Latest topics

Loved these scenes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loved these scenes

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-06, 06:29

I jus loved the following two scenes from las epi...

The lunch scene:
The lunch scene was a sweet one. 
reason for the meal : it was Jodha's way of expressing her gratitude for his support in the religious conversion issue. 
When he teased her about the food perhaps being as "teekha" as her, but she gave a 'punch' back 2 him ' first eat and then talk! ' 
Soo sweet expressions when Hameda says to leave them alone
They then went onto Jalal's idea of sharing a plate between the two of them (causing Jodha to remember Moti's telling of greater love while sharing d same plate). 
But overall it was another nice bit of interaction between them, as Jalal persisted that they share the meal ...  and when Jodha demurred to say she eats different food than him, he offered to eat her kind of food if it meant that both could eat off the same thali. Trapped as she was, Jodha could not protest to this idea, so soon they were cozily ensconced on either side of the table, ready to eat from the same plate and tempt fate to prove the "increasing love" theory. 
I hope Ruqqu has seen dis scene...she could have burnt in jealous r simply say dat jodha is jus a matter of 1 r 2 nights... 
Loved d way Jalal saying dat he trusts her when she tried to taste it first and Jodha smiling at dis.! 
Loved the way Jalal says "Qubool hai" to Jodha even before she could finish off her thanks.
Regarding Religious talk...when Jodha asked abt wat if ammijaan is nt on her side...Jalal say i would b there...

The garden scene:
Jalal who was actually being expected to join Ruq (expected by her), was moving through d garden, he found Jodha staring at the moon in poetic delight and extolling the weather. 
The familiar strains of the Jodha-Jalal theme song started playing in the background as Jalal looked mesmerised by Jodha's beauty and exclaimed at it.
 Jodha, in a trance about the beauty of the moon, agreed with him. He then asked her what there was to enjoy about staring at the moon. He was not alone in thinking it was a waste of time.
He sat ther even without explicitly invited sayin dat he too has d right for peace..
He then asked Jodha what she was reading, when she exlaind abt d same he said "Subhanallah, bahut khoob", and then she proceeded to mimic his voice and dialogue style in congratulating her new hunar!
               I didn't think I'd see Jalal blush. He went all sheepish as he said: "Yes that's just what I'd have said and how I'd have said it" and he laughed. She smiled. 
Thank god Ruqqu has seen dis scene atleast...want to see her feelings for this...

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Re: Loved these scenes

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-06, 06:54

Pavani you described the scenes beautifully... jodha is feeling carefree after the religion fiasco and her new found positive perspective in Jalal and Hamida banu's support has made her come out of her shell... Those scene felt like they were DATING :P .... Rukaya gives Jalal a life long friendship... Whereas jodha and him ... gives him the feeling of "man and woman" Embarassed 

Nice take ... Thank you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-06, 08:30

Shesherkobita wrote:Pavani you described the scenes beautifully... jodha is feeling carefree after the religion fiasco and her new found positive perspective in Jalal and Hamida banu's support has made her come out of her shell... Those scene felt like they were DATING :P .... Rukaya gives Jalal a life long friendship... Whereas jodha and him ... gives him the feeling of "man and woman" Embarassed 

Nice take ... Thank you
Nice comparison between Jodha and ruqs..

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-06, 09:26

Thanks Pavani for the beautiful post ...and yes , I agree with you .. Jo treats him like her husband .. her soul mate ... and Ruks is like his close friend ... whom she dreams of dominating all the time .. for hr Jalal is a means of acquiring more status for herself in the sultanate .. and not the queen of his heart .... 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-06, 12:37

Nice post Pavani. How tough it would have been for a king those days to have maintained the privacy between him and his queens and protect it from each of his queens?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum