Latest topics

Did it? Did it not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did it? Did it not?

Post by NM on 2013-11-01, 22:03

Did it happen actually? Or was he joking..may be it did not. Or did it? Why cant I remember anything?...What the hell happened?

While poor Begum Jo was lost in the maze her dear pal moti did nothing to ease her confusion. Being her prime dasi and close friend she should definitely understand Jo's fear and apprehension and atleast told of Jalal's catch 22 situation...but no..thats the time she chose to display her sense of humour.

But Kudos to Begum Jo, atleast she did not go all guns blazing while the emperor was talking to his courtiers.  Or rather the courtiers learn fast..especially when they see Jo approaching like a bull in a china shop they might as well step away from the path of destruction.

Well dear Jo is definitely learning..she called Jalal inside and then opened the inquistion and did not go blurt blurt as is her usual characterization done by the efficient CV's at Ekta's camp.

I think the romantic camp of CV's is regrouping to fix their next strategy..so in the meanwhile they showed Jo as confused as they are..so we have some siyasati mamlas that crop up to occupy the next  2-3 episodes.

Now after some more tense moments of blame games by Maham and then Jalal's NO to Jo's conversion in the Diwan E Khas and then the plotters huddling again to discuss Why in the world did Jalal do that.. to Ruks trying to prove her control over Jalal's dimaag, which he aptly proved is under no ones control except his..we are in for a treat.

Thats the advantage of history based shows, atleast you know the end :) How  creatively will our Unity team ( Ekta Team :) pun intended) will show this is to be seen.

So see you all on Monday & have a great weekend and Happy Diwali to all of you!

NM
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Did it? Did it not?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-02, 09:07

Loved reading you .. Love the humorous way you have of putting forth this happening episode ....

The best description of yours is the one where you mentioned Jodha storming into a china shop like a bull Absolutely correct description ...

:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjit on 2013-11-02, 15:07

I wanna knw why Moti is trying to act like anmol Moti n keeping her mouth shut like real Moti's do..

I lurrrvve  to read you,NM

Manjit

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-02, 15:50

Loved reading u NM.. Me too glad that Jodha didn't embarrass herself by blurting it in front of others

Happy Diwali.. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum