Latest topics

What is Aastha thinking?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 12:30

Aastha and Shlok have had a rocky relationship from the start. She has had to put up with his pulling, pushing and even slapping her. Given that he saved her a few times, she has promptly fallen in love with him.

This love seems to be more physical too.. Shlok is constantly holding, touching, caressing, carrying, trying to kiss her. All the time asserting that as her husband he has the right. So if he wants to sleep with her, is she going to let him?



Why is she his wife? Because she did not have the sense to stop him when he put the sindoor on.. she stood like a pillar and let him do it along with putting a varmala as well. Instead of running away when he said he is still haunted by his past, she says she trusts him and does not want to hear an explanation of his past that has cropped up.



Has it struck Aastha that her actions are repeatedly hurting her parents? Does she realize that they are constantly humiliated by Anjali? Has it occurred to her that even though Shlok has promised and promised again that no one will hurt them with him around, it has made no difference? Why does she do things that Shlok wants which only gets her and her parents in more trouble with Anjali? She promises that she will not do nothing to hurt them and goes ahead and does just that. Why is she behaving like her parents don't matter to her? Does she know that she will be spending hours in Anjali's company dealing with everything thrown at her after the wedding? What makes her so confident that she is going to be fine? 

What is Aastha thinking? Is she thinking at all?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-07, 12:38

Astha thinking??? :lol!: 

4 thinking sum1 needs brain.....I think her brain cells are on permanent sleep mode



she is not gonna realise anythng soon...evn if Slok clarifies he doesnt love her she wont believe....such  a stupid silly character Sleep

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 12:41

anusha.cochin wrote:Astha thinking??? :lol!: 

4 thinking sum1 needs brain.....I think her brain cells are on permanent sleep mode



she is not gonna realise anythng soon...evn if Slok clarifies he doesnt love her she wont believe....such  a stupid silly character Sleep
Permanent sleep sounds right Anu.. :lol!: .

I just can't believe the lengths this girl is going to get married to him.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 12:42

Thanks for relieving some memroies of the show..I had forgotten about him saving her :P .....so with 2-3 attempts of him saving her and then he profusely confessing his love to her she really thinks he loves her so she too has fallen for him...she doesnt know he is faking his love but she genuinely believes that he can do anything for her and loves her very much.

Coming to Anjalis behaviour as a typical SP charcater she thinks she can manage everything and ignoring the warning signs her parents are throwing at her believing that Shlok will support her.

And the best of all I think she is very happy in this dream world and isnt seeing more than what is shown .

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 12:44

zuzana wrote:Thanks for relieving some memroies of the show..I had forgotten about him saving her :P .....so with 2-3 attempts of him saving her and then he profusely confessing his love to her she really thinks he loves her so she too has fallen for him...she doesnt know he is faking his love but she genuinely believes that he can do anything for her and loves her very much.

Coming to Anjalis behaviour as a typical SP charcater she thinks she can manage everything and ignoring the warning signs her parents are throwing at her believing that Shlok will support her.
Yup, she is repeatedly ignoring what her parents are saying .. its unbelievable. And she simply does not see that he promises a lot but has done nothing but get her into further trouble.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 12:46

She thinks ??

From what you have written, It seems to me like  Aastha is too caught up in the newly found love and her normal sensible  grounded thinking has vanished, It does happen in the first flush of l;ove when everything  unrelated to her,her BF seems trivial while trivial things related to her love will seem like disaster, Have seen this in real life too

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 12:47

Tinkerbell wrote:She thinks ??

From what you have written, It seems to me like  Aastha is too caught up in the newly found love and her normal sensible  grounded thinking has vanished, It does happen in the first flush of l;ove when everything  unrelated to her,her BF seems trivial while trivial things related to her love will seem like disaster, Have seen this in real life too
True she has quit thinking.. but wouldn't seeing her parents put into situations where they are constantly humiliated wake one up?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 12:51

uff jus lost the response I wrote angry face...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 12:53

sarra0 wrote:uff jus lost the response I wrote angry face...
Join the club.. I wrote the whole post and lost it.. had to rewrite it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 12:54

slmu wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:She thinks ??

From what you have written, It seems to me like  Aastha is too caught up in the newly found love and her normal sensible  grounded thinking has vanished, It does happen in the first flush of l;ove when everything  unrelated to her,her BF seems trivial while trivial things related to her love will seem like disaster, Have seen this in real life too
True she has quit thinking.. but wouldn't seeing her parents put into situations where they are constantly humiliated wake one up?
Perhaps she is assured by her BF that he will protect them n the lamb eyed Aastha believes it

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 12:56

thinking? thinking? I thought she was in this situation because she isn't thinking...

wen they were trying to persuade aastha's mum to go to Shlok's for pooja aastha said something like shlok will b there and while he is there he won't let u get insulted...Key words she is ignoring... the part where he is not there...

she is like a teenager who wants her way or another baby who will throw a fit if she doesn't get wat she wants regardless of consequences...

i have found her to b talk only about respect and insults that's it...

i don't know does she think shlok will come to the rescue constantly??

aastha's mum said to her mole married and there v won't b able to help u that didn't make her stop or think...


sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 12:58

Tinkerbell wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:She thinks ??

From what you have written, It seems to me like  Aastha is too caught up in the newly found love and her normal sensible  grounded thinking has vanished, It does happen in the first flush of l;ove when everything  unrelated to her,her BF seems trivial while trivial things related to her love will seem like disaster, Have seen this in real life too
True she has quit thinking.. but wouldn't seeing her parents put into situations where they are constantly humiliated wake one up?
Perhaps she is assured by her BF that he will protect them n the lamb eyed Aastha believes it
He has .. repeatedly.. but not followed through.. so what makes her believe it?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 13:00

sarra0 wrote:thinking? thinking? I thought she was in this situation because she isn't thinking...

wen they were trying to persuade aastha's mum to go to Shlok's for pooja aastha said something like shlok will b there and while he is there he won't let u get insulted...Key words she is ignoring... the part where he is not there...

she is like a teenager who wants her way or another baby who will throw a fit if she doesn't get wat she wants regardless of consequences...

i have found her to b talk only about respect and insults that's it...

i don't know does she think shlok will come to the rescue constantly??

aastha's mum said to her mole married and there v won't b able to help u that didn't make her stop or think...

Yup she definitely is in this situation because she is not thinking.. and she believes him even though his promises about not having her parents insulted have come to naught. 

Nothing her parents say is penetrating her brain right now.. Kalindi was right yesterday, when she wondered how to get Aastha ready to be a bahu in that house.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-07, 13:07

Hi Shanthi, I'm here.
I am a bad guy and I've certificate from authentic source.
But no good girl loves me like Aastha, why ?
The good girls have no aastha on me.
A matter of great regret.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 13:13

SAYAN18 wrote:Hi Shanthi, I'm here.
I am a bad guy and I've certificate from authentic source.
But no good girl loves me like Aastha, why ?
The good girls have no aastha on me.
A matter of great regret.
Hmmm... maybe it takes a special kind of brainless, dimwitted good girl to like the bad guys? Ordinary good girls perhaps are not able to appreciate the speciality of bad guys like you

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 13:14

anusha.cochin wrote:Astha thinking??? :lol!: 

4 thinking sum1 needs brain.....I think her brain cells are on permanent sleep mode



she is not gonna realise anythng soon...evn if Slok clarifies he doesnt love her she wont believe....such  a stupid silly character Sleep
@bold: I am sure thats happening :*lol*: 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 13:14

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:uff jus lost the response I wrote angry face...
Join the club.. I wrote the whole post and lost it.. had to rewrite it
Its a nuisance and annoying... i had to rewrite wat i remembered as I walked and my hands froze

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 13:15

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:uff jus lost the response I wrote angry face...
Join the club.. I wrote the whole post and lost it.. had to rewrite it
Its a nuisance and annoying... i had to rewrite wat i remembered as I walked and my hands froze
it really is a nuisance... i went to get the pics and when i got them was confronted with a blank page.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 13:16

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Astha thinking??? :lol!: 

4 thinking sum1 needs brain.....I think her brain cells are on permanent sleep mode



she is not gonna realise anythng soon...evn if Slok clarifies he doesnt love her she wont believe....such  a stupid silly character Sleep
@bold: I am sure thats happening :*lol*: 
I don't think I can bear it if it does.. I want her to either walk out or at least cold shoulder him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 13:26

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thinking? thinking? I thought she was in this situation because she isn't thinking...

wen they were trying to persuade aastha's mum to go to Shlok's for pooja aastha said something like shlok will b there and while he is there he won't let u get insulted...Key words she is ignoring... the part where he is not there...

she is like a teenager who wants her way or another baby who will throw a fit if she doesn't get wat she wants regardless of consequences...

i have found her to b talk only about respect and insults that's it...

i don't know does she think shlok will come to the rescue constantly??

aastha's mum said to her mole married and there v won't b able to help u that didn't make her stop or think...

Yup she definitely is in this situation because she is not thinking.. and she believes him even though his promises about not having her parents insulted have come to naught. 

Nothing her parents say is penetrating her brain right now.. Kalindi was right yesterday, when she wondered how to get Aastha ready to be a bahu in that house.
I have lost interest in watchin... been busy that helped but will have to try and catch up at the weekend... they havnt shown any justification for her character, they showed her in love and that's the end all and b all.. her mum is right..is she going to blightly do wat she does now and let wat ever happens happen...and by all accounts shlok did not protest at the cause of her injury yesterday

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 13:28

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thinking? thinking? I thought she was in this situation because she isn't thinking...

wen they were trying to persuade aastha's mum to go to Shlok's for pooja aastha said something like shlok will b there and while he is there he won't let u get insulted...Key words she is ignoring... the part where he is not there...

she is like a teenager who wants her way or another baby who will throw a fit if she doesn't get wat she wants regardless of consequences...

i have found her to b talk only about respect and insults that's it...

i don't know does she think shlok will come to the rescue constantly??

aastha's mum said to her mole married and there v won't b able to help u that didn't make her stop or think...

Yup she definitely is in this situation because she is not thinking.. and she believes him even though his promises about not having her parents insulted have come to naught. 

Nothing her parents say is penetrating her brain right now.. Kalindi was right yesterday, when she wondered how to get Aastha ready to be a bahu in that house.
I have lost interest in watchin... been busy that helped but will have to try and catch up at the weekend... they havnt shown any justification for her character, they showed her in love and that's the end all and b all.. her mum is right..is she going to blightly do wat she does now and let wat ever happens happen...and by all accounts shlok did not protest at the cause of her injury yesterday
No he didn't.. stood around with an angry look is all. Still no doubt, she will be confident he won't let her or her family be humiliated Rolling Eyes ... height of blindness

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 13:38

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thinking? thinking? I thought she was in this situation because she isn't thinking...

wen they were trying to persuade aastha's mum to go to Shlok's for pooja aastha said something like shlok will b there and while he is there he won't let u get insulted...Key words she is ignoring... the part where he is not there...

she is like a teenager who wants her way or another baby who will throw a fit if she doesn't get wat she wants regardless of consequences...

i have found her to b talk only about respect and insults that's it...

i don't know does she think shlok will come to the rescue constantly??

aastha's mum said to her mole married and there v won't b able to help u that didn't make her stop or think...

Yup she definitely is in this situation because she is not thinking.. and she believes him even though his promises about not having her parents insulted have come to naught. 

Nothing her parents say is penetrating her brain right now.. Kalindi was right yesterday, when she wondered how to get Aastha ready to be a bahu in that house.
I have lost interest in watchin... been busy that helped but will have to try and catch up at the weekend... they havnt shown any justification for her character, they showed her in love and that's the end all and b all.. her mum is right..is she going to blightly do wat she does now and let wat ever happens happen...and by all accounts shlok did not protest at the cause of her injury yesterday
No he didn't.. stood around with an angry look is all. Still no doubt, she will be confident he won't let her or her family be humiliated Rolling Eyes ... height of blindness
Its one thing to b blind where you havnt witnessed anything... but here she sees without seeing... its like the not properly wedding at the temple was to stop her walking out...but how much better would it be if they had a dialogue where she thinks to herself that my parents r being insulted, i should have done something but now even thou the phere weren't taken the rest was done and I consider myself to b married... also he wouldn't let me go even if I tried.. show some doubt about Anjali.. i know I said I would and could handle Anjali and all but how am I going to do that.. how's that for an idea.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 13:42

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Yup she definitely is in this situation because she is not thinking.. and she believes him even though his promises about not having her parents insulted have come to naught. 

Nothing her parents say is penetrating her brain right now.. Kalindi was right yesterday, when she wondered how to get Aastha ready to be a bahu in that house.
I have lost interest in watchin... been busy that helped but will have to try and catch up at the weekend... they havnt shown any justification for her character, they showed her in love and that's the end all and b all.. her mum is right..is she going to blightly do wat she does now and let wat ever happens happen...and by all accounts shlok did not protest at the cause of her injury yesterday
No he didn't.. stood around with an angry look is all. Still no doubt, she will be confident he won't let her or her family be humiliated Rolling Eyes ... height of blindness
Its one thing to b blind where you havnt witnessed anything... but here she sees without seeing... its like the not properly wedding at the temple was to stop her walking out...but how much better would it be if they had a dialogue where she thinks to herself that my parents r being insulted, i should have done something but now even thou the phere weren't taken the rest was done and I consider myself to b married... also he wouldn't let me go even if I tried.. show some doubt about Anjali.. i know I said I would and could handle Anjali and all but how am I going to do that.. how's that for an idea.
Agreed.. she is repeatedly witnessing it, but still confident everything is going to be ok. I would love some monologue from her... it would show that she is not so blind. And doesn't every girl have doubts before being married... specially when she know what sort of family she is going to be married into.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 13:44

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Astha thinking??? :lol!: 

4 thinking sum1 needs brain.....I think her brain cells are on permanent sleep mode



she is not gonna realise anythng soon...evn if Slok clarifies he doesnt love her she wont believe....such  a stupid silly character Sleep
@bold: I am sure thats happening :*lol*: 
I don't think I can bear it if it does.. I want her to either walk out or at least cold shoulder him
she is SP vahu so she will def wont reveal the truth to her parents so will go ahead and suffer the torture

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 13:46

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Astha thinking??? :lol!: 

4 thinking sum1 needs brain.....I think her brain cells are on permanent sleep mode



she is not gonna realise anythng soon...evn if Slok clarifies he doesnt love her she wont believe....such  a stupid silly character Sleep
@bold: I am sure thats happening :*lol*: 
I don't think I can bear it if it does.. I want her to either walk out or at least cold shoulder him
she is SP vahu so she will def wont reveal the truth to her parents so will go ahead and suffer the torture
Bang  I hate it.. so its ok to let the world know that Jyoti is being tortured and help her, but Aastha will suffer her own torture like a typical SP bahu Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:23


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum