Latest topics

Toooooo much

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Toooooo much

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 05:03

RS08 wrote:Aastha is so apt for rhe saying....."good girls love bad boys!"
But generally the bad boy stays bad, or still has some badness left...she isn't seeing any thing like that with Shlok anymore.... so she needs to move on to the next badboy..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-07, 10:58

yes,...but my kostin is - had aastha loved him for his bad-guy attitude??
I think no...she loved him for just good things amidst bad behaviors...it is not clear why aastha loved him...at least not for me...i presumed she loved him cuz of the good acts of him n sexual attraction in betn...aastha has yet to knw shlok's a bad guy, the much she knws bad abt shlok, she hv forbidden to enter the territory with 'due to swati,he was like ths ' excuse...now infront of her is a good man shlok- since her confession, she believes hm to b good...so i doubt she even loved hm considering hm a good guy...all this v r discussing cuz makers dnt knw their work...weak execution leading to LSV's brain raking

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-07, 11:47

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:yes the touchy scenes are over the board ..its almost yucky now No ..
where r the SP nuns when required bounce 

I am of the opinion that Aastha is in infatuation stage now...she is not really in love :P 
She s not a teenager na...y cant she differentiate infatuation and true love
she is not a teenager but is definitely behaving like one otherwise being this blind happens only in infatuation periods
zuzi,i was watching the show with my teenage sister...when the romance started she was abt to change the channel n i stopped her...she glared as if i hav commited some sin n said 'u shouldnt be watching such shastha scenes'...my jaw dropped...n she added fire, shaking head she said 'this dialouge should have to be urs for me if i was watching...n here u r acting impossible'...kya bolun ab??
I agree, romance shown seems just as of infatuation...but there too, it lacks physical intensity...there's nt charging factor for us to cling into n ask for more...rather v feel awful,bored...yes,they r acting like two hormonial teenagers into close proximity always touching n hugging but i dnt feel the cuteness,bubbliness of teenage infatuation...even as a teenager, i wud nt hv supported such romance...felt as if they r forced to do that ...i dnt knw what exactly can b their romance or love be said...immature may be

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 12:22

RS08 wrote:Atleast people on this forum are giving frank opinions. Some of the other forums, people...mostly girls...are gushing abt EBP. They are actually loving the romance. No wonder the cv's are showing Aastha to be so smitten, people like this actually do exist. Even the portrayal of this cheesy so called love hasn't been done well. Other than shlok's hugs Aastha is never comfortable with his proximity she appears scared instead of looking shy. Makes the whole scene look really weird.
RS I agree Aastha does look very uncomfortable infact like u pointed out scared in the romantic scenes

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-07, 12:23

Aasudi wrote:
I think no...she loved him for just good things amidst bad behaviors...it  is not clear why aastha loved him...at least not for me...i presumed she loved him cuz of the good acts of him n sexual attraction in betn...aastha has yet to knw shlok's a bad guy, the much she knws bad abt shlok, she hv forbidden to enter the territory with 'due to swati,he was like ths ' excuse...now infront of her is a good man shlok- since her confession, she believes hm to b good...so i doubt she even loved hm considering hm a good guy...all this v r discussing cuz makers dnt knw their work...weak execution leading to LSV's brain raking
@bold....not oly 4 u dear...all viewers r n utter confusion over Astha's sudden love

Slok's character is justified 2 an extent as he is doing this with a purpose and he knws acting like a love sick puppy can impress Astha:P

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 12:26

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:The romance part is too much 2 handle....actually its not romance....SaStha romance is all abt abt body touching only...

So bored of this cheesy romance...I dnt get if Slok s faking y do he always 2 try kiss/hug Astha...dnt he feel it awkward 2 touch a person who he doesnt love:shock: 

and cv;s are under  a false impression that romance means body touching only.....I cant find a solid reason which made Astha fall 4 Slok...she seems 2 be more attracted by his charm-hugs-body touching, not his character
yes the touchy scenes are over the board ..its almost yucky now No ..
where r the SP nuns when required bounce 

I am of the opinion that Aastha is in infatuation stage now...she is not really in love :P 
Zu SP nuns r not required, even they don't believe.... but those people who make it a hit online will b the ones who love the romance and for them it shall continue...
and the channel and producers think it brings in trps...*headesk*

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 12:30

Aasudi wrote:
I think no...she loved him for just good things amidst bad behaviors...it  is not clear why aastha loved him...at least not for me...i presumed she loved him cuz of the good acts of him n sexual attraction in betn...aastha has yet to knw shlok's a bad guy, the much she knws bad abt shlok, she hv forbidden to enter the territory with 'due to swati,he was like ths ' excuse...now infront of her is a good man shlok- since her confession, she believes hm to b good...so i doubt she even loved hm considering hm a good guy...all this v r discussing cuz makers dnt knw their work...weak execution leading to LSV's brain raking
well said Sush its becos she thinks he is good she is in love not for the attitude

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 12:34

And for the saying "love is blind"

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:44