Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-02, 16:56

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?




Mysterious love story of Shlok (Avinash Sachdev) and Astha (Shrenu Parikh) will have more mysteryin the upcoming episode of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon IPKKND 2 on Star Plus.
It is being shown that Shlok got married to Astha at the temple when Astha insisted him to tell about his past.
Astha has started to develop complete trust on Shlok but their family did not accept their marriage.
Shlok’s family demanded that Astha can be a daughter in law of their house only after having marriage among society.
On the other hand, Shlok’s feelings towards Astha is not seemed to be true because of Shlok’s words for Astha as she will get such surprises that she will be tired of them and such which she did not even think of.
Let’s see if Shlok’s love and marriage with Astha is just revenge or he really loves her.








SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-02, 20:02

Shloke is Twisted Evil

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-04, 12:28

Shlok's fake side is slowly showing itself now ... Hope it is not too dark .. Because too much hurt for our dear innocent Aastha will be painful scenes to watch yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-04, 12:42

e been saying that for a long time...at least it makes Shlok's character more interesting than the love sick puppy he has been shown as with no originality... that leaves Aastha...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-04, 22:39

Shlok's love s fake but he unknowingly falling for her, in towards episode when she said if she met with accident or dying suddenly he stops her and hugs her tightly tis shows his luv bt nt sure either tis luv s fr astha r swathi

Charanya
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 117
Join date : 2013-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-11-05, 12:17

Of course he is fake AK , other wise he would never touch his girl like this before she has come to his house after being legally wed 

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 446
Join date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-05, 12:20

..rosa.. wrote:Of course he is fake AK , other wise he would never touch his girl like this before she has come to his house after being legally wed 
It's a million dollar question.
Aastha is behaving like there is no tomorrow.
Shloke is always physical.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-05, 12:33

It can't possibly be love. For the story to progress there has to be an ulterior motive.. otherwise it just becomes a saas-bahu tale.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 12:46

slmu wrote:It can't possibly be love. For the story to progress there has to be an ulterior motive.. otherwise it just becomes a saas-bahu tale.
How about Aastha's doing it to teach him a lesson..lol

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-05, 12:57

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:It can't possibly be love. For the story to progress there has to be an ulterior motive.. otherwise it just becomes a saas-bahu tale.
How about Aastha's doing it to teach him a lesson..lol
If only, if only..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 13:12

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:It can't possibly be love. For the story to progress there has to be an ulterior motive.. otherwise it just becomes a saas-bahu tale.
How about Aastha's doing it to teach him a lesson..lol
If only, if only..
I have thought it on a few occasions just because how can any one b powerful blind...but unfortunate...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-05, 13:14

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:It can't possibly be love. For the story to progress there has to be an ulterior motive.. otherwise it just becomes a saas-bahu tale.
How about Aastha's doing it to teach him a lesson..lol
If only, if only..
I have thought it on a few occasions just because how can any one b powerful blind...but unfortunate...
Aastha's blindness is special.. the things she does, like not stopping the temple marriage, going to his house early in the morning confused

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-05, 13:14

I wont say its fake...he is trying to fake it but get really entangled in it

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 13:43

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:How about Aastha's doing it to teach him a lesson..lol
If only, if only..
I have thought it on a few occasions just because how can any one b powerful blind...but unfortunate...
Aastha's blindness is special.. the things she does, like not stopping the temple marriage, going to his house early in the morning confused

yes and her wantant disregard for her parents is sad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 13:44

zuzana wrote:I wont say its fake...he is trying to fake it but get really entangled in it
I wouldn't call it love but yeah he has some feelings, emotions but that didn't stop him having the conversation with the mirror,

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-05, 13:49

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I wont say its fake...he is trying to fake it but get really entangled in it
I wouldn't call it love but yeah he has some feelings, emotions but that didn't stop him having the conversation with the mirror,
he will come upfront with his feelings when he begins his torture ..now he is still enjoying thinking abt the torutre he is going to put her thru

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 13:54

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I wont say its fake...he is trying to fake it but get really entangled in it
I wouldn't call it love but yeah he has some feelings, emotions but that didn't stop him having the conversation with the mirror,
he will come upfront with his feelings when he begins his torture ..now he is still enjoying thinking abt the torutre he is going to put her thru
Yep which I expect soon after marriage...the question is will he have the SR before tellin her or tell her before and cvs delay the SR like other shows

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-05, 14:12

We can see the revenge track soon after marriage...probably Slok will reveal his dirty plans and break Astha's heart n Suhaagraath itself

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-05, 14:46

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I wont say its fake...he is trying to fake it but get really entangled in it
I wouldn't call it love but yeah he has some feelings, emotions but that didn't stop him having the conversation with the mirror,
he will come upfront with his feelings when he begins his torture ..now he is still enjoying thinking abt the torutre he is going to put her thru
Yep which I expect soon after marriage...the question is will he have the SR before tellin her or tell her before and cvs delay the SR like other shows
sarra Jaan dont expect SR this early...that will be one year later Twisted Evil 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-05, 14:47

anusha.cochin wrote:We can see the revenge track soon after marriage...probably Slok will reveal his dirty plans and break Astha's heart n Suhaagraath itself
yes that will be one big dhamaka

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 15:02

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I wouldn't call it love but yeah he has some feelings, emotions but that didn't stop him having the conversation with the mirror,
he will come upfront with his feelings when he begins his torture ..now he is still enjoying thinking abt the torutre he is going to put her thru
Yep which I expect soon after marriage...the question is will he have the SR before tellin her or tell her before and cvs delay the SR like other shows
sarra Jaan dont expect SR this early...that will be one year later Twisted Evil 
I am not expecting it but was thinking from a breaking her down completely if he told her after SR and travel it didn't mean anything she would be even more broken

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND 2: Is Shlok’s love fake for Astha ?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum