Latest topics

Nice skin and outlook! 5 5 11

Nice skin and outlook!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice skin and outlook!

Post by Abavi on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:14 am

Hey finally I am able to see all the buttons, I love this outlook than the previous one! good one keep it up!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 3963
Join date: 2013-02-06
Location: India

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Happy that You like the present layout ! :D

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by slmu on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Awesome look :D

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 19902
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by zuzana on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:34 am

Tants the colour scheme and fonts looks awesome ! Just fix the 'like button' re ..its really a pain the a** :lol:

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 8957
Join date: 2013-02-06
Location: Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Yaar, Like button is there towards ur right na ..Is it giving any trouble??

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by zuzana on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Admin wrote:Yaar, Like button is there towards ur right na ..Is it giving any trouble??

Tantu after every like you have to go back to the page yaar...pls do something for that

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 8957
Join date: 2013-02-06
Location: Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:20 pm

zuzana wrote:
Admin wrote:Yaar, Like button is there towards ur right na ..Is it giving any trouble??

Tantu after every like you have to go back to the page yaar...pls do something for that

Ohh..Ok..will check that out re [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by zuzana on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Yippe I have become red....dont know what it means though..lols

Tants this forum is awesome..I by mistake clicked a wrong button and after I relaised and went back to the page my reply was not lost... :D%%:

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 8957
Join date: 2013-02-06
Location: Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by slmu on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Zu, you don't know how you turned red, but I do know how I turned brown.. joined the IPK group :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 19902
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by zuzana on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:42 pm

slmu wrote:Zu, you don't know how you turned red, but I do know how I turned brown.. joined the IPK group :)

bhat bhat you joined a group without me Evil or Very Mad

tells me now how to join,,bhere is it?

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 8957
Join date: 2013-02-06
Location: Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by zuzana on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 pm

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Zu, you don't know how you turned red, but I do know how I turned brown.. joined the IPK group :)

bhat bhat you joined a group without me Bang

tells me now how to join,,bhere is it? run

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 8957
Join date: 2013-02-06
Location: Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by slmu on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:32 pm

zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Zu, you don't know how you turned red, but I do know how I turned brown.. joined the IPK group :)

bhat bhat you joined a group without me Bang

tells me now how to join,,bhere is it? run

on the main home page.. if you scroll to the bottom.. the box under who is online.. there is legends and IPK option, you click on it and ask to join..

BTW, you are red, because you joined the BS group :lol!: .. have to do that myself

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 19902
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by zuzana on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 pm

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Zu, you don't know how you turned red, but I do know how I turned brown.. joined the IPK group :)

bhat bhat you joined a group without me Bang

tells me now how to join,,bhere is it? run

on the main home page.. if you scroll to the bottom.. the box under who is online.. there is legends and IPK option, you click on it and ask to join..

BTW, you are red, because you joined the BS group :lol!: .. have to do that myself

I went there its saying you are already in the group. then why am I not brownie still :cry:

and when did I join BS group had no idea :lol!:

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 8957
Join date: 2013-02-06
Location: Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by slmu on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:57 pm

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:

bhat bhat you joined a group without me Bang

tells me now how to join,,bhere is it? run

on the main home page.. if you scroll to the bottom.. the box under who is online.. there is legends and IPK option, you click on it and ask to join..

BTW, you are red, because you joined the BS group :lol!: .. have to do that myself

I went there its saying you are already in the group. then why am I not brownie still :cry:

and when did I join BS group had no idea :lol!:

but you are not there in the list of members.. maybe Tants is still approving

no idea about BS group.. I'm there.. guess all of us just got put in :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 19902
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by --sumana13-- on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:59 pm

OMG where did that blue green poster with palm trees go ??
this one looks too officious / business- like ... the previous one was better .. ...
...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts: 25464
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by sunshine99 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:07 pm

I like this outlook much better.. Soothing to the eyes and the font style easy to read... I am always biased towards blue. Thumbsup

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 4267
Join date: 2013-02-04
Location: US

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

sunshine99 wrote:I like this outlook much better.. Soothing to the eyes and the font style easy to read... I am always biased towards blue. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank You, Koel !

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:44 pm

--sumana13-- wrote:OMG where did that blue green poster with palm trees go ??
this one looks too officious / business- like ... the previous one was better .. ...
...

The previous one did not suit the purpose , Manu..Now we have that 'LOOK'

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by --sumana13-- on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 am

Admin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMG where did that blue green poster with palm trees go ??
this one looks too officious / business- like ... the previous one was better .. ...
...

The previous one did not suit the purpose , Manu..Now we have that 'LOOK'

And Sathya where did that ugly looking bandicoot/ squirrel below my DP come from .. how long will it be there ??.. how do I change it ??.. ... ..

Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts: 25464
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice skin and outlook!

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:40 am

--sumana13-- wrote:
Admin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMG where did that blue green poster with palm trees go ??
this one looks too officious / business- like ... the previous one was better .. ...
...

The previous one did not suit the purpose , Manu..Now we have that 'LOOK'

And Sathya where did that ugly looking bandicoot/ squirrel below my DP come from .. how long will it be there ??.. how do I change it ??.. ... ..

Evil or Very Mad


Rofl... That will change as soon as u hit 50 :P..U need to post and post to get rid of the poor Squirrel with its acorn.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum