Latest topics

Dear Jodha..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear Jodha..

Post by NM on 2013-10-30, 23:36

Dear Jodha,

I am sure looking at the precap you must have stomped your royal foot in a tantrum & tottered off to a forest protesting Jalal's way of handling the quite infamous "Durg" by now.By the way the graphics of the said durg with a fellow planting the Mughal flag was a little funny to me..and very put on..anyway, we digress!

Am I the only one here who is unable to understand the royal Begum? Everywhere fans of Jodha-Akbar are seeing love hidden in every action of hers, which she so stoically refuses to acknowledge, I see our dear lady so engrossed in her own world which comprises of Amer and her family, her self respect her feelings, her emotions with such an utter lack of a sense of humour..

Doesnt she see the mischief in Jalal's eyes when he talks to her, when he comes to the mehndi ceremony and which he openly agreed that he came to see her, doesnt she feel the light flirting her husband is trying? I am sure the Amer ki Rajkumari was not raised to be so thick skulled. If she could find Surya Bhan romantic, for Gods's sake cant you find an iota in Jalal? Why my dear lady are you so ensconed in yourself that you are so closed to him?

I understand it is a leap of faith for you especially after your pravachans and bhaashans of ghrina and nafrat and the latest on the bandwagon of Jalal snatching away something..where did that come from? Jalal I am sure was as clue less as I was.

Everywhere there were tidings of good news, Jalal will use his brains and get Sukanya's wedding done, Jodha will fall for Jalal slowly but surely..at the way things are going, which I believe are not going anywhere..it is one step forward and 10 steps backwards.If situation is like this is Amer where she is the only Begum around, then god help us romantic fools when they go back to Agra.

And is it not common sense? When you know for a fact that you are surrounded by people who are always plotting against you, you do what it takes to be careful and be closer to the power circle that can help you feel safe? Especially if the power circle himself is so indulgent towards you? But no, I am sure she believes she is invisible and untouchable for some wierd reason and always ends up falling flat on her face. For a moment I liked the fleeting expressions on her face yesterday till she gets "what an idea begumji" and so called turns the situation around and then goes tattling to the ever scheming MA on her brain waves..Lady you dont have to explain to her..she can very well understand it..anyways..you fall you learn.. in her case you keep falling and keep walking with your head held high and no learning.

Today was also nothing much to write home about..Rat King- as so so aptly named earlier in this forum (and I very much agree with the comparison), looked even more ratlike especially when he was scared out of his wits.

Jalal was in his element of dont mess with me, MA & group of plotters saw sunshine at the end of a rainy day.
The 3 lady trio Hameeda and Anga's & Bano's were aptly happy, sad, confused , lost as the situation demands,
Bharmal was totally zonked.

My dear dear Jodha was........ I dont know..Not the basic courtesy to thank a person properly..I felt frankly very sad for Jalal especially at the way she snatched her hand away from him and he looked around to see if anyone noticed..You are not touching a rattle snake my dear..as much as  that is what you may be thinking now..Please grow up. We dont want you to run into his arms asap but atleast dont run away.. watch the movie Jodha Akbar for some inspiration.

NM
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Jodha..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-30, 23:40

Read your post NM ... and I agree with you .. Jodha is turning a blind eye to Jalal's innumerable isharey .. that he likes her .. he does think about her when ever he takes any decision regarding Amer .. he does care about her feeings and has gone out of the way to make her feel special ... 

.....but is she going to hate this man all her life ?? She is intelligent enough to guess his feelings for her ...why is she doing this ?? it is looking unnatural now ....

.... today I felt specially hurt for Jalal after the way she snatched her hand away from his loving grip .. poor fellow  ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-31, 00:00; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-30, 23:46

A truly heartfelt outpourings and I am with you !! What should we do with her, Should we dunk her in water and hope 3rd time lucky   or should we send a  wasp and pray 3rd time lucky  or should we open a new frontier and throw her at the mercy of it  from which she can be rescued only by the gallantry of Jalal ??

what to do?? what to do?? what to do??

Loved ur writing , NM

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-30, 23:58

hahaha NM you are sounding peedit viewer of this serial ,  I agree with you also I feel she is not ready for his love and affection she is resisting her new found soft feelings for him , Give her some time she will sing love songs for him ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-31, 00:04

Watch the movie JA for inspiration... :*lol*: You're super funny.... ! 

Some women are thick you know... Takes them awhile to figure out what they want... And if they are stuck on serial world they take even longer! 

Welcome NM.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-31, 12:27

Hi NM...welcome to Dhwani and JA forum.....

Absolutely loved your take on Jodha, I was nodding my head in agreement till the last line and cracked at various punches too Wink 

Coming to our fav jodi....after yday episode...I must say Jodha is dense as rainforest.....BUT what about Jalal.....

Guess...this pair is made for each other....both have humongous  ego...and lets not forget that Jalal is also just caring for Jodha ...the love is still not there from his side too....its his obsession for Jodha which is ruling his mind and dil dharakna only happens a few times, the unguarded moments....

Every now and then whenever Jodha takes a baby step in knowing Jalal, she is pushed back by few meters coz of his actions.....case in point--yday fort fiasco...today she is going to yell her lungs out at Jalal for sure Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-31, 13:31

Sometimes, Thick skulled princesses happen for a really well brought up atmosphere..

Jo doesnt lack the basic courtesy but refuses to show even a glimpse of it to Ja. It was well accepted when her reasons for hating him was intact... now when she has seen enough proofs to know that Ja is far more than her first few impressions of him... She should be showing courtesy at the least- forget love or romantic glances.

I liked your sensible advise NM. I am afraid that your advices will take a tour into her skull through one of her ear and come out of the other, without even an ounce of it being absorbed by her thick skull... Atleast for now.

She has a long way to go.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-31, 14:59

beautiful  take , NM .. definitely a write up that will lighten your angst..

Jodha is impulsive and capricious  which is met equally by  the stubbornness and and a ability to jump to wrong conclusion *wrt to Jodha by Jalal ...Both are evenly matched in the  wrestling match, One thing is sure though, both will not yield easily and we are in for some delightful moments, some hair pulling moments and absolute 'aww' moments..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum