Latest topics

Why was she crying?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why was she crying?

Post by Jeevan Naik on 2013-11-06, 18:41

Today when Anjali sat for the puja why did she start crying? And the way NA made a fist was he upto some plan in which Anjali missed a step or it was just because she sat along his level? Now I am sure that Anjali is just NA's puppet. And the way NA's brother said the things about making this house a house. Did Anjali came up with the same thing when she entered the house? Was she in love with NA inspite of her parents warnings like how Aastha is getting warnings from her parents and then he dumped her and did something to her parents? Cuz 2day I thought NA wants to do something with Kalindhi and Avdhoot. And I think Anjali is continously insulting the Kirloskar's because NA told her to do so? There are too many questions in my head. People say the show is quiet fast but it is very slow as not a mystery has unfolded till now.Maybe the story will start after the marriage.

Jeevan Naik
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-06, 18:51

Was she fearing niranjan's wrath for not faking her sprain ankle in a better way ??
For not performing up to the mark in faking it ??

May be he tortures her when alone ??for not following his instructions properly ??
So many possibilities as she was looking at him and crying ....scratch scratch 
This is such a strange story .. Like a mystery ...bit nothing is unfolding ... With each passing episode the mystery deepens ...

confused confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by priyacyriac on 2013-11-06, 19:04

Or is she not his wife?

priyacyriac
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-06, 19:32

 

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-06, 19:41

priyacyriac wrote:Or is she not his wife?
You may be right ... You never know what twists the writers have in store yaar Priya ...
But yes .... she does address him as "sAHEB "
confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-06, 20:00

I think she was emotional because for the first time she probably got to do something as his wife.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-06, 20:17

Why dont they first clear the susupicions which they have brought in before creating more confusions scratch 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-06, 20:58

Anjali s taunting kirloskars in order to make them to maintain distance from NA so tat he cannot do anythg to them. So oly she s keep on taunting them lyk.

Charanya
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 117
Join date : 2013-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:06

Charanya wrote:Anjali s taunting kirloskars in order to make them to maintain distance from NA so tat he cannot do anythg to them. So oly she s keep on taunting them lyk.
@ bold...I thnk d same....even she s tryng 2 give Astha warning...be away from household rules..else u will be n danger...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
priyacyriac wrote:Or is she not his wife?
You may be right ... You never know what twists the writers have in store yaar Priya ...
But yes .... she does address him as "sAHEB "
confused
Sumtimes I doubt if Vinayak had a crush n Anjali...he s always sad abt her fate ...

it seems like Anjali is trapped n NA's scheming and finally gt married 2 him

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:09

slmu wrote:I think she was emotional because for the first time she probably got to do something as his wife.
I felt she s scared of NA, becoz NA will probably beat her behinddoors for not tryng 2 follow his rules

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-06, 22:30

anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
priyacyriac wrote:Or is she not his wife?
You may be right ... You never know what twists the writers have in store yaar Priya ...
But yes .... she does address him as "sAHEB "
confused
Sumtimes I doubt if Vinayak had a crush n Anjali...he s always sad abt her fate ...

it seems like Anjali is trapped n NA's scheming and finally gt married 2 him
wow that will be a big twist...

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-07, 01:58

Anu comes up with the best twists... I still think Anjali had a out of wedlock baby ( Varod) and saheeb rescued her ( in exchange for money, property and a promise to be a slave for him) ... And then they had Shlok... She has no way to not abide by his rules and whims.... I like Anjali's acting... When she cries , somehow she is able to make it look gut wrenchingly painful.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-07, 09:27

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
priyacyriac wrote:Or is she not his wife?
You may be right ... You never know what twists the writers have in store yaar Priya ...
But yes .... she does address him as "sAHEB "
confused
Sumtimes I doubt if Vinayak had a crush n Anjali...he s always sad abt her fate ...

it seems like Anjali is trapped n NA's scheming and finally gt married 2 him
wow that will be a big twist...
Is that the reason he is still unmarried ?? And he seems to be talking only to Anjali .. Rarely does he talk to NA , Shlok, his bro or Sojal ... What is the matter !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-07, 09:54

I dont think NA will beat anjali if she didnt follow his rules. NA has trapped anjali in some other way so oly she s nt sayg anythg to any1.

Charanya
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 117
Join date : 2013-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-07, 10:05

My reasons(amidst confusions) r a controlling-husband, loveless-binding marriage, tragedies with children-being misunderstood n enemied for...she cried because of helplessness...wanting to ctrl things for less hurts but failing, getting hurt both sides- as a wife n as a mother...she cried because of lonliness- unfulfilled emptiness

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-07, 12:26

--sumana13-- wrote:
zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:You may be right ... You never know what twists the writers have in store yaar Priya ...
But yes .... she does address him as "sAHEB "
confused
Sumtimes I doubt if Vinayak had a crush n Anjali...he s always sad abt her fate ...

it seems like Anjali is trapped n NA's scheming and finally gt married 2 him
wow that will be a big twist...
Is that the reason he is still unmarried ?? And he seems to be talking only to Anjali .. Rarely does he talk to NA , Shlok, his bro or Sojal ... What is the  matter !!
Jst my prediction dear...dont knw y he is still unmarried...In his introduction scene I rem he saying 2 Anjali I cant deny wat u say(sum stuff like that) so may be that is a possibilty
or

May be he is thinkg his wife will never be happy n that house

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-07, 12:29

Shesherkobita wrote:Anu comes up with the best twists... I still think Anjali had a out of wedlock baby ( Varod) and saheeb rescued her ( in exchange for money, property and a promise to be a slave for him) ... And then they had Shlok... She has no way to not abide by his rules and whims.... I like Anjali's acting... When she cries , somehow she is able to make it look gut wrenchingly painful.
@bold..true Sab...her acting especially crying part is so real

and I thnk NA has sum strong reason which he is using since ages 2 shut up Anjali.....Anjali's parents r homeless ,thats y dey r at old gae home...So NA grabbed plot from Anjali's parents too?:P scratch If he did so and married Anjali der cud be sum reason behind that which is keeping Anjali silent 4 years

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 12:31

Charanya wrote:I dont think NA will beat anjali if she didnt follow his rules. NA has trapped anjali in some other way so oly she s nt sayg anythg to any1.
hey ur right...he has something else to blackmail her to make her act like a puppet

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was she crying?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:39


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum