View previous topic View next topic Go down

NA's plan

Post by charanya on 2013-10-31, 19:34

Is shlok married as per niranjan plan?

charanya

Back to top Go down

Re: NA's plan

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-31, 19:37

charanya wrote:Is shlok married as per niranjan plan?
No idea

may be or may not be

may be NA still on with Plot issue..

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-31, 19:42

anusha.cochin wrote:
No idea

may be or may not be

Charanya , Anu that is the biggest twist waiting to unfold before the viewers ...
We ate yet in the dark .. Whose side NA really is !!.. Is he manipulating his son for acquiring the land or is shlok manipulating aastha to get the land ... Or is NA against his son Shlok .. And what is the real rishtaa between NA. And Anjali ....

Welcome to Dhwani Charanya ... You are welcome to enjoy and have fun over here ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-31, 19:42

Today NA said he is trying 2 forget Astha's stupid behaviour just 4 his son's happiness

so its clear that he doesnt likes Astha

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-31, 19:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
No idea

may be or may not be

Charanya , Anu that is the biggest twist waiting to unfold before the viewers ...
We ate yet in the dark .. Whose side NA really is !!.. Is he manipulating his son for acquiring the land or is shlok manipulating aastha to get the land ... Or is  NA against his son Shlok .. And what is the real rishtaa between NA. And Anjali ....

Welcome to Dhwani Charanya ... You are welcome to enjoy and have fun over here ....

I thnk Slok started his plan alone...and wen NA came 2 knw this he is planning 2 use this issue 4 getting plot

now Astha s Slok's wife.....and if NA-Slok  is one same team dey can ask Avdooth 2 sign the papers else they will dump his daughter

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-31, 19:48

I don't think so charanya.... Shlok felt cornered when Ashtha asked too many questions... And that's why married her to make sure she cannot escape! Just my POV though.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-31, 19:55

Shesherkobita wrote:I don't think so charanya.... Shlok felt cornered when Ashtha asked too many questions... And that's why married her to make sure she cannot escape! Just my POV though.
ya...He wished 2 make her under his control fully...dats y this marriage drama

and NA will try 2 exploit the situation....NA haarnewaalon mein se nahin hein

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-31, 19:55

I don't think so.. I think he just realized that Aastha is the type of girl who trusts instinctively and this way he will be able to gain her trust forever

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by charanya on 2013-10-31, 22:42

NA's sister luks like some saint. If they becum saint means they shud nt care abt anythg lyk reputation and all but she s still speaking abt family's sanskaar i cant get it smethg fishy
Thanks anu

charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-01, 08:34

charanya wrote:NA's sister luks like some saint. If they becum saint means they shud nt care abt anythg lyk reputation and all but she s still speaking abt family's sanskaar i cant get it smethg fishy
Thanks anu

May be she is Hand in glove with Niranjan .... And Shlok knows about it too .... All this just for a piece of land ??? How low can one stoop yaar !! Is there no other place for their project /institution in this whole wide world ?? Is that the last piece of land left on this earth ??

Thanks Charanya .. I like your posts .. They are thought provoking ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-11-01, 10:48

slmu wrote:I don't think so.. I think he just realized that Aastha is the type of girl who trusts instinctively and this way he will be able to gain her trust forever
Oh nooo poor Aastha ..she is walking into the trap so easily ...
Rolling Eyes affraid No

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-01, 13:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
charanya wrote:NA's sister luks like some saint. If they becum saint means they shud nt care abt anythg lyk reputation and all but she s still speaking abt family's sanskaar i cant get it smethg fishy
Thanks anu
May be she is Hand in glove with Niranjan .... And Shlok knows about it too .... All this just for a piece of land ??? How low can one stoop yaar !!  Is there no other place for their project /institution in this whole wide world ?? Is that the last piece of land left on this earth ??  

Thanks Charanya .. I like your posts .. They are thought provoking ....
@Manu...this question n troubling me too.....why so much importance 4 dat land...cant he purchase sum other place 4 Institution ?
Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-02, 20:21

It is a matter of ego and prestige for NA is the type of person, who if he wants a thing, he will try to have it by any means. Even if you offer him something which could be more precious, he will still stick his head for the thing which has caught his attention

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum