Latest topics

NA s behind anjali

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NA s behind anjali

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-06, 22:40

I think NA does nt lyk to treat women equally to men. He oly said anjali to act lyk injured so that she cant sit with him equally. Even in todays epi its clear when anjali sit next to him he became very angry aft seeing tis she moved backwards.
Next thnk s kaka knows all the things about NA and anjali. So oly anjali stopped astha-kaka conversation

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Re: NA s behind anjali

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-06, 22:44

100% Agreed.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-06, 22:50

Completely agree

NA s such a control freak who think ladies are slaves and baby making machines only. He can go 2 any extend 2 get wat he wish

Btwn..I m liking his characterization..Better than the usual coward-good 4 nothing-full time close up smile Father character n soaps. It will be gud if cv's explore the complex side of NA

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-06, 22:51

Yes completely true..he is the puppetmaster for Anjali

@ Anu: I agree he is a very diff character and will be good to watch if presented well.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-06, 23:10

Absolutely correct charanya... And that's why she was crying.... She has never been honored as a wife that's why she felt overwhelmed when the situation demanded that she be honored as a WIFE. ....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sari on 2013-11-07, 00:18

Hope the viewers won't lose interest in this serial by the time the CVs decide to unfold the mysteries.  It's high time that some of these suspense get revealed at least. So much mystery around every character ..... totally fake romance ..... I'm sure we all have a lot of expectations around this serial and CVs are failing to reach those week after week.

Sari
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-07, 01:53

Sari wrote:Hope the viewers won't lose interest in this serial by the time the CVs decide to unfold the mysteries.  It's high time that some of these suspense get revealed at least. So much mystery around every character ..... totally fake romance ..... I'm sure we all have a lot of expectations around this serial and CVs are failing to reach those week after week.
Welcome sari..  I have a feeling nothing will happen till the wedding day... When Anjali's mom and dad will show up from old home.... Till then it will be one puja or rasm aftre another and more and more insult for the kirloskars.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 01:59

I havnt seen today's episode, can't muster the courage but this was also shown wen Aastha came to the Agnihotri's house with that model for the event and Anjali was like no the women don't need to sit, they can stand...he is the puppet master and yes his brother knows wat he's like and wat he's done...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 13:31

I agree.. it has to be what he has said to her. 

I wish they would get on with it... finish the wedding if there is going to be one and get to the post marriage hungama.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum