Latest topics

Very interesting Twit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very interesting Twit.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-31, 10:00

IPKKND 2 FANCLUB@Ipkknd2Ashlok 6h


Today's episodes promo- Ashlok go back to Shlok's house.
Shlok says his fathers name, Anjali doesn't accept.
Shlok gets a slap:-(
#IPKKND2


What does it mean ?
Shloke is not NA-AA's son ?


Sush-pense after  Sush-pense.





SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-31, 12:53

AK shlok says his father's name wouldn't that b Niranjan... how did the question of him not being Niranjan's son come about...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-31, 12:56

sarra0 wrote:AK shlok says his father's name wouldn't that b Niranjan... how did the question of him not being Niranjan's son come about...
Correct. But I'm so konfused .......
fogetting father's name.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by slmu on 2013-10-31, 13:12

This is weird .. NA not his father?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-31, 13:15

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:AK shlok says his father's name wouldn't that b Niranjan... how did the question of him not being Niranjan's son come about...
Correct. But I'm so konfused .......
fogetting father's name.
Was this part of the precap or something that is meant to happen?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-31, 13:57

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:AK shlok says his father's name wouldn't that b Niranjan... how did the question of him not being Niranjan's son come about...
Correct. But I'm so konfused .......
fogetting father's name.
Was this part of the precap or something that is meant to happen?
Nothing.
Precap is ok.
Language of the twit is cofusing.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-31, 14:16

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:AK shlok says his father's name wouldn't that b Niranjan... how did the question of him not being Niranjan's son come about...
Correct. But I'm so konfused .......
fogetting father's name.
Was this part of the precap or something that is meant to happen?
Nothing.
Precap is ok.
Language of the twit is cofusing.
conphusion and conphusion

NA s nt his father..Shocked .I dnt thnk so....else NA wont announce him as rightful heir

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-31, 14:57

anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Correct. But I'm so konfused .......
fogetting father's name.
Was this part of the precap or something that is meant to happen?
Nothing.
Precap is ok.
Language of the twit is cofusing.
conphusion and conphusion

NA s nt his father..Shocked .I dnt thnk so....else NA wont announce him as rightful heir
Amidst so much konfusion, forgetting father's name.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-31, 19:52

Baap Re Baap
 :*lol*:

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-31, 19:55

conphusion and conphusion wrote:

NA s nt his father..Shocked .I dnt thnk so....else NA wont announce him as rightful heir
Amidst so much konfusion, forgetting father's name.
He took his mom's name ..... Mrs Shlok Agnihotri ... I think tweet was misleading....

Sameer.... Baal re baap..... :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interesting Twit.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:46


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum