Latest topics

Slok feeling guilty?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slok feeling guilty?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-04, 19:42

Today Slok's reaction seemed genuine when Astha asked him to use mobile as she can call him if she is in trouble

Slok was disturbed after hearing that ans some sort of pain was clearly visible in his eyes...

May be he is feeling guilty for cheating Astha or

there cud be sum reason behind not using mobile...like he cud not pick the call when Swathi called at the time f trouble and so he cant rescue her, may be from that day he started hating mobile

Ur views?

Last edited by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-04, 19:55; edited 1 time in total

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Slok feeling guilty?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-04, 19:54

anusha.cochin wrote:Today Slok's reaction seemed genuine when Astha asked him to use mobile as she can call him if she is in trouble

Slok was disturbed after hearing that ans some sort of pain was clearly visible in his eyes...

there cud be sum reason behind not using mobile...like he cud not pick the call when Swathi called at the time f trouble and so he cant rescue her, may be from that day he started hating mobile

Ur views?
I'll go for red. Most plausible explanation.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-04, 19:59

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Today Slok's reaction seemed genuine when Astha asked him to use mobile as she can call him if she is in trouble

Ur views?
I'll go for red. Most plausible explanation.
I felt the same AK....he was n thinking mode and suddenly hugged Astha saying nothing bad will happen 2 her.....he was thnkng of Swathi and sum past incidents that time.

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-04, 19:59

The flashback did have something to do with Swati I think.. so that may be the reason.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-04, 20:07

slmu wrote:The flashback did have something to do with Swati I think.. so that may be the reason.
It cud be...and he hugged Astha n sum other mood, probably thnkg abt Swathi ...Astha s bringing to him sum memories of Swathy

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-04, 20:42

Shloke is a difficult nut to crack. Twisted Evil . The Kostin is what type of nut is he ?  
Cocunut/Cashewnut or Almond/Walnut or any other nut :lol!:

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-04, 20:51

sameersaagar wrote:Shloke is a difficult nut to crack. Twisted Evil . The Kostin is what type of nut is he ?  
:*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-04, 20:53

sameersaagar wrote:Shloke is a difficult nut to crack. Twisted Evil . The Kostin is what type of nut is he ?  
Shloke is bolt, Aastha is nut.

The nut- bolt system.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-04, 22:24

SAYAN18 wrote:
Shloke is bolt, Aastha is nut.

The nut- bolt system.
:lol!:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 04:56

but wasn't it Swathi he was talking to in the flashback wen he broke the phone?? and said that he was separatin himself of anything connected to him...doesn't seem to b then about him missing a call when she was in trouble...he is possessive of Aastha and v have seen that and v have seen wat happened last time he thought Aastha had left him.. but both times he was also in his past wen he made the comments and was in pain...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-05, 11:39

sarra0 wrote:but wasn't it Swathi he was talking to in the flashback wen he broke the phone?? and said that he was separatin himself of anything connected to him...doesn't seem to b then about him missing a call when she was in trouble...he is possessive of Aastha and v have seen that and v have seen wat happened last time he thought Aastha had left him.. but both times he was also in his past wen he made the comments and was in pain...
@ bold...didnt pay much attention 2 dat part.....cud it be Anjali?Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-05, 11:59

anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:but wasn't it Swathi he was talking to in the flashback wen he broke the phone?? and said that he was separatin himself of anything connected to him...doesn't seem to b then about him missing a call when she was in trouble...he is possessive of Aastha and v have seen that and v have seen wat happened last time he thought Aastha had left him.. but both times he was also in his past wen he made the comments and was in pain...
I think it was Swati

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 12:30

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
I think it was Swati
Yep shanthi so do I

Anu if he was talking to Anjali i would think he would refer to Swathi by name or as her, that female etc but he was talking to the one he wanted to get away from which suggests it was Swathi...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-05, 14:04

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
I think it was Swati
Yep shanthi so do I

Anu if he was talking to Anjali i would think he would refer to Swathi by name or as her, that female etc but he was talking to the one he wanted to get away from which suggests it was Swathi...
Ok..Thanks 4 the clarification Santhi...didnt hear that part

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum