Latest topics

JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-31, 21:23

REALLY EKTA???? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil  

Rolling Eyes bounce affraid confused

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-31, 21:29

academic question 1? how did her body warm up if she didnt even wake up during the act? 

Q 2.. why didnt Jalal use the Mink or Saber coat that he was wearing to warm her up? 

Q 3. Rehne do... saha nehi paogi... :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-31, 21:30

:*lol*: ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-31, 21:34

I am sure, Jalal would have  ignited her body heat some other way.. not by consummation  !!!!!

It could be via that big fur cloak with both sleeping together ...

Too early for  Eye-sex and u think   Big C would have happened so soon ..

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-31, 21:39

Yes Tinker, DDLJ on our way, Rajat's expressions were mashaallah in precap and when he was pheraoing hand over her head...actually the entire episode, he was Maar Daala.....for a moment I forgot this is Akbar/Jalal which I am watching :P ...woh bechara.....jodha ki zubaan khalli nahi jaane dega......but will he do  a RAJ(DDLJ fame) ..... Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-31, 21:43

He just wants Jo to believe they did it .. Actually he might just have actually kept her warm in his close hug !! To be revealed later . As Jo will be further embarassed .. And who knows might give in herself ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-31, 21:45

Same pheelings here girls.. really Etka maiyya...Evil or Very Mad 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-31, 21:48

pollyanna wrote:Yes Tinker, DDLJ on our way, Rajat's expressions were mashaallah in precap and when he was pheraoing hand over her head...actually the entire episode, he was Maar Daala.....for a moment I forgot this is Akbar/Jalal which I am watching :P ...woh bechara.....jodha ki zubaan khalli nahi jaane dega......but will he do  a RAJ(DDLJ fame) ..... Wink :P
I liked his expression when he wonders at the reason that drives him to be good to Amer ... If ony he cared to  'look', the 5 " +  reason  was standing right there clad in pink , bronzer, kohl

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-31, 21:50

Abavi wrote:Same pheelings here girls.. really Etka maiyya...Evil or Very Mad 
All Youuu THURSTY, Lashty phemales..and we wonder at the paapulation explosion !!:P :P

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-31, 21:51

I don't think it was con scene... may be Ja was getting very uncomfortable while giving Jo his Body heat...that may be the reason for his precap reactions.., As usual Jo is reacting OTT.

Salim can never be a byproduct of heat transformation turned into accidental transformation

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-31, 21:51

Hahahha MAnu, Vi :) :)  I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will have an elaborate SR/Con scene....Ekta wont deprive us .....

This is just the titilation for the audience and more MU between leads Wink Wink 

@Tinker: yup farak padhta hai line, rite?? loved that Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-31, 21:55

Tinkerbell wrote:
Abavi wrote:Same pheelings here girls.. really Etka maiyya...Evil or Very Mad 
All Youuu THURSTY, Lashty phemales..and we wonder at the paapulation explosion !!:P :P
Bhaat an idea Ji. Without bhang, without love, this is the first time in tele industry that consummation was done when the lady is fast asleep :P 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-31, 22:02

Abavi wrote:I don't think it was con scene... may be Ja was getting very uncomfortable while giving Jo his Body heat...that may be the reason for his precap reactions.., As usual Jo is reacting OTT.

Salim can never be a byproduct of heat transformation turned into accidental transformation
Abavi,

It was not a Con scene , it was more of a trailer of things to come ..

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Manasvi on 2013-10-31, 22:43

Oh No, give me a break. Jalal, transferring body heat. Give me a break! He is too civilized at this point in matters related to Jodha and he knows she is very sensitive to her feelings. I would think he probably held hr ina close hug;-) There is no passion to enjoy her when his wife is unconscious..give me a break! Loved the scene where he hands over the fort to Sukanya as a gift. Waow, CV's totally surprised me. Jalal, you rock. Didnt like seeing Rukkaiya begum back on the scene. So used to seeing only Jodha and Jalal now. Also, the scene where Jalal explains why the fort is a lot of significance to him..finally saw Jodha and Jalal having one decent conversation instead of tu tu main main..and his questioning why her words made a difference to him..kyon farak pada hai? Honey,when I watch u enact, I get butterflies in my stomach. You totally rocked it, man!

Rajat, OMG, the silky hair and the wind blowing in your hair..you are one sexy, handsome dude! Love you much.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by ....Poojie.... on 2013-10-31, 22:57

Don't think it is consummation scene.. I trust Jalal.. nothing is going to happen ..

....Poojie....
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-31, 23:10

....Poojie.... wrote:Don't think it is consummation scene.. I trust Jalal.. nothing is going to happen ..
I feel you are right Poojie :heart: :heart:.. tomorrow he might just say he had just changed her clothes .. because they were wet !!...
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-31, 23:31

....Poojie.... wrote:Don't think it is consummation scene.. I trust Jalal.. nothing is going to happen ..
Yes, Poojie..it nowhere was a Consummation scene...  He might let Jodha stew over it for a long time but  he  for sure did not touch her :)

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by amimus on 2013-11-01, 00:23

OMG the Kyun Farq Padata hai again. I don't think it was consummation , but yes Jalal is going to rile Jodha very much on this.
I think he might just hug her , what is with MA , has she lost her brains or what . She thinks Jalal and Jodha will comsummate , I mean come on what will Jalal do with an unconscious wife.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Paaro11 on 2013-11-01, 11:01

I don't think con would have happened ..

Paaro11
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-11-01, 13:29

I know Kekta maiya won't let go of the "Epic-Sex-Between-Epic-Couple" scene so easily. She always creates big tam jham before couples in her shows do it. Still remember how she promoted Ram and Priya's consummation in BALH. :P

In any case, if Jalal were to pop her cherry when she is unconscious, it would technically be R*pe anyway.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-01, 13:35

laddoo598 wrote:I know Kekta maiya won't let go of the "Epic-Sex-Between-Epic-Couple" scene so easily. She always creates big tam jham before couples in her shows do it. Still remember how she promoted Ram and Priya's consummation in BALH. :P

In any case, if Jalal were to pop her cherry when she is unconscious, it would technically be R*pe anyway.
That would be RED Cross Mission to the rescue  !!  Jalal was doing it on Humanitarian grounds on the express orders of a Daktar Sahibba  :P :P :P :P ..Besides ..everything in this world has been  created for  Shahenshah's picking Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ... Casting levity aside ,  Nope, Jalal  found another means of keeping her warm  !!  whatever he is, he has certain irn clad principles, raping a sleeping woman esp when he knows that she  does not want any contacts with him  is  not  one of them...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-11-01, 13:41

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:I know Kekta maiya won't let go of the "Epic-Sex-Between-Epic-Couple" scene so easily. She always creates big tam jham before couples in her shows do it. Still remember how she promoted Ram and Priya's consummation in BALH. :P

In any case, if Jalal were to pop her cherry when she is unconscious, it would technically be R*pe anyway.
That would be RED Cross Mission to the rescue  !!  Jalal was doing it on Humanitarian grounds on the express orders of a Daktar Sahibba  :P :P :P :P ..Besides ..everything in this world has been  created for  Shahenshah's picking Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ... Casting levity aside ,  Nope, Jalal  found another means of keeping her warm  !!  whatever he is, he has certain irn clad principles, raping a sleeping woman esp when he knows that she  does not want any contacts with him  is  not  one of them...
Bwahahaha that khawaja sheera is sanki. Crude as it may sound but you can't (p)huck someone back to life!ROFL

The only thing that would truly help is both of them getting nekkid and snuggling together. Twisted Evil

On a more serious note, yes I agree, he has never tried to force her into intimacy without her consent thus far, and he won't do so now as well.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-02, 00:02

laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:I know Kekta maiya won't let go of the "Epic-Sex-Between-Epic-Couple" scene so easily. She always creates big tam jham before couples in her shows do it. Still remember how she promoted Ram and Priya's consummation in BALH. :P

In any case, if Jalal were to pop her cherry when she is unconscious, it would technically be R*pe anyway.
That would be RED Cross Mission to the rescue  !!  Jalal was doing it on Humanitarian grounds on the express orders of a Daktar Sahibba  :P :P :P :P ..Besides ..everything in this world has been  created for  Shahenshah's picking Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ... Casting levity aside ,  Nope, Jalal  found another means of keeping her warm  !!  whatever he is, he has certain irn clad principles, raping a sleeping woman esp when he knows that she  does not want any contacts with him  is  not  one of them...
Bwahahaha that khawaja sheera is sanki. Crude as it may sound but you can't (p)huck someone back to life!ROFL

The only thing that would truly help is both of them getting nekkid and snuggling together. Twisted Evil

On a more serious note, yes I agree, he has never tried to force her into intimacy without her consent thus far, and he won't do so now as well.
ROFL ROFL

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Consummation = Body Heat Transfer ?????

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum