Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-30, 08:55

tfs

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER NEWS !!!..for 28thOct - 01Nov IPKKND.. EBP

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-30, 09:05

anusha.cochin wrote:tfs
Hi Anu .. You are very welcome my friend ....
So there is nothing about shaastha wedding ... Looks like it is doomed to stop after allhow much can any respectable family bear ... Kirloskars have had enough yaar ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-30, 09:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:tfs
Hi Anu .. You are very welcome my friend ....
So there is nothing about shaastha wedding ... Looks like it is doomed to stop after allhow much can any respectable family bear ... Kirloskars have had enough yaar ..
Astha will be in detective mode next week and will irritate NA more and more

Marriage will happen I thnk...else they cant take frward the story ...but I wish Astha break this rishtha...how cane she bear insulting of her parents

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-30, 12:07

Why does she decide she doesn't want to know? Silly girl

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-30, 12:41

slmu wrote:Why does she decide she doesn't want to know? Silly girl
wen has she ever made sense or used her brain successfully?. thou for a bit yesterday wen she was talking to Shlok she did for a few sentences...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-30, 13:03

sarra0 wrote:
wen has she ever made sense or used her brain successfully?. thou for a bit yesterday wen she was talking to Shlok she did for a few sentences...  
yeah she usually comes out as dumb ...and Shlok perfectly knows how to manipulate her

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-30, 13:09

sarra0 wrote:
its true she never made sense.. but this blind trust in him especially when presented with something like this??

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-30, 13:10

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
yeah she usually comes out as dumb ...and Shlok perfectly knows how to manipulate her
that's just it.. she's manipulated too easily by him Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-30, 13:14

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Ideally she should blame herself for her bewakoophi....when her parents are trying to show her the right way she is just turning blind..but being SP vahu she wouldnt feel the guilt...kalindhi comes out as the most sensible of th elot

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-30, 13:20

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:wen has she ever made sense or used her brain successfully?. thou for a bit yesterday wen she was talking to Shlok she did for a few sentences...  
Ideally she should blame herself for her bewakoophi....when her parents are trying to show her the right way she is just turning blind..but being SP vahu she wouldnt feel the guilt...kalindhi comes out as the most sensible of th elot
and she also is seeing how her parents are getting treated, but still listens to him saying that he will manage everything. She should think that if before the wedding this is the state then of course things will worsen after

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-30, 13:25

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:wen has she ever made sense or used her brain successfully?. thou for a bit yesterday wen she was talking to Shlok she did for a few sentences...  
Will the heartbreak teach her?? The deception as v assume lol will it make her cautious or like SP bahu's completely la parwia.. i am looking forward to seeing her given a reality check

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-30, 13:28

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:yeah she usually comes out as dumb ...and Shlok perfectly knows how to manipulate her
and she also is seeing how her parents are getting treated, but still listens to him saying that he will manage everything. She should think that if before the wedding this is the state then of course things will worsen after
At least she said that u promised me last time and look wat happened... so he went one step further and said if it happens again I will walk out on my family...that I think gave her comfort

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-30, 13:31

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:that's just it.. she's manipulated too easily by him Bang Bang
At least she said that u promised me last time and look wat happened... so he went one step further and said if it happens again I will walk out on my family...that I think gave her comfort
It is interesting the lengths he has to go with keeping her hooked... promising to walk out.. promising to tell her the truth about the broken MS after marriage.... pretending to jump off a cliff

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-30, 13:39

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Ideally she should blame herself for her bewakoophi....when her parents are trying to show her the right way she is just turning blind..but being SP vahu she wouldnt feel the guilt...kalindhi comes out as the most sensible of th elot
It is interesting the lengths he has to go with keeping her hooked... promising to walk out.. promising to tell her the truth about the broken MS after marriage.... pretending to jump off a cliff
yeah very true, she wants trust, respect for her parents, love, proof of said love..hearts and balloons.. but interesting he won't tell her before marriage, does he know she will run the other way, and she is a nincompoop says no for after marriage she doesn't want to know before...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-30, 13:58

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:and she also is seeing how her parents are getting treated, but still listens to him saying that he will manage everything. She should think that if before the wedding this is the state then of course things will worsen after
yeah very true, she wants trust, respect for her parents, love, proof of said love..hearts and balloons.. but interesting he won't tell her before marriage, does he know she will run the other way, and she is a nincompoop says no for after marriage she doesn't want to know before...
exactly she is totally dumb.. why not say not after marriage.. tell me now.. she is like Gandhari.. willing tied her eyes so that she can't see the truth

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-30, 14:09

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:At least she said that u promised me last time and look wat happened... so he went one step further and said if it happens again I will walk out on my family...that I think gave her comfort
exactly she is totally dumb.. why not say not after marriage.. tell me now.. she is like Gandhari.. willing tied her eyes so that she can't see the truth
exactly, and wen they blindfold themselves and handicaps themselves u don't have much sympathy for them wen there house of cards crumbles...u do wish they r taught a lesson...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum