Latest topics

Dubious Shloak ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dubious Shloak ....

Post by Edgar Suit on 2013-10-29, 20:27

It's now clear that Niranjan runs the Show and Anjali is his puppet. But I couldn't tell whether Shlok is part of the game or not? When Shlok burnt the papers for the land , then NA looked a little surprised but that could be to keep viewers guessing. 

My hunch in Shlok is part of this plot ... He is trying to play good cop so that Ashtha marries him. How else did he time his entrance into the house with Astha in tow to show his love for her ? He also had a smirk on while filling the carrier with food while joti and  Varod were watching... Is he putting on a show for them too!

Edgar Suit

Back to top Go down

Re: Dubious Shloak ....

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-29, 20:31

Slok is tryn 2 baffle Astha 4 sure

but is he part of NA's game or not....really confusing

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-29, 20:33

I agree.. its a little suspicious that he entered at just the right time considering they were both busy eating at the same time that this drama was going on.

Whether he is part of NA's plans or its his own axe he is grinding I'm not sure.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-29, 22:10

slmu wrote:I agree.. its a little suspicious that he entered at just the right time considering they were both busy eating at the same time that this drama was going on.

Whether he is part of NA's plans or its his own axe he is grinding I'm not sure.
Slok s more tricky than NA

and they both reached at the correct moment.....its suspicious

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-29, 23:50

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I agree.. its a little suspicious that he entered at just the right time considering they were both busy eating at the same time that this drama was going on.

Slok s more tricky than NA

and they both reached at the correct moment.....its suspicious
yeah Shanthi , Anu I agree yaar ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-30, 02:55

its a serial, they either turn up conveniently or they never turn up wen u want them to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-30, 12:06

sarra0 wrote:its a serial, they either turn up conveniently or they never turn up wen u want them to...
:*lol*:  the voice of reason

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-30, 12:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:its a serial, they either turn up conveniently or they never turn up wen u want them to...
i am i am...Koi shak..

hike yesterday y wasn't he missed at the little gathering? Aastha said she couldn't be there not that he wasn't meant to b there, so u would expect his family to miss him...and he was all dressed up for it... if he wasn't meant to join them y bother dressing up??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-30, 12:57

anusha.cochin wrote:Slok is tryn 2 baffle Astha 4 sure

but is he part of NA's game or not....really confusing
I agree Anu he is trying to fool Aastha but he might have his own agenda in marrying her but might not be part of NA scheme

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-30, 12:59

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
i am i am...Koi shak..

hike yesterday y wasn't he missed at the little gathering? Aastha said she couldn't be there not that he wasn't meant to b there, so u would expect his family to miss him...and he was all dressed up for it... if he wasn't meant to join them y bother dressing up??
ROFL  these kostins require no answer... its convenient amnesia on everyone's part that the groom should be around.

Another kostin, would Anjali have dared ask Avdhoot for the signature if Shlok had been there?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-30, 13:47

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
i am i am...Koi shak..

ROFL  these kostins require no answer... its convenient amnesia on everyone's part that the groom should be around.

Another kostin, would Anjali have dared ask Avdhoot for the signature if Shlok had been there?
it really is selective amnesia and poor fools like me suffer..

i get the reasoning for Shlok not to b there now with that question, Avdhoot wouldn't have been able to poof up like a peacock...

Anjali asked for the signature after Aankh ka ishara from Niranjan, so even if Shlok had been around if Niranjan wanted it played out it would have been, it just may have been stopped alot earlier by Shlok, cause while Aastha wouldn't have been there her parents would have reported back..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum