Latest topics

Astha - Shlok

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astha - Shlok

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-01, 11:40

From Astha's  side

Really I am disappointed with Astha....

As an educated girl, determinant in all [ Jyothi's issue, Not accept her parents insult by Anjaliji] why not now? what is the need of blindly trust him?

She tries to cure him with her selfless love and care without diagonse his problems(past)...Without knowing anything about him, how u astha get back normal Shlok?

Cvs changed her identity in a fraction of second.....

From Shlok's  side

May be he will realize his feel later....( not want to conclude now) keep and wait for upcoming episodes.... 

some points from my mind:

"held her hands(always)" - dominating

"Astha take blessing"  - he made her to bend down

"not 7 pheras" - he didnt give any promise to her [bcz he never tell lie]

From his view, "she is his wife not a better half"

If already posted regard this, kindly close it....

Give your views....

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Astha - Shlok

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-01, 12:03

Aastha has been a disappointment for a long time.... she may have said she won't accept her parents insults yet she still hasn't stopped it... she let's them get insulted and then says to shlok is won't let them b insulted...i won't marry u if that's the case...a strong person would have stopped the wedding long ago and not let him happen continously...

blind trust doesn't work...if someone is trying to break u up or cause trouble then to stay firm u need to know wat u r up against and she should have heard him out... but she doesn't want to change him...She thinks he is fine the way he is....

i actually don't think the cvs changed her identity...

Ah shlok... yep its noticed she bent down completely to take his blessing and he didn't try and stop her...or stop her halfway like u would normally c, he let her do it..

i couldn't believe the Pandit didn't tell them to complete the 7 phere, he was there...but that issue will get solved wen they have the marriage... in regards to not making promises he won't keep well he has already told her he loves her, that he will always keep her happy.. he said to the Pandit that no one including themselves can break the marriage so I don't think he has a problem of making promises...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-01, 12:32

Aastha is so silly.. trusting him blindly when she should have been running away as fast as she could.

The panditiji saying hubby and wife.. no way.. no phere no marriage.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-01, 12:40

Aastha is coming out as stupid and dumb..Niranjan was correct she was childish and immature..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-01, 12:45

slmu wrote:Aastha is so silly.. trusting him blindly when she should have been running away as fast as she could.

exactly...and with the Pandit I was left bewildered at the idiocy..I know I don't know much about Hindu religion and customs but i remember having this conversation previously for the previous IPK but there's at least didn't have a Pandit there... here u had one and he he still didn't say anything but u r now husband and wife...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-01, 12:47

zuzana wrote:Aastha is coming out as stupid and dumb..Niranjan was correct she was childish and immature..
Very apt words.. for once cvs were actually spot on

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-01, 13:02

Abi .. If Aastha is a good daughter of her parents who have instilled such good values in her and made her such a fighter against wrong doings .. then she should cancel this marriage and wait for Agnihotries to treat the Kirloskars wit respect first ... she should have fought with shlok when he married her with out her consent !!..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-01, 13:39

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Aastha is so silly.. trusting him blindly when she should have been running away as fast as she could.

exactly...and with the Pandit I was left bewildered at the idiocy..I know I don't know much about Hindu religion and customs but i remember having this conversation previously for the previous IPK  but there's at least didn't have a Pandit there... here u had one and he he still didn't say anything but u r now husband and wife...
I think Panditji was hired by Slok.....Shocked ...else which Pandith will tell Shaadi is complete without pheras

Astha is so so irritating......not oly she wnet against her parents wish...she didnt seem guilty even agter marraige....she was romancing with Slok instead....dont she has sum self respect . Its too bad 2 see her like this....Avdooth needs 2 slap her first....both r 2 blame...Y Slok alone 2 be blamed

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-01, 15:57

anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly...and with the Pandit I was left bewildered at the idiocy..I know I don't know much about Hindu religion and customs but i remember having this conversation previously for the previous IPK  but there's at least didn't have a Pandit there... here u had one and he he still didn't say anything but u r now husband and wife...
I think Panditji was hired by Slok.....Shocked ...else which Pandith will tell Shaadi is complete without pheras

Astha is so so irritating......not oly she wnet against her parents wish...she didnt seem guilty even agter marraige....she was romancing with Slok instead....dont she has sum self respect . Its too bad 2 see her like this....Avdooth needs 2 slap her first....both r 2 blame...Y Slok alone 2 be blamed
I know this serial world but Shlok and Aastha were told to go to seek blessings at home and they left, she challenged and angered him at the temple and he decided to get married...in theory he wouldn't have had time or reason really to organise the Pandit...and like the rest of the show everything is incomplete...

Aastha is really annoying, but having shown her as being immature her deciding to get married and not give a damn about anything or anyone else fits the character trait...Avdhoot knows she seems to follow where Shlok leads...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-01, 18:03

--sumana13-- wrote:Abi .. If Aastha is a good daughter of her parents who have instilled such good values in her and made her such a fighter against wrong doings .. then she should cancel this marriage and wait for Agnihotries to treat the Kirloskars wit respect first ... she should have fought with shlok when he married her with out her consent !!..
Yeah.... I agree with you....  Even I expect the same ....  I portrayed this view in my VM...

Thats y I am asking, a girl fought for others problem and justice why not for her own?

From 10 oct episode,we know that She analyzed everything perfectly; she knows what is she doing... what will be the result of this love or marriage?

I accept her only
                     1. Agnihotries to treat the Kirloskars wit respect
                     2. Make shlok to come out from his past..... here one thing his plan was taking revenge.....but I think now he loves her too..... (hope so)

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-01, 18:09

zuzana wrote:Aastha is coming out as stupid and dumb..Niranjan was correct she was childish and immature..
@ blue -  cant accept this with some aspects....In 10 oct episode, she told clearly..... she  analyzed  everything perfectly and said she will get hurt because of this love....

Problem is, she never stand on her words....

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum