Latest topics

Chathurayi ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chathurayi ???

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-30, 13:07

To say that I was astounded to hear Jodha Praised for  her  ' Chathurayi ' is to underestimate the tidal wave of disbelief that swamped through me . Pray tell me !! what Chathurayi did she display ??  She tried to bamboozle Maham  Anga which did not work, She tried to  Play upon  Akbar's  sense of etiquette which  'appeared' to work but in the final tally , his decision to take back the quila shows that Jodha has to   go undergo  a  swift , short term course on  befuddling Akbar with her word skills !!

The only  prajas who were impressed were her regular phan gurls in  Maasa, Dadisa, Ammijaan, and the do badan's ... Since they always tend to  be doe eyed and awestruck , we can safely dismiss their wah wahs  !!

Chathurayi ?? What Chathurayi  were they talking about when  Jodha  haughtily informs Maham about the tactics and reasoning behind her moves  , Hasn't she heard about NOT rattling a rattle snake, Girly !! when rattler's are near...you shoo them away and take wide detour giving those blighted creatures a wide berth , you don't go and try to shake their rattles ... That way lies a sharp, painful bite which may prove fatal !!

Chathurayi !!! Huh !!!  If Ratangiri fort  stands for security, Why would a successful commander hand it over so easily ?? Did the Dawalgarh Raja ever think that one.. He seems to think with the fort , he has become invincible but seems to have forgetton that Jalal knows the in's and out's of that fort  and can easily recapture it as he will be aware of the weakness inherent in the fort..

Chathuryai ... Long considered the fool and so does his actions bear out, Adham Khan is that cursed Cassandra whose words are not taken seriously even when they are significant, His own Mommy did not  take his view that   Badshah is falling in love seriously and now  UnSharifuddin refuses to accept the unwanted nasihat of Adham when he warns about Jodha's investigative skills and Tactics..

Your comments/views/ agreeing or disagreeing are welcome !

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Chathurayi ???

Post by neha on 2013-10-30, 13:46

I too feel that jodha is a blind and deaf damsel in distress...everything she does is lacks even a slightest of intelligence..she will eventually learn alk the skills from her foes ruqu and MA..even she could have learned a lot from her husband cum frenemie but the gal is too stubborn and lost in her own small world whose boundries are limited to only amer and her relatives..she was actually failed in her attempt to show courtsey towards her sasural..I felt jalal cought her but didnt mention it to her..infact I fell the only wise persons are jalal and MA..they know how to put their cards..she has to learn a lot of things to become a malika..its not childs play afterall..

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-30, 13:51

neha wrote:I too feel that jodha is a blind and deaf damsel in distress...everything she does is lacks even a slightest of intelligence..she will eventually learn alk the skills from her foes ruqu and MA..even she could have learned a lot from her husband cum frenemie but the gal is too stubborn and lost in her own small world whose boundries are limited to only amer and her relatives..she was actually failed in her attempt to show courtsey towards her sasural..I felt jalal cought her but didnt mention it to her..infact I fell the only wise persons are jalal and MA..they know how to put their cards..she has to learn a lot of things to become a malika..its not childs play afterall..
Yes, Neha.. she is like the frog in the well..Thinks the world begins and ends with the well , Her gamble/Chathurayi was a chancy one, what if jalal had expressed his happiness at her understanding and promised that he will get a better  'var' for Sukanya  ..where would her  ' Chathurayi ' Go ..??

She still has a long way to go  ..to become a rani  and Maharani post is even more far away..In retrospect  I feel Ruqaiyya  is better suited to be the Maharani.. even though she hated Jodha, she  lost no time in saving her when she came to know that Jodha was innocent  of killing her unborn child ..

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-30, 13:55

Chaturayi word was for Ekta maiyya :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-30, 13:56

zuzana wrote:Chaturayi word was for Ekta maiyya :lol!: 
Mayya is the Maharani, Mallika-E-Khas of CHATHURAYI !!!:P :P

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-30, 14:19

Well..the two ladeej were short sighted..they talked about Jodha's chaturai and Shaguni's maaya....What rubbish!!! Twisted Evil  It was through n through Jalal all over!!!!  bounce  and they call themselves rajmaata and queen of Amer ...huh Rolling Eyes 

@Jodha's chaturayi...she was foolish right from the start , from the moment she got letter from future groom, failed to capitalise anything--- it was MA,BB and Suku who have to be applauded to put some grain in that brain of Jodha....and even then Jalal came up with a masterstroke....

She has to learn a thing or two very Fast rather than blowing her trumpet in front of MA.....

Loved the post Tinker :) Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-10-30, 14:43

Loved reading u Tinkerbell.. Thumbsup

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-30, 15:35

I totally agree with you , Don't know when Jo will learn ??Madam over confident will soon get her lesson on chaturai..Jalal proved who is the boss....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-30, 21:34

pollyanna wrote:Well..the two ladeej were short sighted..they talked about Jodha's chaturai and Shaguni's maaya....What rubbish!!! Twisted Evil  It was through n through Jalal all over!!!!  bounce  and they call themselves rajmaata and queen of Amer ...huh Rolling Eyes 

@Jodha's chaturayi...she was foolish right from the start , from the moment she got letter from future groom, failed to capitalise anything--- it was MA,BB and Suku who have to be applauded to put some grain in that brain of Jodha....and even then Jalal came up with a masterstroke....

She has to learn a thing or two very Fast rather than blowing her trumpet in front of MA.....

Loved the post Tinker :) Wink
Indeed they are  short sighted .. who but Menavati would worry about the fate of her daughter's marriage than wondering at the fate of a man who escaped near death at the hands of a intoxicated animal  or the wrath incurred thereafter.

Jodha is like a released Arrow, once set on something, she fails to take in the surroundings  or how best to use it to her advantage ..

Thank You , Pollyanna

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum