Latest topics

will asya will get married this time....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

will asya will get married this time....

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-07, 11:16

Hiii frnds....

Guys wht do u think that asya will get married this time or agian there will be someone new to stop their marrige but this time chances of thier marrige r more bcoz tanveer has gone from their life nd now there no chances of her comeback... ...but it depends on gul bcoz she thinks that if asya get married then the flavour of the serial will finish so she can do anything...

Nd wht do u think guyz plz comment.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: will asya will get married this time....

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 11:25

If the marriage track is on, then they might get married but only after the  ghost of Ayan's wedding is scorched or if  Gul wants Mamu exposed then  it is possible that she would want Zoya back in Mamu's house, which can happen  if she is the wife of Ayan .. scratch

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-07, 11:42

U r right tinkerbell....but if mamu get exposed then he will want zoya back but i dont think so that our zoya go back to him bcoz she knows the power of love nd mamu also i think will not want to get zoya back thats it......now it depends on gul.....plz dont separate asya

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 11:52

asyalover wrote:U r right tinkerbell....but if mamu get exposed then he will want zoya back but i dont think so that our zoya go back to him bcoz she knows the power of love nd mamu also i think will not want to get zoya back thats it......now it depends on gul.....plz dont separate asya
yes, Mamu will want Zoya or Raziya will try to kill Zoya ,this will bring Asad closer as he will be saving Zoya everytime:heart: :heart: 

If Mamu does not want Zoya with Asad..then a second round of wooing will happen

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-07, 11:59

Guys i come through a new news that ayan is leaving the show nd thats why in the show zoya is back to asad bcoz ayan will not be able to do shots......nd if this is the problem then our asya will agian separated by gul.....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 12:11

asyalover wrote:Guys i come through a new news that ayan is leaving the show nd thats why in the show zoya is back to asad bcoz ayan will not be able to do shots......nd if this is the problem then our asya will agian separated by gul.....
Yes, I read about tht , Asya  His film shoot is starting  soon and he has also said that he might not come back , Tension time again for QH lovers

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-07, 12:17

Yes......this gul cant see us happy......

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum