Latest topics

Thank you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you!

Post by NM on 2013-10-31, 20:47

Thank you! For a moment I thought I was utterly wrong..but no..it turns out I was partially right! :)

She did stomp off huffing and puffing into the cold weather. :)I like the consistency of her behaviour, and the consistency of the CV's in coming up with situations.

I suggested Jodha Akbar the movie for some classy romantic inspiration.

Not a B grade movie with the cold weather,heroine needs some warmth, so hero has no option, and for a later time to prove the nobleness of the hero's action we have the best friend who was in the situation and understands it.

And after a few episodes of Begum Jo feeling ghrina for herself, nafrat for Jalal, sorry for the entire world, crying and leave me alone moments, Moti bai will thankfully open her mouth to explain what actually transpired..

TADA!!! Do you see the halo around Jalal's head now..

PS:I dont understand if its so cold outside why are they putting a patti on her head.

MA's assistant Resham suddenly appeared to do the jasoosi and convey the situation back to the boss. I dont remember seeing her anywhere in Amer, but I may be wrong..

Adham, for someone who is such a womaniser I am surprised he did not get what his mother was trying to convey to him with all the toy explanations..

After not seeing Ruks and Agra , the sudden entry was a little jarring..no offence but kind of got used to seeing Jalal & Jodha hang out, you know buddy types :)

What I liked, for a change Begum Jo was open to listening to Jalal and Jalal too openly explaining to her the background of the Qila..nice!

Communicate guys! Solves a whole lot of problems...

Jalal gifting the Qila to Sukanya & not the FIL- Master stroke, showed in one shot who is the boss! Way to go! I loved that scene..

NM
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-31, 20:59

NM...liked reading u and u have made apt points :) :)  yup the "body heat" feels so out of place, cliche  and typical serial type that for that precise moment, it came hitting to me that I am watching Ekta's show Wink :P 

Well whatever it takes to rise in TRP Wink  but yeah...this will once again put Jodha in ghrina mode , Jalal in anger mode as she doesnt realise the gravity of situation.

Me thinks, Ruks scene was put to show that there is one more life attempt on Jalal mostly, I hope Jodha will take the blow, get fatally hurt and then realise the importance of her husband and emperor.Jalal will also know his feelings for Jodha Wink 

Lets see what Kekta has for 100th episode.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-31, 21:29

NM... I loved reading your post ... And I agree with you here ...

Ruks was feeling left out for so long was she ?? Did she threaten the PH for not giving her screen space ?? Yes it was jarring to see her all of a sudden ..

And about the treatment of hupothermia it wa totally a blooper .. How can you do geeli patti on the forehead in hypothermia !! Even those dayd they jad excellent ways of treating that condition .. Hot water bathing, fire , angithi hot oil massage etc etc ..
They just wanted Jo and Jalal  to do it accidentally ..

I wonder how long it would have taken this couple to cross that barrier other wise
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-01, 13:46

NM,

Absly loved the post..

what surprised me even more was which  sane person would walk out to a uncharted area in such inclement weather .. would not they head to another Khema under some pretext and  wait it out there..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-01, 14:27

NM,

Adam seemed like an innocent guy for a moment when he was with MA..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjit on 2013-11-01, 18:32

Communicate  =end of the  serial ...

They will keep the grihna alive for begum timurid khandan to play her own  chess n to give maakh

I like ur thoughts..

Manjit

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-01, 21:11

Manjit wrote:Communicate  =end of the  serial ...

They will keep the grihna alive for begum timurid khandan to play her own  chess n to give maakh

I like ur thoughts..
hello Majit ... Welcome to dhwani .... Come register yourself and share the fun here ....

I agree with you .. May be she had this ghrins of Jalal right up to the end and that is why he built a seperate mahal for her .... She was outside the harem ... But they did manage to produce so many children out of ghrina !! Amazing !! Did he give her heat therapy every time ?? Amazing story ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum