Latest topics

JA: jodha to be pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: jodha to be pregnant

Post by riyya6 on 2013-11-06, 18:31

16 min ago | TellychakkarTeam
The growing closeness of Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) and Jalal (Rajat Tokas) in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar (Balaji Telefilms) will come to a halt with seeds of suspicions sowed into their relationship.
So what are we talking about?
As seen so far, Jodha is happy about the fact that Jalal aka Akbar did not consummate with her even while she was unconscious on her way back from Ajmer. In fact she has started respecting Akbar for the same fact, but now viewers will witness a strange turn of events.
And the biggest jolt for Jodha will be the news of her pregnancy.
Yes, you heard it right! Jodha will soon learn about her pregnancy which will bring her world crashing down. She will immediately doubt Jalal and will refuse to believe that he had not touched her. She will go on to confront him, but Jalal too will be shocked to know of her pregnancy. There will be major drama with Jalal starting to doubt Jodha, wherein he will assume that Jodha has an affair with another man.
Paridhi refused to comment on the same.
Let's see how this pregnancy drama will entice the audience.

Credit: TC/ calming melody

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: jodha to be pregnant

Post by Manjit on 2013-11-06, 18:34

This is  very foolish. Wat are they  doing ?? this is not the way to revive hatred track

Manjit

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-06, 18:39

Riyya6, where did you hear this news? It will be too bad if this is true. This is sick. I think it is more of Sujamal Bhaisa coming to meet Jodha outside the fort which Jalal starts suspecting and sends her back to Amer similar to what happened in the movie. They will then strart missing each other and he goes to get her back to Agra.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by devilla on 2013-11-06, 18:42

Jodha Pregnant !!! Maham is behind this for sure  when will this track come, ny ideas

devilla

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-11-06, 18:44

Guys I think it's TC article but dunno how far it's true...

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-06, 18:49

Ha ha ha that's what happens when there is no pregnancy test kit or ultrasono....:lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjit on 2013-11-06, 18:50

ummmm..Those guys have always brought  solid khabar before to Riyya6 ,  m thinking BT has lost its senses , Why bring such a stupid twist? it is too early for Jodha to leave for Amer,  Adham has to die before that .

In the movie, Jodha is sent to Amer after Adham dies

Manjit

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-06, 18:59

Eeee...jodha pregnant? Crap!!..Jalal doubting her? Double crap!! It will be a huge disappointment for me :(

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-06, 19:01

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ha that's what happens when there is no pregnancy test kit or ultrasono....:lol!:
Agree they have no meaks of diagnosing an early pregnancy other than the hakim feeling the woman's pulse ...and noticing her puke ...
:lol!: :lol!: 

. So it might just fizzle out as it was false news /false alarm ... Jalal cant lie so blatantly ... He was an honest man as per history ... Je would not do that to the woman he was falling for !! .... Am feeling very sad with this news hope this is wrong

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjit on 2013-11-06, 19:18

@neha thinking back, it will not be a surprise they went to dargah prayed , peersahab has told  that Akbar will be blessed with a child Jodha-Jalal are friends. ppl will assume J to be pregnant if she faints or pukes.

Jalal doubting is Jalal being jalal.

Manjit

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-11-06, 19:37

I pray to God that this is one of those fake spoilers.......No

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-06, 21:37

Yes, I read about it too. Please CV's.. Please spare us this torture. It is utter nonsense. This is a great show, please don't make us feel that we are watching rubbish. It will be a total disrespect for the cast as well as the audience that gives you the TRP's.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-06, 21:42

what d hell is gonna b happening...
After all these misunderstandings hatreds... Now onlye r able to see some sweet friend ship between our sweet couple...
Again such a stupid misunderstanding...
How can Jalal suspect Jodha....

It may be Hamida's test for Jodha.. R may MA/Ruq's master plan for seperating JJ

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-06, 22:06

Pavani Nirupam wrote:what d hell is gonna b happening...
After all these misunderstandings hatreds... Now onlye r able to see some sweet friend ship between our sweet couple...
Again such a stupid misunderstanding...
How can Jalal suspect Jodha....

It may be Hamida's test for Jodha.. R may MA/Ruq's master plan for seperating JJ
but why would MA and ruqs do that ..wouldnt this news be a big blow to them that Jodha is going to become mother to the heir

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-06, 22:33

Manjit wrote:@neha thinking back, it will not be a surprise they went to dargah prayed , peersahab has told  that Akbar will be blessed with a child Jodha-Jalal are friends. ppl will assume J to be pregnant if she faints or pukes.

Jalal doubting is Jalal being jalal.
Yes ppl will assume but they both knows ders nothing betwn them so our odd couple will start suspecting each oder..huh nooo plss dats not done..No  they should come up wid smthing sensible plot atleast...remember wen one of his bandi faked her pregnancy he tried to kill her along wid d real father...I dont want CVs to lower Jodha and Jalal in each oders eyes...ghuma firak Jalal wahi MC track wali punishment sunayega...Jinda jalanewali affraid ....I am sad because this is against her dignity...

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lakshmis on 2013-11-06, 23:01

I hope this does not turn into another tv serial! They fighting and taunting each other was good but I hope they come up with some other story line. I know the Kheme story is not entirely true and something other than what was told happened, but what is the question? please I am sure there is one other person who knows exactly what happened and I believe it is moti bhai her trusted friend! She is quite since she wants the relationship to bloom... Cvs are figuring out how exactly they should tighten the plot on the stormy night...so the delay and confusion...but I think there is something else that will blow out of proportion... She will go to Amer and this will bring then to realize what they feel for each other... Or something in that line...now it is going to be typical masala...hmmm

I think jalal did not wrap her ( that was the worst theory) but gave her loads of wine which was freely available and you the effects of that.. It did warm her up but also lost her insight on what she did with him! And that's why she got up with a headache! And he reason for pregnancy! And the child will be lost like all the other children in the past because salmi was born only 9 years after their marriage! Lol

lakshmis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lakshmis on 2013-11-06, 23:08

Sorry for the typos in the previous post. Moti also very cutely says just as jodha wakes up - "now I have to tell you what happened? Ok, I will." I ink jodha got drunk.... Jalal doesnot want to embarrass her so hides the fact that something happened when confronted just after the conversion episode and now that he has told her he did nothing will stick to his theory that nothing happened even after finding out she is pregnant... No one else knows nothing happened...they all think the opposite... So he will not public ally humiliate her but will enjoying taunting her in private! Evil....

lakshmis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-11-06, 23:54

Jalal suspecting Jodha will be disastrous. affraid

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 00:01

but Lakshmi,  Jodha was unconscious , how will she drink ??

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lakshmis on 2013-11-07, 00:12

point taken, but what was said about that night has been bothering me...not all was true...at least i believe

lakshmis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 00:18

lakshmis wrote:point taken, but what was said about that night has been bothering me...not all was true...at least i believe
There has been no physical contact is for sure.Jalal as been straightforward with Jodha , he himself said that if he wanted to touch her, nothing in this world would stop him he did not touch honoring the promise .

Second if Jalal had touched her, he will not be shocked to hear the pregnancy news .

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-07, 14:31

tellychakkar says Paridhi refused to comment...I feel this spoiler news is true, as I remember during the Adham-Moti kaand and MC track Paridhi did not comment anything when asked about which she generally does normally as shown in SBS, I guess they does it intentionally, not let the actors talk about it when the track is full of surprises. Hope it doesn't turn into a disappointing one like the body heat and tiger attack!!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ....Poojie.... on 2013-11-07, 14:52

This is a very shocking development.. don't want to comment before we see the episodes..

....Poojie....
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-07, 15:14

....Poojie.... wrote:This is a very shocking development.. don't want to comment before we see the episodes..
hmm.. The twist to beat all the twist :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-07, 19:14

what crap!! hope this spoiler is not true ..Evil or Very Mad

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:12