Spoiler pic !!Shlok Aastha wedding

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spoiler pic !!Shlok Aastha wedding

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-06, 00:31

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Sorry do u think he called her to the house on purpose to get her in trouble?
otherwise why does he need to ask her to come without anyones knowledge...it looks like a clean trap
I gave him the benefit of the doubt there, I didn't think he did it to get her into trouble with Anjali...i just assumed it was to trouble her, to test her..
as the show has so much of ambiguity I am letting my imagination run wild Twisted Evil 
Loving your imagination run wild ... Soon we shall discover who all are hand in glove .. We might be in for a surprise if we discover Anjali was actually protecting aastha by trying to prevent her from getting trapped into the honey trap of. Shlok and the vicious dubious Niranjan ....
Even Anjali looks kind of tortured by NA ...Shocked 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler pic !!Shlok Aastha wedding

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-07, 09:24

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I do think he is protective and he isn't going to like it if Anjali says something with no cause... uptan ritual she wasn't meant to b seen... but i suppose he knew the risks

I somehow doubt that he purposely called aastha to the house so tht she gets into trouble with Anji...
exactly...he can provoke Anjali + he can test Astha's love.  Slok seems 2 be really enjoying nowadays....One shot and two birds
and that dumb aastha doesnt have a clue :P 
Yaar how long will it take for her dimaag ki batti jalling ... Uufff !! ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum