Latest topics

Awkward................

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awkward................

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-01, 19:42

Today's episode was really irritating...Romance is too much.....If Slok's love is fake how can het be so romantic towards Astha:shock: 

and Astha proved wat Anjali said s ryt...she is a gold digger

After all these happened she still belives she can handle everythng...such a dumb girl....She was enjoying getting romantic with Slok thru phone even after knwing her parents r heart broken:shock: wer is her love 4 parents:roll: 

I havent seen such a selfish dumb silly heroine ever n a soap....cv's has really butchered her charcter

and the precap...Astha s gng 2 Slok's house at midnight...dat too without informing her parents:shock: ....Yeh ladki bhi na.....she s making me irritated n each and every scene

Last edited by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-01, 21:44; edited 1 time in total

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Awkward................

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-01, 19:53

I evn felt Gopi vahu type Sacrificial bahus r better than her....they atleast think abt the happiness of their family's happiness

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-01, 20:05

Anu...long hug I feel all of this is to show a pre marital Suhaag Raat of some sort... He was practically all over her on the phone ... And then the foot kissing... After marriage he will turn into Niranjan and make her clean his foot and all that.  Ashtha is SOO blinded by this smooth talker.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-01, 20:18

There is nothing that can redeem Aastha anymore.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Awkard.....

Post by charanya on 2013-11-01, 20:38

Smethk i cant undrstd shlok always says he hate lies and the people who says lies but how can he say such a big lie to astha that he s in luv with astha?
Second thg if his love is nt true then how can he involve with her intimately. Poor Astha!

charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-01, 20:42

Aastha the dumbo.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-01, 21:36

charanya wrote:Smethk i cant undrstd shlok always says he hate lies and the people who says lies but how can he say such a big lie to astha that he s in luv with astha?
Second thg if his love is nt true then how can he involve with her intimately. Poor Astha!
Slok didnt tell he love Astha...he always say sum tricky thngs...he hasnt confessed his love yet instead compelled her 2 confess

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-01, 21:37

Shesherkobita wrote:Anu...long hug I feel all of this is to show a pre marital Suhaag Raat of some sort... He was practically all over her on the phone ... And then the foot kissing... After marriage he will turn into Niranjan and make her clean his foot and all that.  Ashtha is SOO blinded by this smooth talker.
Cud be possible Sabi and I even doubt Slok stop proper marriage function after Suhagraath

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-02, 08:05

yes the epi looked bizarre... ..her mum said it clearly that she will be alone once she goes to Agnihotris house but this girl is so blind...

she kept on sayign she is going to break the relationship...what happened..he put sinddoor and all ur questions are answered Sleep 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Awkard.....

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-02, 09:23

No anu he said twice while jumping from cliff he said i really love u astha then after marraige they cum to sum hill na thr also he said it echoed

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-02, 09:54

zuzana wrote:yes the epi looked bizarre... ..her mum said it clearly that she will be alone once she goes to Agnihotris house but this girl is so blind...

she kept on sayign she is going to break the relationship...what happened..he put sinddoor and all ur questions are answered Sleep 
WHAT THE??? Zuzi, he put sindoor on her maang???matlab, marriage??? Oh! Have to watch the epi then...no doubt aastha's blind but what is most down hill is the way shlok trapped her...A file full of details of the girl in ur hand and u can fully ctrl the girl with such unnatuaral OTT situations??? What r the makers thinking??? Aastha's falling in love frm extreme hate is so pathetically shown that i decided to quit the show but the show seems never improving...makers r so behind numbers and popularity that they r adding too much suspense(conphusions) but they failed exceling love n emotions there in....no matter, how shlok wil fall for her in future, aastha falling for him head over heels totally disregarding her family is a big failure on makers' part....sry to say this

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-02, 10:06

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Anu...long hug I feel all of this is to show a pre marital Suhaag Raat of some sort... He was practically all over her on the phone ... And then the foot kissing... After marriage he will turn into Niranjan and make her clean his foot and all that.  Ashtha is SOO blinded by this smooth talker.
Cud be possible Sabi and I even doubt Slok stop proper marriage function after Suhagraath
agreed...i m reminded one line with sabi's post... "R*aping a girl is worst crime - r*aping is not only forcing urself to her, its also faking love, using her body n throwing afterwards"...shlok is doing the same with aastha,he is r*aping her....doesnt matter he wil fall for her or not in future, but the fact for now is he is criminal, intentions define the sin....its a lovestory(at least as per the synopsis) so 'how' wil matter than 'what'...way of transformation matters than negativity of transactions... So no worries girls, they already told us shlok is chauvinist, even b4 the show started...they r going right way indeed with the main theme, problem is with execution n scripting of sequences/actions

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-02, 20:09

In Hindi they say "Palle Nahin Parta" , However much  we analyze & discuss IPK2, we are really not sure of what exactly the CVs are putting in the platter for us viewers

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-02, 23:07

At some point shlok has to turn the good guy after all he is the protagonist of the show. If he breaks Asthas heart, then he will turn antagonist. Somewhere during the show begore he can actually carry out his plan, he will have a change of heart & fall for astha, she probably will never come to know he planned revenge.
I do wish the cvs would have portrayed shlok a little differently. The cheesy dialogues & rush for physical intimacy is making this character look a little cheaper these days. They should have given a hidden softer side to him. Asthas character looks plain dumb.

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-04, 03:05

anusha.cochin wrote:
charanya wrote:Smethk i cant undrstd shlok always says he hate lies and the people who says lies but how can he say such a big lie to astha that he s in luv with astha?
Slok didnt tell he love Astha...he always say sum tricky thngs...he hasnt confessed his love yet instead compelled her 2 confess
But he has said he loves her.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-04, 05:01

RS08 wrote:At some point shlok has to turn the good guy after all he is the protagonist of the show. If he breaks Asthas heart, then he will turn antagonist. Somewhere during the show begore he can actually carry out his plan, he will have a change of heart & fall for astha, she probably will never come to know he planned revenge.
I do wish the cvs would have portrayed shlok a little differently. The cheesy dialogues & rush for physical intimacy is making this character look a little cheaper these days. They should have given a hidden softer side to him. Asthas character looks plain dumb.
agree abt characterizations, RS...but i dont think shlok's revenge will be unknown to aastha ever during the show...her heart will definately break...it have to happen...shlok will turn out villian infront of aastha, might till then he have a change of heart but aastha has to knw the truth...how the truth comes decides what aastha wil do forgive or leave...mending a broken heart and transformation from evil to good can very much happen in my view...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-04, 05:10

anusha.cochin wrote:
after watching the epi, i felt he is asking her to come to his room at midnight cuz he is planning some char assasination stunt with her...he might also be thinking distancing her with her guardians...otherwise, he is just checking how much aastha is drugged in his addiction...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-04, 09:47

Aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:yes the epi looked bizarre... ..her mum said it clearly that she will be alone once she goes to Agnihotris house but this girl is so blind...

WHAT THE??? Zuzi, he put sindoor on her maang???matlab, marriage??? Oh! Have to watch the epi then...no doubt aastha's blind but what is most down hill is the way shlok trapped her...A file full of details of the girl in ur hand and u can fully ctrl the girl with such unnatuaral OTT situations??? What r the makers thinking??? Aastha's falling in love frm extreme hate is so pathetically shown that i decided to quit the show but the show seems never improving...makers r so behind numbers and popularity that they r adding too much suspense(conphusions) but they failed exceling love n emotions there in....no matter, how shlok wil fall for her in future, aastha falling for him head over heels totally disregarding her family is a big failure on makers' part....sry to say this
watch it Sush he is a creepa nd Aastha so deserves whats coming on

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-04, 12:50

zuzana wrote:
Aasudi wrote:

watch it Sush he is a creepa nd Aastha so deserves whats coming on
i watched it Zuzi...hugs...must say, the story seems to be a bang-on one, but the makers ruined it with what they r showing...i dnt have problems with shlok being a lowlife creep n that much of cheepo (sum1 in other place was saying i hate 'shyam' less since i watched 'shlok',i agree a bit... hehe) - he was said to be the one in synopsis so its kind of okay...it wil add interest on transformation no? however dnt like the way they r showing his cheapness,felt like no decency- no subtle feeling in intimate scenes...too much touchy touchy romance which is nt touchy to heart at al, uff...liked the foot kissing scene's essence however... So overal, not much problems with shlok's char...i m fed up with aastha despite feeling bad for her situation...the whole marrige scene was badly executed...no sense at all ... Aastha's a brainless dumb, ruthless selfish woman who cnt see beyond shlok, neither her parents nor their prestige n happiness...u r right she deserves whats coming up n i have a feeling k in future 'i deserve' n 'i wil endure' is gonna be her mantra for life...mahan SP bahu afterall ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum