View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akber Meme 8 .... Njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-31, 23:08

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akber Meme 8 .... Njoy

Post by neha on 2013-10-31, 23:46

Hahaha...hilarious one :D ..how on earth is this a solution ? I hope rather pray the precap to be a misleading one...I love the show as it was not a typical sas-bahu drama but will soon lose interest if they come up with something nonsense like this :(

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-01, 00:08

Some of the precaps have been shown in the next day's episode but others have not. The CV's want to keep misleading the viewers so they come back to watch the real deal. shesherkobita, this was hilarious too.. I dont know if Jodha trusts Jalal but I do. He wouldn't have dared touch her..may be tight hugs throught the night;-) ...even that not sure..like he said to his saaliyon, he is sscared of them as jodha jiji is their sister..he is not knowing himsellf why he is feeling what he is feeling for her. He keeps talking about mohabbat but not sure if he has experienced it himself with his other begums. He knows for sure that he is very attracted to her and cares for her.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-01, 12:42

:*lol*:  good one... on a roll Sabi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-01, 17:47

neha wrote:Hahaha...hilarious one :D ..how on earth is this a solution ? I hope rather pray the precap to be a misleading one...I love the show as it was not a typical sas-bahu drama but will soon lose interest if they come up with something nonsense like this :(
True that... Thanks Neha...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-01, 17:49

Manasvi wrote:Some of the precaps have been shown in the next day's episode but others have not. The CV's want to keep misleading the viewers so they come back to watch the real deal.  shesherkobita, this was hilarious too.. I dont know if Jodha trusts Jalal but I do. He wouldn't have dared touch her..may be tight hugs throught the night;-) ...even that not sure..like he said to his saaliyon, he is sscared of them as jodha jiji is their sister..he is not knowing himsellf why he is feeling what he is feeling for her. He keeps talking about mohabbat but not sure if he has experienced it himself with his other begums. He knows for sure that he is very attracted to her and cares for her.
Ha ha ha ... Yes, we trust Jalal more than jodha .... :lol!:   Thanks manasvi.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-01, 17:49

slmu wrote::*lol*:  good one... on a roll Sabi
Shanthi..... hug1

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:48