Latest topics

Maaham ka KaarNaama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maaham ka KaarNaama

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-06, 23:14

From Humayun Naama to Jalal-Jodha Naama and finally to Maaham Naama ... or rather, when it comes from Javeda ... Maaham ka KaarNaama.

Javeda has finally come around to putting her existence to the most fruitful use ever - she'd help write Maaham memoirs. She puts it rightly - she knows stuff that both Gulbadan and Jiji Anga wouldn't dream of!

I think this was the BEST part of the episode today. One thing is certain and I agree with Javeda when she says it -- if Javeda has a hand in its writing --

.. this book is bound to be a bestseller .. for ages to come!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Maaham ka KaarNaama

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 00:06

Hear, Hear ! I do agree with you, Javeda with her cute smile and cuter words can bring down Maham in a jiffy

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Maaham ka KaarNaama

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-07, 16:03

Tinkerbell wrote:Hear, Hear ! I do agree with you, Javeda with her cute smile and cuter words can bring down Maham in a jiffy
Actually... knowing Jalal, it might bring Javeda down in a jiffy!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Maaham ka KaarNaama

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-07, 16:10

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Hear, Hear ! I do agree with you, Javeda with her cute smile and cuter words can bring down Maham in a jiffy
Actually... knowing Jalal, it might bring Javeda down in a jiffy!
ORRRRR ...This may provide the clue  which leads to Adham , JijiAnga Is Atkha Khan's wife..Javeda blabbers to jiji, Jiji informs Atkha, Atkha  gets killed before he can inform the King, enraged Jalal kills Adham ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maaham ka KaarNaama

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-07, 21:56

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Hear, Hear ! I do agree with you, Javeda with her cute smile and cuter words can bring down Maham in a jiffy
Actually... knowing Jalal, it might bring Javeda down in a jiffy!
ORRRRR ...This may provide the clue  which leads to Adham , JijiAnga Is Atkha Khan's wife..Javeda blabbers to jiji, Jiji informs Atkha, Atkha  gets killed before he can inform the King, enraged Jalal kills Adham ..
And Jaevda causes the death of her own husband?!
oh dear! that's a high price to pay for bholapan!

but yeh, if it was shown that Jiji Anga knows that Javeda knows stuff about Maaham .. so yes, it is a good point to be used againt Maaham and Adham

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Maaham ka KaarNaama

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-07, 22:48

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Hear, Hear ! I do agree with you, Javeda with her cute smile and cuter words can bring down Maham in a jiffy
Actually... knowing Jalal, it might bring Javeda down in a jiffy!
ORRRRR ...This may provide the clue  which leads to Adham , JijiAnga Is Atkha Khan's wife..Javeda blabbers to jiji, Jiji informs Atkha, Atkha  gets killed before he can inform the King, enraged Jalal kills Adham ..
And Jaevda causes the death of her own husband?!
oh dear! that's a high price to pay for bholapan!

but yeh, if it was shown that Jiji Anga knows that Javeda knows stuff about Maaham .. so yes, it is a good point to be used againt Maaham and Adham
By Jove you two are great at deducing such inferences yaar ... Lovely reading your convo yaaron ....

Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maaham ka KaarNaama

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:48


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum