Latest topics

Its a revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its a revenge

Post by Jeevan Naik on 2013-11-01, 18:29

From today's episode its clear that Shlok is taking revenge from Aastha as he said to himself in the mirror that she will get surprises she didn't even think of. I am 100 % sure. What about you guys?

Jeevan Naik
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a revenge

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-01, 19:01

Hello Jeevan ... Welcome to Dhwani ....

Thanks for your views here my friend ... I agree with you .. Shlok has been showing Aastha his fake front .. He is hiding  his real intensions from her .. And all those surprises which he has planned for her are scary to think of ..

I wonder what he will do to her !! OMGEE !,

affraid affraid

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-02, 09:45; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-02, 08:08

Yes he is sure fooling Aastha but why is he taking revenge....have I missed something? Why is he after her?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-02, 09:28

zuzana wrote:Yes he is sure fooling Aastha but why is he taking revenge....have I missed something? Why is he after her?
1) for the public insults n prestige degradations faced by AF due to aastha plus many troubles he landed into cuz of her...he wants to prove aastha that she is just the dirt of his feet n she have to roam around them (where she thnks opposite)...he wants to ruin her for crossing his path

2) for swati's betrayal : he has poisoned his heart against girls in same vicinity...aastha was proposed to be his partner for life by his dad...swati betrayal-aastha revenge,can very much happen cuz shlok is ctrl freak maniac...

3) to provoke and put down anjali...he can win over anjali if he let aastha win over her...

Zuzi, my muddled mind can see only these n i hvnt watched the show for long time now...

Ps= thanks for the post jeevan, nice to meet u :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-02, 09:45

Its a revenge im sure bt wat astha did shlok s doing all tis she just spoiled his name tat too his mistake she triggered out for tis he s spoiling her whole life

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-04, 12:33

Charanya wrote:Its a revenge im sure bt wat astha did shlok s doing all tis she just spoiled his name tat too his mistake she triggered out for tis he s spoiling her whole life
She did unknowingly .. And it was not her doing completely .. But when Shlok realises the bad press he got was not her fault completely ..... then hopefully it will be time for his regret and falling in love for her in the real sense ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-04, 12:46

yep he is after teaching her a lesson, and she has fallen right into his trap...now he just needs to time his strike...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-04, 12:49

zuzana wrote:Yes he is sure fooling Aastha but why is he taking revenge....have I missed something? Why is he after her?
They clashed from the beginning and wanted to teach each other a lesson.. but for Shlok that0probably changed to something more wen at the awards ceremony his views were made public to the media and population...and wat he wouldn't have taken is his father's name also losing respect....hence the acting...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum