Latest topics

What is Aastha thinking?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-07, 13:52

Aastha's thinking 'saiyaan ve'...n is not thinking thats gonna turn 'saiyaan re' afterwards...
Mere saiyaan re, saiyaan re
jhuti maya ka jhutha hai jiya re
dil sheshein ka tuta aashiya re
ab kis disha jaaun,kit mein basera paaun,
tu jo thame samhal jau
saiyaan mere saiyaan

ps=i hvnt read insides just replied on the basis of title...going to read nw wil b bck

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 13:56

Aasudi wrote:Aastha's thinking 'saiyaan ve'...n is not thinking thats gonna turn 'saiyaan re' afterwards...
Mere saiyaan re, saiyaan re
jhuti maya ka jhutha hai jiya re
dil sheshein ka tuta aashiya re
ab kis disha jaaun,kit mein basera paaun,
tu jo thame samhal jau
saiyaan mere saiyaan

ps=i hvnt read insides just replied on the basis of title...going to read nw wil b bck
Ah, Sush, perfect lines to describe the wake up call that is in the offing for Aastha

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 13:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I have lost interest in watchin... been busy that helped but will have to try and catch up at the weekend... they havnt shown any justification for her character, they showed her in love and that's the end all and b all.. her mum is right..is she going to blightly do wat she does now and let wat ever happens happen...and by all accounts shlok did not protest at the cause of her injury yesterday
No he didn't.. stood around with an angry look is all. Still no doubt, she will be confident he won't let her or her family be humiliated Rolling Eyes ... height of blindness
Its one thing to b blind where you havnt witnessed anything... but here she sees without seeing... its like the not properly wedding at the temple was to stop her walking out...but how much better would it be if they had a dialogue where she thinks to herself that my parents r being insulted, i should have done something but now even thou the phere weren't taken the rest was done and I consider myself to b married... also he wouldn't let me go even if I tried.. show some doubt about Anjali.. i know I said I would and could handle Anjali and all but how am I going to do that.. how's that for an idea.
Agreed.. she is repeatedly witnessing it, but still confident everything is going to be ok. I would love some monologue from her... it would show that she is not so blind. And doesn't every girl have doubts before being married... specially when she know what sort of family she is going to be married into.
Yep, and there is none of that here... she just needs to save herself from lecherous hands..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 14:02

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:No he didn't.. stood around with an angry look is all. Still no doubt, she will be confident he won't let her or her family be humiliated Rolling Eyes ... height of blindness
Its one thing to b blind where you havnt witnessed anything... but here she sees without seeing... its like the not properly wedding at the temple was to stop her walking out...but how much better would it be if they had a dialogue where she thinks to herself that my parents r being insulted, i should have done something but now even thou the phere weren't taken the rest was done and I consider myself to b married... also he wouldn't let me go even if I tried.. show some doubt about Anjali.. i know I said I would and could handle Anjali and all but how am I going to do that.. how's that for an idea.
Agreed.. she is repeatedly witnessing it, but still confident everything is going to be ok. I would love some monologue from her... it would show that she is not so blind. And doesn't every girl have doubts before being married... specially when she know what sort of family she is going to be married into.
Yep, and there is none of that here... she just needs to save herself from lecherous hands..
His groping is getting a bit too much.. I am beginning to think like Sabi that we are in for pre marital relations here Rolling Eyes  and then he dumps her maybe?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-07, 14:05

anusha.cochin wrote:Astha thinking??? :lol!: 

4 thinking sum1 needs brain.....I think her brain cells are on permanent sleep mode

she is not gonna realise anythng soon...evn if Slok clarifies he doesnt love her she wont believe....such  a stupid silly character Sleep
anu, aastha do have brains but her hormones have overpowered them...once hormones stabalize to normal then tolerance wil take that place...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 14:09

Have you noticed yesterday Anjali gave the sarre she was gifted to maid...nobody questioned that but everybody was how come she was walking

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 14:10

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Its one thing to b blind where you havnt witnessed anything... but here she sees without seeing... its like the not properly wedding at the temple was to stop her walking out...but how much better would it be if they had a dialogue where she thinks to herself that my parents r being insulted, i should have done something but now even thou the phere weren't taken the rest was done and I consider myself to b married... also he wouldn't let me go even if I tried.. show some doubt about Anjali.. i know I said I would and could handle Anjali and all but how am I going to do that.. how's that for an idea.
His groping is getting a bit too much.. I am beginning to think like Sabi that we are in for pre marital relations here Rolling Eyes  and then he dumps her maybe?
I am not sure about the dumping, he is possessive and that comes across as being genuine..and his dialogues indicate being married and giving her surprises like she never imagined after marriage so he plans on getting married i think... Again it seems to b bad writing and directing...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 14:12

zuzana wrote:Have you noticed yesterday Anjali gave the sarre she was gifted to maid...nobody questioned that but everybody was how come she was walking

lol havnt seen the episode but doesn't suprise me, there's only so much hangama they can make at any one point...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 14:13

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Agreed.. she is repeatedly witnessing it, but still confident everything is going to be ok. I would love some monologue from her... it would show that she is not so blind. And doesn't every girl have doubts before being married... specially when she know what sort of family she is going to be married into.
I am not sure about the dumping, he is possessive and that comes across as being genuine..and his dialogues indicate being married and giving her surprises like she never imagined after marriage so he plans on getting married i think... Again it seems to b bad writing and directing...
Hmmm yes you are probably right.. so we have a wedding and then whatever his plans it plays out.. wish they would get on with it. Am tired of this everyday humiliation of Kirloskars by Anjali.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 14:14

zuzana wrote:Have you noticed yesterday Anjali gave the sarre she was gifted to maid...nobody questioned that but everybody was how come she was walking

that is so true.. everyone was commenting on her being able to walk but not about her giving the saree away.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-07, 14:15

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Yep, and there is none of that here... she just needs to save herself from lecherous hands..
Hmmm yes you are probably right.. so we have a wedding and then whatever his plans it plays out.. wish they would get on with it. Am tired of this everyday humiliation of Kirloskars by Anjali.
Wish to see marriage soon.....really bored of this body touching romance and dumbness of Astha

I m surprised that Kirloskars was n silent mode yesterday.....Y do they bear all insults

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-07, 14:17

yes, i also noticed that...its nt 4 nothng m enraged with kirloskers...i m thinking of opening 'shlok rehabilitation centre' n invite kirloskers to admit aastha...
Btw, i also didnt see jyoti there...did i mis out nethng ??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 14:18

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:His groping is getting a bit too much.. I am beginning to think like Sabi that we are in for pre marital relations here Rolling Eyes  and then he dumps her maybe?
Wish to see marriage soon.....really bored of this body touching romance and dumbness of Astha

I m surprised that Kirloskars was n silent mode yesterday.....Y do they bear all insults
Yes they were rather silent yesterday. It was only afterwards that Kalindi's desperation came out when she said she does not know how to get Aastha ready to be a bahu in that house

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 14:18

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Yep, and there is none of that here... she just needs to save herself from lecherous hands..
Me too in one sense, in the other i am dreading the marriage because she is so much closer to Anjali for barbs and saas bahu...but i want to c Shlok's plan in action...oh confusion and confusion about wat i want

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-07, 14:23

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:His groping is getting a bit too much.. I am beginning to think like Sabi that we are in for pre marital relations here Rolling Eyes  and then he dumps her maybe?
Me too in one sense, in the other i am dreading the marriage because she is so much closer to Anjali for barbs and saas bahu...but i want to c Shlok's plan in action...oh confusion and confusion about wat i want
:lol!:  I hope there is some plan here on Shlok's behalf.. don't want a regular saas-bahu stuff

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 14:24

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes I too was surprised by their reaction...shouldnt they be fuming when Anji was shouting like luny on Aastha....

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-07, 14:26

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I am not sure about the dumping, he is possessive and that comes across as being genuine..and his dialogues indicate being married and giving her surprises like she never imagined after marriage so he plans on getting married i think... Again it seems to b bad writing and directing...

Yes they were rather silent yesterday. It was only afterwards that Kalindi's desperation came out when she said she does not know how to get Aastha ready to be a bahu in that house
maybe they have given up? no matter what they say or do Aastha pays no attention and nothing changes..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-07, 14:30

Aasudi wrote:

yes, i also noticed that...its nt 4 nothng m enraged with kirloskers...i m thinking of opening 'shlok rehabilitation centre' n invite kirloskers to admit aastha...
so u want to treat Shlok or Aastha :lol!: 

Yes talk abt inconsistency Jyoti was not there for the function

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-07, 14:40

zuzana wrote:
Aasudi wrote:

so u want to treat Shlok or Aastha :lol!: 

Yes talk abt inconsistency Jyoti was not there for the function

obviously aastha zuzi...bechari k ma baap itne bebas jo hai...for shlok, i m thinking of 'wanted' tag... but for jail, dnt thnk otherwise...its nightmare even thinking abt thinking that ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-08, 15:10

Shanthi,
The story is utterly crappy i say ... when Shlok's mom threw the stool on her leg.. what was shlok's reaction ???
I think it was good that i wasnt watching this show.. i should stop again.. and only start watching when they reveal his true face !!!

Btw.. how much more Beizzati are Aastha's parents gonna bear..  !!! absolutely unbelievable trash it is !!!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-08, 15:14

monsi08 wrote:Shanthi,
The story is utterly crappy i say ... when Shlok's mom threw the stool on her leg.. what was shlok's reaction ???
I think it was good that i wasnt watching this show.. i should stop again.. and only start watching when they reveal his true face !!!

Btw.. how much more Beizzati are Aastha's parents gonna bear..  !!! absolutely unbelievable trash it is !!!
I was telling this in another thread...we should come back to this show after marriage and she knows the real face of shlokie and then starts the love/haye story...hopefullly

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 15:16

zuzana wrote:

I was telling this in another thread...we should come back to this show after marriage and she knows the real face of shlokie and then starts the love/haye story...hopefullly
Yup Monsi, Zu... its really nonsense now. Fingers crossed for after wedding

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-08, 15:22

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Yup Monsi, Zu... its really nonsense now. Fingers crossed for after wedding
Agreed... hence.. I decide now not to watch the show anymore until further notice :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 15:29

Ha ha ha ha Shanthi... What a post.... 
Ashtha can only think what the CVs want her to think... This show has all the ingredients of sas Bahu show plus she will get the surprise of a hateful husband in Shlok. Most shows on TV are Baakwaas ... And I a have friends who I chat with on this forum... So I'll keep watching this show.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 15:31

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ha ha Shanthi... What a post.... 
Ashtha can only think what the CVs want her to think... This show has all the ingredients of sas Bahu show plus she will get the surprise of a hateful husband in Shlok. Most shows on TV are Baakwaas ... And I a have friends who I chat with on this forum... So I'll keep watching this show.
what a decent reasoning...love u

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum