Latest topics

Slok's reaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slok's reaction

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:02

I found Slok's reaction very indifferent today

he was n mute mode today even after seeing Anjali insulting Astha and family and even didnt try 2 comfort her Shocked  His real charcter was shown today...he didnt defend Astha....its clear tat he wont say anythng which can cause insult 2 his father/family n public and even he didnt like Astha tryng 2 help Anjali

Still Astha and family thinks he will save her always..really hard 2 believe....can sum1 get that blind n love:?:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Slok's reaction

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-06, 22:30

Ya u r right anu. Even today aft seeing shlok's behaviour, will astha find true face of shlok?

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-06, 22:32

anusha.cochin wrote:I found Slok's reaction very indifferent today

he was n mute mode today even after seeing Anjali insulting Astha and family and even didnt try 2 comfort her Shocked  His real charcter was shown today...he didnt defend Astha....its clear tat he wont say anythng which can cause insult 2 his father/family n public and even he didnt like Astha tryng 2 help Anjali

Still Astha and family thinks he will save her always..really hard 2 believe....can sum1 get that blind n love:?:
That must a wake up call for Aastha...but she is blind nah Rolling Eyes 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:38

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:I found Slok's reaction very indifferent today

That must a wake up call for Aastha...but she is blind nah Rolling Eyes 
Astha will get the wake up call after marriage only....then she even dnt get time 2 concentrate n her life...she will be on sp bahu mode by that time

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-07, 02:04

I thought Shlok's reaction was stupid direction ... He needed to keep quiet so that CVs can show Anjali's nasty behavior and niranjan's devilish one.... It's selective mutism for the sake of enlightening other characters in the show...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 02:57

I havnt seen today's episode.. I'm sure I'll have many words once I see it.. i am trying to remember if Shlok had created a scene in public...now the cvs mite want to show how Anjali is.. but they could have shown him not there at there time...wat surprises me is that her family and Aastha saw it and they r not running the other way...i can't believe the family didn't say that's it...get your own place or divorce [ thou they r not actually married]

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-07, 06:45

I think Anu this is one more classic example to trueee luuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvv Rolling Eyes

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-07, 08:51

They were surrounded by outsiders,unknown to the tension inside the family, so shlok wont want to ruin his father's n AF's image...
On 2nd thoughts, i agree with sabi...CVs were focusing elsewhere...anjali-aastha tension n anjali-niranjan tension...niranjan neither stopped anjali frm insulting aastha openly nor he accepted her rage afterwards...he draw the line of anjali's limits of do's n dont's with just his glare n expressions...interesting

aastha will turn blind eye to shlok's ignorance too...after toady's epi i m enraged with avdyut-kalindi more...if they knw/doubt the consequence can hurt their child worse way, why r they letting every damn thing just pass in pretense of aastha loves shlok n vice?? If u find ur child drugged in some addiction wil u take them for rehabilitation or push them back to the addiction itself??... Rather kalindi was concerned on tanturming back anjali...r they sensibly dumb or dumbly sensible for 'doubting' 'discussing' n 'letting go'?? Uff

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-07, 12:34

Aasudi wrote:They were surrounded by outsiders,unknown to the tension inside the family, so shlok wont want to ruin his father's n AF's image...
On 2nd thoughts, i agree with sabi...CVs were focusing elsewhere...anjali-aastha tension n anjali-niranjan tension...niranjan neither stopped anjali frm insulting aastha openly nor he accepted her rage afterwards...he draw the line of anjali's limits of do's n dont's with just his glare n expressions...interesting

aastha will turn blind eye to shlok's ignorance too...after toady's epi i m enraged with avdyut-kalindi more...if they  knw/doubt  the consequence can hurt their child worse way, why r they letting every damn thing just pass in pretense of aastha loves shlok n vice?? If u find ur child drugged in some addiction wil u take them for rehabilitation or push them back to the addiction itself??... Rather kalindi was concerned on tanturming back anjali...r they sensibly dumb or dumbly sensible for 'doubting'  'discussing' n  'letting go'?? Uff
@bold...I thnk Kalindi is fed up of convincing Astha ..she knw her daughter is a nut case and cant live without Slok...Still I dnt get y she is not trying hard 2 stop marriage so that she can save her daughter. and Avdooth classic example of dumb father n soaps

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 12:35

Totally agree.. Aastha even got hurt but he just stood around.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum