Latest topics

My view in future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My view in future

Post by Jeevan Naik on 2013-11-05, 10:06

As from shlok's words in d past episode it is clear he is taking revenge. But as he is the protagonist of the show he may change his heart before revealing to aastha that it was just a revenge. If Shlok breaks Aastha's heart he wilp turn into a Antagonist. But some or the other way Aastha will some how come to know that Shlok was taking a revenge. Then it will be Aastha's hate and Shlok's love as of now it is just the opposite.
This is just what I think. People ur thoughts?

Jeevan Naik
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: My view in future

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-05, 10:14

Jeevan Naik wrote:As from shlok's words in d past episode it is clear he is taking revenge. But as he is the protagonist of the show he may change his heart before revealing to aastha that it was just a revenge. If Shlok breaks Aastha's heart he wilp turn into a Antagonist. But some or the other way Aastha will some how come to know that Shlok was taking a revenge. Then it will be Aastha's hate and Shlok's love as of now it is just the opposite.
Jeevan thanks for the though provoking post ....

I think Shlok is faking his love for Aastha as he is in revenge mode ... Soon aastha will be heart broken and plan to leave Shlok and go away ... Then will come a twist as by then Shlok would have fallen in love with her as she is very beautiful and good natured and kind hearted and caring ...
He will then run after her all over again but this time she will not give in as easily she did the first time ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by priyacyriac on 2013-11-05, 11:48

These are my observations
For Shlok
1) By marrying and leaving Aastha would bring more bad name to him and his father, which would not by any means be a revenge towards Aastha.
2) At the same time, I feel he would not want to loose Aaastha as the wound created in him because of Swati moving out from his life is far greater than the revenge he would want to take on Aastha.
3) If he looses Aastha, he would be defeated in front of Anjali again which he probably would not want and has expressed it several times to Anjali as well. Because, his anger towards Anjali appears to be greater than Aastha.
4) Interestingly, when he burnt the land papers and reiterated that for him Aastha is more important that the land, he also knew what that land meant to his father and how badly Niranjan wanted the land.

Yet he has a hidden motive which is not yet clear to me

Aastha being a completely naive girl, was able to make shlok accept the phone. This to me indicates what Aastha can get Sholk to do, despite Sholk being angry and hurt in that situation.

priyacyriac
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-05, 12:03

If Shlok is out for revenge, he has to take it in such a way that makes Aastha look bad.. so he can't really back out of the marriage for no reason. So he is either going to go through with it and then harass her or he is going to back out in such a way that makes Aastha look like the cause.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-05, 12:23

Jeevan, you are probably correct.
I'm of the same opinion.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-05, 12:29

Hi Priya, welcome to the forum.
Make your presence felt here with posts, comments, criticism.
By the way, I'm AK, the most weird member in this forum.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-05, 12:50

Jeevan Naik wrote:As from shlok's words in d past episode it is clear he is taking revenge. But as he is the protagonist of the show he may change his heart before revealing to aastha that it was just a revenge. If Shlok breaks Aastha's heart he wilp turn into a Antagonist. But some or the other way Aastha will some how come to know that Shlok was taking a revenge. Then it will be Aastha's hate and Shlok's love as of now it is just the opposite.
Actually I think he will go all out to torture her but will get confused getting embroiled in his own emotions...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 13:17

I think he will try and follow through on his plan.. it would be good to c him as an antagonist again...but he will get caught up in his emotions and her goodness, beauty wat ever it is...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-05, 13:19

sarra0 wrote:I think he will try and follow through on his plan.. it would be good to c him as an antagonist again...but he will get caught up in his emotions and her goodness, beauty wat ever it is...
yes he will get into flash back mode...sarra we cannt forget the coochie moochie scenes will come into use Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-05, 13:20

sarra0 wrote:I think he will try and follow through on his plan.. it would be good to c him as an antagonist again...but he will get caught up in his emotions and her goodness, beauty wat ever it is...
Ultimately Shloke will be entrapped by Aastha's dumbness.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-05, 13:22

SAYAN18 wrote:
epic ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 13:28

SAYAN18 wrote:
perfectly said...shame they r not so self aware v could avoid the torture

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-05, 13:32

zuzana wrote:
yes he will get into flash back mode...sarra we cannt forget the coochie moochie scenes will come into use Twisted Evil 
Ah those coochie muchey scenes in shall ask for specially wen u r doing the WU...so u can savour each and every morsel.. how many sets of flashbacks will he have...one set for Swathi, one set for Aastha...one set wen he thinks about Swathi and is more intense with aastha...poor guy will like in the past and b non existent in the present

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-05, 14:06

SAYAN18 wrote:
:*lol*:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-05, 14:09

slmu wrote:If Shlok is out for revenge, he has to take it in such a way that makes Aastha look bad.. so he can't really back out of the marriage for no reason. So he is either going to go through with it and then harass her or he is going to back out in such a way that makes Aastha look like the cause.
@bold...I thnk he s tryn 2 create an impression n evry1's mind that Astha cant live without him, they both r very close...In future even if Kalidi/Avdooth wants 2 backout of marriage they cant becoz Astha wnt allow it as she s fully trapped n Slok's flirty dialogues and kiss misses.

he doing all these 2 make sure that Astha wont backout from marriage.....I think his ultimate aim is revenge that too after marriage

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum