Latest topics

In favor of jodha!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In favor of jodha!

Post by lakshmis on 2013-10-31, 05:55

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but have been following all your thoughts... And have enjoyed them.

Regarding Jodha, I believe she has done an awesome job of not letting her feelings change as quickly as expected by all of you. Yes u find jallal making an effort but I am glad she is not falling for it right away. Remember MA saying that begums to jallal are like pieces of cloth. Once worn they are old! And he will do anything to get what he wants and then throw it aside and this thought was reassured to her by begum rukayya. In addition to this in the beginning if the marriage jallal had made it clear the she was just a trophy for his victory and harmed her. A woman who experiences such a trauma will find it very hard to trust such a man and I am glad jodha is portraying this nicely. She is happy at times and feels more safe around him than before but that complete trust is hard to regain once it is lost. It will take time and effort. I am talking from seeing similar real life situations around me.

Now if he had not harmed her, threatened her, or shr had not been enlightened by rukayya and MA about what a begum really meant to a shehanshah, and she had acted this way, I would have been definitely disappointed by jodha and agreed with you all.

lakshmis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: In favor of jodha!

Post by Manasvi on 2013-10-31, 06:08

Agree with your viewpoint. I happened to see some reruns of episodes 40 41 42 where he held her hand tight, pushed her to the wall and bottom line was behaving like a ruthless emperor and not a doting husband and in such circumstances, it is hard to win someone's trust. Things will change with time Jodha and Jalal. sabre ka phal meet hota hai.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-10-31, 06:08

Agree with your viewpoint. I happened to see some reruns of episodes 40 41 42 where he held her hand tight, pushed her to the wall and bottom line was behaving like a ruthless emperor and not a doting husband and in such circumstances, it is hard to win someone's trust. Things will change with time Jodha and Jalal. sabre ka phal meet hota hai.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-31, 08:05

Hello Lakshmis .. First of all welcome to Dhwani forum ...
Hope you enjoy this place as much as all of us do !!and we have a great time together ...

I like the way you are thinking .... And you have put forward your points very convincingly .... May he this is what the creatives are trying to project ....
Thanks for sharing your thoughts my friend ... It puts Jodha in a different perspective all together ... And. I like it !! ..
Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-31, 08:46

wave  we have same thoughts  ,give me high five .....Welcome to Dhwani ...Do write more hun ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-31, 11:35

Absolutely Lakshmi, Jalal is sending contradictory signals..On one hand he  goes out of his way to give her what she wants yet when she is softening, he jibes her now  and then taunting her for almost killing him , saying that he does not have to fear anyone as his enemy is right by his side etc etc ...  I would be surprised that Jodha nurtures any soft feelings just based on this..

Whatever Jalal  has done, he has managed to camouflage it under Siyasi Mamla, Mughal ka Izaat ,Khandaan ka Sar ..he has not done anything  particularly directed at Jodha ..the only time he did was play acting  when Jodha's parents came and that was negated when he imprisoned her. 

Jodha has no reason to fall in love or even  grin although she has every reason to grihn at the moment.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anu on 2013-10-31, 12:36

absolutely right laxmi. there is nothing wrong in the behaviour of jodha considering the circumstances. the mughals were the foreigners who invaded india and their  culture was poles apart from the rajputs. the status of women in mughal's rule was not so high. they were meant for  pleasure  and as you said ruqqayya's words reiterated the same about treatment of begums. no wonder jodha's grinh was justifiable. 

jalal was no saint. he had both political  and personal reasons in getting married to jodha. if he is softning towards jodha and jodha showing restraint doesnt mean jodha's actions to be termed as  wrong. after the incident of snatching of ratanpur killa, if jodha starts showing her love for him, it is something unrealistic and hard to understand. so far  jalal's spontaneous thoughtless actions marred his justice. he has to go a long way to earn jodha's trust.

anu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-31, 12:37

Hi Lakshmi, Welcome to Dhwani and JA forum :) 

Am on the same page as u ....as far as Jodha is concerned...I really dont want her to fall in love ...and with both of them at their mercurial ego coming back again and again.....both deserve each other and they have a long way to go even to realise whats love...

right now both are at a caring phase.....this has to be taken to the next level....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-10-31, 12:48

I agree with you strongly....

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-31, 12:58

anu wrote:absolutely right laxmi. there is nothing wrong in the behaviour of jodha considering the circumstances. the mughals were the foreigners who invaded india and their  culture was poles apart from the rajputs. the status of women in mughal's rule was not so high. they were meant for  pleasure  and as you said ruqqayya's words reiterated the same about treatment of begums. no wonder jodha's grinh was justifiable. 

jalal was no saint. he had both political  and personal reasons in getting married to jodha. if he is softning towards jodha and jodha showing restraint doesnt mean jodha's actions to be termed as  wrong. after the incident of snatching of ratanpur killa, if jodha starts showing her love for him, it is something unrealistic and hard to understand. so far  jalal's spontaneous thoughtless actions marred his justice. he has to go a long way to earn jodha's trust.
@Bold ..Absolutely agree with you on  that, anu  ..   There is no reason for love to  blossom now .. Both are long way from falling in love..Jalal is intrigued by her and is yet to fall head deep in love and Jodha does not trust him even an inch  nor has she been given any reason to trust him completely .. Both  have a long way to go before .. and any  attempt to whitewash the current cordial moments as  'Love' would be foolish of us..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-31, 17:56

Nice POV. Jodha still has insecurities. It would be interesting to see how it gets eliminated. I do not expect love to bloom immediately though, this pace is good.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-31, 21:54

Pavani Nirupam wrote:I agree with you strongly....
Hi Pavani...love ur name :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-01, 17:08

Thank you pollyanna

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-01, 17:17

Agree with u Lakshmi, I'm not happy with the way Jodha is behaviour but Jalal's behaviour to her has been such..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-01, 17:18

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Thank you pollyanna
Hi Pavani hug1 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-01, 20:53

Thanks Maria...and wish u d same... :-)

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by malvikasharma89 on 2013-11-12, 11:25

Regarding Jodha, I believe she has done an awesome job of not letting her feelings change as quickly as expected by all of you. Yes u find jallal making an effort but I am glad she is not falling for it right away. Remember MA saying that begums to jallal are like pieces of cloth. Once worn they are old! And he will do anything to get what he wants and then throw it aside and this thought was reassured to her by begum rukayya. In addition to this in the beginning if the marriage jallal had made it clear the she was just a trophy for his victory and harmed her. A woman who experiences such a trauma will find it very hard to trust such a man and I am glad jodha is portraying this nicely. She is happy at times and feels more safe around him than before but that complete trust is hard to regain once it is lost. It will take time and effort. I am talking from seeing similar real life situations around me. 

Now if he had not harmed her, threatened her, or shr had not been enlightened by rukayya and MA about what a begum really meant to a shehanshah, and she had acted this way, I would have been definitely disappointed by jodha and agreed with you all.

I totally agree wid u :) u cant expect to fall in love with someone who has already stated his hatred for u so many times...

malvikasharma89
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-14, 13:32

malvikasharma89 wrote:Regarding Jodha, I believe she has done an awesome job of not letting her feelings change as quickly as expected by all of you. Yes u find jallal making an effort but I am glad she is not falling for it right away. Remember MA saying that begums to jallal are like pieces of cloth. Once worn they are old! And he will do anything to get what he wants and then throw it aside and this thought was reassured to her by begum rukayya. In addition to this in the beginning if the marriage jallal had made it clear the she was just a trophy for his victory and harmed her. A woman who experiences such a trauma will find it very hard to trust such a man and I am glad jodha is portraying this nicely. She is happy at times and feels more safe around him than before but that complete trust is hard to regain once it is lost. It will take time and effort. I am talking from seeing similar real life situations around me. 

I totally agree wid u :)u cant expect to fall in love with someone who has already stated his hatred for u so many times...
Well said :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum