, she's muddied things so much that even some of our Muslim fans were getting confused! That's just pathetic. And as for the story, you wanted conflict between the brothers...that could have been brought about in so many ways...due to the parents, due to the sisters, even the Zoya track might have worked if Gul had continued on the track that Ayaan didn't KNOW Zoya was his brothers love. But once he found out, how could he possibly carry on with her?! Like many of you said, QH had the makings of a great show...great characters, great actors, something unique as a Muslim background...but if you can't deliver something even with this many positives, then there's a huge problem. Sad, really!!!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum