Latest topics

Toooooo much

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toooooo much

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:15

The romance part is too much 2 handle....actually its not romance....SaStha romance is all abt abt body touching only...

So bored of this cheesy romance...I dnt get if Slok s faking y do he always 2 try kiss/hug Astha...dnt he feel it awkward 2 touch a person who he doesnt love:shock: 

and cv;s are under  a false impression that romance means body touching only.....I cant find a solid reason which made Astha fall 4 Slok...she seems 2 be more attracted by his charm-hugs-body touching, not his character

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Toooooo much

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-06, 22:21

anusha.cochin wrote:The romance part is too much 2 handle....actually its not romance....SaStha romance is all abt abt body touching only...

So bored of this cheesy romance...I dnt get if Slok s faking y do he always 2 try kiss/hug Astha...dnt he feel it awkward 2 touch a person who he doesnt love:shock: 

and cv;s are under  a false impression that romance means body touching only.....I cant find a solid reason which made Astha fall 4 Slok...she seems 2 be more attracted by his charm-hugs-body touching, not his character
Love chemistry has different branches.

Here the CVs have chosen the Physical Chemistry.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:27

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:The romance part is too much 2 handle....actually its not romance....SaStha romance is all abt abt body touching only...

its really irritating 2 see their romantic scenes....usually switch channels wen I get 2 see their fake romance

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-06, 22:30

anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

its really irritating 2 see their romantic scenes....usually switch channels wen I get 2 see their fake romance
EBP Anthem is -

Jhuta  Hi  Sahi, Pyaar To Kar.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-06, 22:35

zuzana wrote:

yes the touchy scenes are over the board ..its almost yucky now No ..
where r the SP nuns when required bounce 

I am of the opinion that Aastha is in infatuation stage now...she is not really in love :P 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-06, 22:37

anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

my hubby is not letting me watch the show he says its a stupid show and changes the channel and I am not complaining Twisted Evil

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:39

zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I am of the opinion that Aastha is in infatuation stage now...she is not really in love :P 
She s not a teenager na...y cant she differentiate infatuation and true love

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-06, 22:40

Zu, sure, it is a stupid show.

Yet I watch it   Just to point out to my wife that

I am not the stupidest.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-06, 22:44

anusha.cochin wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:

she is not a teenager but is definitely behaving like one otherwise being this blind happens only in infatuation periods

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-06, 22:46

SAYAN18 wrote:Zu, sure, it is a stupid show.

I am not the stupidest.
:lol!: 

Its become a habbit of watching shows to ridiucle it Frnds chatting 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:51

zuzana wrote:

I am not the stupidest.
:lol!: 

Its become a habbit of watching shows to ridiucle it Frnds chatting 
even I m watchng it only 4 criticism purpose :)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-06, 23:07

I am not the stupidest.
Its become a habbit of watching shows to ridiucle it.
Ha ha ha i am not the stupidest .... :lol!: My Hubwa thinks I'm crazy... Then I say ... My friend AK is crazier ! AK has been my example to follow for long....

Anu.... Shlok all over Ashtha's body has made this top 5 show online.... Chalo lets just enjoy it so that we can chat and Bang  Of the CV s.... 

Zu... Your Hubwa has a crush on Sheila.... Maybe he can be persuaded to fall for sojals mom... :P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-07, 03:13

Atleast people on this forum are giving frank opinions. Some of the other forums, people...mostly girls...are gushing abt EBP. They are actually loving the romance. No wonder the cv's are showing Aastha to be so smitten, people like this actually do exist. Even the portrayal of this cheesy so called love hasn't been done well. Other than shlok's hugs Aastha is never comfortable with his proximity she appears scared instead of looking shy. Makes the whole scene look really weird.

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 03:27

its difficult to connect with emotions wen shlok doesn't know wat he is thinking or feeling and it's easier to try and show physical attraction...of course they could also realise they couldn't do justice to it so reverted to easier option..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 03:31

zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Zu SP nuns r not required, even they don't believe.... but those people who make it a hit online will b the ones who love the romance and for them it shall continue...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 03:33

anusha.cochin wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:

She certainly acts like a teenager... and her actions at times r like that..wen u only c wat u want to c and ignore everything else then is that love?? I would say infatuation....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 03:35

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:yes the touchy scenes are over the board ..its almost yucky now No ..

she is not a teenager but is definitely behaving like one otherwise being this blind happens only in infatuation periods
De Thaali, that's wat i have just said

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-07, 03:35

Who's character are the cv's trying to assassinate? Aastha or shlok's?

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 03:36

I am not the stupidest.
lol AK, isn't she scared that you may get more ideas?? and your IQ could deteriorate further...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 03:38

Shesherkobita wrote:

I am not the stupidest.
Its become a habbit of watching shows to ridiucle it.
Ha ha ha i am not the stupidest .... :lol!: My Hubwa thinks I'm crazy... Then I say ... My friend AK is crazier ! AK has been my example to follow for long....

Anu.... Shlok all over Ashtha's body has made this top 5 show online.... Chalo lets just enjoy it so that we can chat and Bang  Of the CV s.... 

Zu... Your Hubwa has a crush on Sheila.... Maybe he can be persuaded to fall for sojals mom... :P
shock face...WAT THE!! Top 5 online? as in scenes?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 03:42

RS08 wrote:Atleast people on this forum are giving frank opinions. Some of the other forums, people...mostly girls...are gushing abt EBP. They are actually loving the romance. No wonder the cv's are showing Aastha to be so smitten, people like this actually do exist. Even the portrayal of this cheesy so called love hasn't been done well. Other than shlok's hugs Aastha is never comfortable with his proximity she appears scared instead of looking shy. Makes the whole scene look really weird.
v can guarantee giving honest opinions and ridiculing shows here on this forum...no punches pulled... Agree she looks more comfortable wen they r romancing from further apart... weather that's cause they r not married or just the acting...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 03:48

RS08 wrote:Who's character are the cv's trying to assassinate? Aastha or shlok's?
both?? thou for me Aastha slightly more then Shlok cause he is doing this for a reason and that can fit into the character, even if he looks like a love sick puppy who is a fool , but Aastha seems to b deaf, blind, dumb and everything and anything in between... but execution is just not good enough...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-07, 04:08

Sarra... Online fans are reflected in forums....nothing to do with TRP.
1. Big boss
2. QH
3. MB
4. JA
5. EBP
6. SC 
7. DDLJ 

Teenagers like love stories... And they r mostly on mobile devices... Hence...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-07, 04:08

Aastha is so apt for rhe saying....."good girls love bad boys!"

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 05:01

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra... Online fans are reflected in forums....nothing to do with TRP.
1. Big boss
2. QH
3. MB
4. JA
5. EBP
6. SC 
7. DDLJ 

Teenagers like love stories... And they r mostly on mobile devices... Hence...
Thanks Sabi.. Ah, i like love stories and I am always on my mobile but i still need substance... Key word is teenager, but i was never like that even as a teenager...corny romance and bad scenes do not a romance make for me...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum