Latest topics

Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 11:02

I was reading the article about Jodha's pregnancy  and how this creates a split between Jalal and Jodha  with Jodha thinking that Jalal broke his promise and Jalal thinking that Jodha has a secret lover Shocked Shocked

I was just thinking whether this is Sharifudin trying to break the growing closeness between Jalal and Jodha as we know Sharif hates Amer, Jodha and he also lusts after her, he has been frustrated in his attempts to pull down Amer /Jalal.. Now he has also come to know that Jodha knows about the betrayal and lies regarding the Ratanpur fort So all the more reason for him to break up the growing closeness between Jodha and Jalal , If he is the one who breaks up Jodha-Jalal friendship..Will it be Bakshi Bano who will step up and finally confess the truth of her husband to Jalal ??  A sort of closure of loops , redemption of Bakshi Bano and also Jalal coming to know about the 2 face of Sharifudin.

Who else could be behind Jalal-Jodha splitting ??  Maham?? Ruqaiyya??

How will Jalal and Jodha come to know the truth?? Will Jodha be thrown out of Agra ??


Share ur speculations/thoughts, views ...lets us think of all scenarios :)

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by mehaksingh on 2013-11-07, 11:11

most probably jalal may not doubt jodha for infidelity as  for his character he has faith in jodha and also the situations she has been with him in every step like ajmer trip or in harem, amer etc. giving no chance to interact with anybody else. regarding sujamal bhaisa he knows from sharifuddin that out of throne frustration sujamal turned against bharmal and fought for mughals. suryabhan was killed long back. what i feel is if at all the track is certain to happen jalal and jodha will sit together and sort out that it is somebody's game to separate them and try to solve it on their own with out making it public in divan-e-khas unlike in other situations. once the matter is out in public even if it is solved later it gives a very bad feelers in the kingdom as it is the izzat ka sawaal for sultanate. it is my opinion

mehaksingh
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 11:21

mehaksingh wrote:most probably jalal may not doubt jodha for infidelity as  for his character he has faith in jodha and also the situations she has been with him in every step like ajmer trip or in harem, amer etc. giving no chance to interact with anybody else. regarding sujamal bhaisa he knows from sharifuddin that out of throne frustration sujamal turned against bharmal and fought for mughals. suryabhan was killed long back. what i feel is if at all the track is certain to happen jalal and jodha will sit together and sort out that it is somebody's game to separate them and try to solve it on their own with out making it public in divan-e-khas unlike in other situations. once the matter is out in public even if it is solved later it gives a very bad feelers in the kingdom as it is the izzat ka sawaal for sultanate. it is my opinion
Jalal is quick to jump to conclusion esp when it is related to Jodha, we saw that during MC track , If the  doc lady says that Jodha is pregnant, then Jalal will not have any reason to doubt , it may even explain why Jodha does not allow him to touch her ?? He may think he has been fooled and react rashly While Jodha has always been impulsive and she is still not sure about what happened in Khema..This news might push her to the edge ..What will save the relationship between these 2 hot heads ??

I don't think it will go public, it will remain within the harem

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-07, 11:28

Honestly, it makes me sick to my stomach when I think about the forthcoming tracks on fake pregnancy and infidelity. I am sure they will drag this for 2 weeks and make us sit thru this torture in yhe name of TRP's. Seriously CV's? Cant you think of something ther than the fake pregnancy and misunderstanding thereby. CV's are you listening? Please stop this nonsensical storyline and give us something more cheerful.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 11:49

Manasvi wrote:Honestly, it makes me sick to my stomach when I think about the forthcoming tracks on fake pregnancy and infidelity. I am sure they will drag this for 2 weeks and make us sit thru this torture in yhe name of TRP's. Seriously CV's? Cant you think of something ther than the fake pregnancy and misunderstanding thereby. CV's are you listening? Please stop this nonsensical storyline and give us something more cheerful.
It might depend on how it gets treated,Manasvi :)..Drama like this might actually appeal  to TRP members,Who knows..I just hope they wrap it up fast. their relationship has to  go a step backward else   a smooth love story will not have impact ??

If not pregnancy track, what other thing could have broken the friendship of Jodha n Jalal ??

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-07, 13:10

If Jalal begins to Suspect Jodha , then his claims of understanding Jodha , his statement that he believes that Jodha will not back stab him , that she is a honorable woman will ring hollow..It will turn Jalal into a weakling who gets swayed easily..They have to avert such misadventure at any cost..

I agree The course of a love story should not be smooth, it would loose its flavour if things reached its conclusion without a hitch but care should be taken as to what springs up as a obstacle , the 'blind' should be something which reveals something about the character which gradually enhances the trait of that character..If it is shown that Jalal will suspect his wife's fidelity, then it will be a big fall in terms of his character ( which has been built up so far), This suspicion would have made and will make sense had Jodha been averse to be in close proximity with him,so far she has been amiable to him, responded favourably to his overtures, cared enough to take care of his wounds.. So the suspicion on his part after this is unfounded..But Jodha can suspect him since she still has misgivings about what occurred THAT night

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 14:45

Tinkerbell wrote:I was reading the article about Jodha's pregnancy  and how this creates a split between Jalal and Jodha  with Jodha thinking that Jalal broke his promise and Jalal thinking that Jodha has a secret lover Shocked Shocked

I was just thinking whether this is Sharifudin trying to break the growing closeness between Jalal and Jodha as we know Sharif hates Amer, Jodha and he also lusts after her, he has been frustrated in his attempts to pull down Amer /Jalal.. Now he has also come to know that Jodha knows about the betrayal and lies regarding the Ratanpur fort So all the more reason for him to break up the growing closeness between Jodha and Jalal , If he is the one who breaks up Jodha-Jalal friendship..Will it be Bakshi Bano who will step up and finally confess the truth of her husband to Jalal ??  A sort of closure of loops , redemption of Bakshi Bano and also Jalal coming to know about the 2 face of Sharifudin.

Who else could be behind Jalal-Jodha splitting ??  Maham?? Ruqaiyya??

How will Jalal and Jodha come to know the truth?? Will Jodha be thrown out of Agra ??


Share ur speculations/thoughts, views ...lets us think of all scenarios :)
but how does sharif know nothing happened betn them..its only jodha and moti bai know ..Jalal has always showed to Ruqs and other begums that they did spend the night together..so how did sharif come to know abt this ..unless Maham has eaves dropped on Jodha confiding in moti

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-07, 15:19

zuzana wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:I was reading the article about Jodha's pregnancy  and how this creates a split between Jalal and Jodha  with Jodha thinking that Jalal broke his promise and Jalal thinking that Jodha has a secret lover Shocked Shocked

I was just thinking whether this is Sharifudin trying to break the growing closeness between Jalal and Jodha as we know Sharif hates Amer, Jodha and he also lusts after her, he has been frustrated in his attempts to pull down Amer /Jalal.. Now he has also come to know that Jodha knows about the betrayal and lies regarding the Ratanpur fort So all the more reason for him to break up the growing closeness between Jodha and Jalal , If he is the one who breaks up Jodha-Jalal friendship..Will it be Bakshi Bano who will step up and finally confess the truth of her husband to Jalal ??  A sort of closure of loops , redemption of Bakshi Bano and also Jalal coming to know about the 2 face of Sharifudin.

Who else could be behind Jalal-Jodha splitting ??  Maham?? Ruqaiyya??

How will Jalal and Jodha come to know the truth?? Will Jodha be thrown out of Agra ??


Share ur speculations/thoughts, views ...lets us think of all scenarios :)
but how does sharif know nothing happened betn them..its only jodha and moti bai know ..Jalal has always showed to Ruqs and other begums that they did spend the night together..so how did sharif come to know abt this ..unless Maham has eaves dropped on Jodha confiding in moti
or Jodha lets slip to Bakshi

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-07, 16:51

Its quite a good track, a genius step for a deadlock between Ja and Jo.

Ja hasn't told anyone about the Kheema night. No one knows other than Jo and Moti.

Who else would be benefitted by this lie? Who else would know this is a lie.

First lets tick who will be pissed off with this news provided they don't know the truth.

- Shariffudin
- Ruqs
- Maham Anga
- Adham Khan

Who will be maliciously happy if they come to know about this news
- Maham Anga


Is it possible that MA rolls out this false news to get even with Ruqs who might in the near future rebuke her?

Or it should be Sheriffudin who plays that sort of a game, provided he comes to know about the truth

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Superwoman Bakshi Bano Saves the World ???

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:59


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum