Latest topics

Sojals Mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sojals Mother

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-05, 19:49

Today we get to see Sojal's mother.. She seems 2 be a culture less and so irritating. She theft silver coins from Anjali's box:shock:  wat sort of lady is that

So Sojal also coming from a middle class family...I dont get why rich Agnihotri pariwar selected bahu and damad from a middle class family...
Even NA came with a proposal 2 Slok even after knwing Astha s from a middle class family

Anjali was even insulting Kalindi saying Kirloskara family is not a 'khaas' one....but in front of Sojal's mother and Abhay's mother Kalindi is far better

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojals Mother

Post by slmu on 2013-11-05, 19:53

Missed today's episode.. but I was wondering if the Agnihotri's select families which are middle class so that they can lord over them?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-05, 20:09

slmu wrote:Missed today's episode.. but I was wondering if the Agnihotri's select families which are middle class so that they can lord over them?
probably....else they cud get rishtha's from rich families....they myt be thinking if rishtha is from a family whose status is lower than them it wud be easy 2 control them

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-05, 20:09

She is the comic relief Anu... I think they want middle class family so that they can dominate over them. .. And in return sojals mom steals from them... simply a freeloader. 
I prefer the comic relief over ashtha and Shlok's love sick acting... I can't stand them!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-05, 20:15

Shesherkobita wrote:She is the comic relief Anu... I think they want middle class family so that they can dominate over them. .. And in return sojals mom steals from them... simply a freeloader. 
I prefer the comic relief over ashtha and Shlok's love sick acting... I can't stand them!
exactly Sab...I use 2 switch channels wen they both start romancing ...

Anjali is also cumng from a middle class family I thnk...If her ends are rich they wud never end up in old age home

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-05, 21:41

slmu wrote:Missed today's episode.. but I was wondering if the Agnihotri's select families which are middle class so that they can lord over them?
yes that must be the point

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-06, 00:34

She reminds me of one character in the show Saath Nibhaana Sathiya ... Which is just like Jaya .. A free loader .. Alway trying to find ways of living of her daughter's sasuraal ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-06, 09:09

I caught up sojal's mom scene yesterday...sorry to say this, i liked that part...despite confusions why AA's sambandis r like that, its good feel to catch some comedy scenes betn pakau romance n non-sensual sequences...one thing's sure that no one knws mystery of the mansion...sojal's aayi is lucky that her head is not messed up like ours for knowing nothing ;-)

btw,stealing coin was disgusting...n anjali's tantrum 'sojal ki di huyi saree hi pehen li jiye' uff...mother-daughter duo is mismatched...kalindi shud b sojol's mom n vice...sojol have more sense than no-sense-aastha

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 11:31

Aasudi wrote:I caught up sojal's mom scene yesterday...sorry to say this, i liked that part...despite confusions why AA's sambandis r like that, its good feel to catch some comedy scenes betn pakau romance n non-sensual sequences...one thing's sure that no one knws mystery of the mansion...sojal's aayi is lucky that her head is not messed up like ours  for knowing nothing ;-)

btw,stealing coin was disgusting...n anjali's tantrum 'sojal ki di huyi saree hi pehen li jiye' uff...mother-daughter duo is mismatched...kalindi shud b sojol's mom n vice...sojol have more sense than no-sense-aastha
@bold..dats true..Sojal's mom is least bothered abt how Sojal survivng in that pagal house..she seems happy by the fact that Sojal s married 2 a rich family

But Kalindi got the alarm that sumthng s fishy n that house...

its really weird that even members of Agnihotri pariwar is unaware of secrets till now

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-06, 11:43

anusha.cochin wrote:
Aasudi wrote:I caught up sojal's mom scene yesterday...sorry to say this, i liked that part...despite confusions why AA's sambandis r like that, its good feel to catch some comedy scenes betn pakau romance n non-sensual sequences...one thing's sure that no one knws mystery of the mansion...sojal's aayi is lucky that her head is not messed up like ours  for knowing nothing ;-)

@bold..dats true..Sojal's mom is least bothered abt how Sojal survivng in that pagal house..she seems happy by the fact that Sojal s married 2 a rich family

But Kalindi got the alarm that sumthng s fishy n that house...

its really weird that even members of Agnihotri pariwar is unaware of secrets till now
anu, sojal's mum is a gold digger type whereas kalindi-avdyut r self dependant...they have self respect n agnihotris hv hurted that very respect every chance they got...i was surprised when aastha said 'shlok hai na wahan' n kalindi was assured...she also is trapped in sugary-shlok even after being the most sane one...
Agnihotris ka secret ka kya hai yaar...niranjan-anjali's r betn themselves only n shlok's betn agnihotris only...its normal as per me...but sojol's mum ignoring sojal's horrified expressions went over my head...another mom in ITV history loving wealth over children

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum