Latest topics

Shlok's plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shlok's plan

Post by charanya on 2013-11-01, 19:09

Ya from todays episode it's clean and clear that shlok s taking revenge on astha. Poor astha after marraige she hve to face both mom and son. But one thk s sure tat shlok will save astha from anjali

charanya

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's plan

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-01, 19:45

Slok is a sadist ...he was telling tht he has sum surprise for Astha which she cant forget ever in life...Astha's bad time is abt 2 begin so soon

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-01, 20:51

Why don't you sign up charanya ? We love all your comments... Become a member and join the gang...your comments are really thought provoking.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-01, 21:14

Please join the LSV gang and criticise any thing on earth.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-01, 21:15

I third AK and Sabi.. join up Charanya

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-01, 21:41

charanya wrote:Ya from todays episode it's clean and clear that shlok s taking revenge on astha. Poor astha after marraige she hve to face both mom and son. But one thk s sure tat shlok will save astha from anjali
actually I think the opposite Anji will save aastha from shlok

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-01, 21:52

zuzana wrote:
charanya wrote:Ya from todays episode it's clean and clear that shlok s taking revenge on astha. Poor astha after marraige she hve to face both mom and son. But one thk s sure tat shlok will save astha from anjali
I thnk the same Zu...evn if Anjali will be projected as evil I hope she will try 2 rescue Astha

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-01, 22:08

anusha.cochin wrote:
zuzana wrote:
I thnk the same Zu...evn if Anjali will be projected as evil I hope she will try 2 rescue Astha
even today she was sitting very pensive...I am sure this is the next twist....the greyer Shlok turns in contrast will be Anjali

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-01, 22:50

What exactly is this show about? Love hate relationship? Revenge? Secrets? Loop holes? Pot holes? Inconsistencies? Twisting & turning the twists & turns? Everyone seems to be suffering from dual personality disorder except for Avdhoot & Kalindi.
Shloks cheesy dialogues should make astha run in the opposite direction. But like astha there are countless otherwise sensible women who succumb to such charmers & end up wasting their life.

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-01, 22:57

RS08 wrote:What exactly is this show about? Love hate relationship? Revenge? Secrets? Loop holes? Pot holes? Inconsistencies? Twisting & turning the twists & turns? Everyone seems to be suffering from dual personality disorder except for Avdhoot & Kalindi.
Shloks cheesy dialogues should make astha run in the opposite direction. But like astha there are countless otherwise sensible women who succumb to such charmers & end up wasting their life.
OMG RS08 .. Reading you is making me feel so scared yaar ... I just wonder which way we are going .. Every damn character has so many shades am not able to decipher which is the true one !! ,....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-01, 23:05

Lets hope they dont make mess out of this

RS08

Back to top Go down

The cvs have put in so many plots to take the show whichever way they want to!

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-01, 23:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
RS08 wrote:What exactly is this show about? Love hate relationship? Revenge? Secrets? Loop holes? Pot holes? Inconsistencies? Twisting & turning the twists & turns? Everyone seems to be suffering from dual personality disorder except for Avdhoot & Kalindi.
OMG RS08 .. Reading you is making me feel so scared yaar ... I just wonder which way we are going .. Every damn character has so many shades am not able to decipher which is the true one !! ,....

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-02, 00:05

RS08 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Yeah RS08 .. That point is absolutely correct .... But just imagine aastha's plight when she learns the entire house hold was faking it !!.. At least Anjali is showing her displeasure with out any pretences .. NA , shlok ...are manipulating both Anjali and Aastha very well .. Did Swati realise their game plan and ditch Shlok ?? Was that the reality she wanted to share with Kirloskars ? They never revealed whether the bangles and MS were from swati or Anjali's saazish

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Shlok's plan

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-02, 09:36

Ya sure friends i signed up now
Thank you friends.

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-02, 12:06